Dr. Fredric Haberman, DO

Dr. Fredric Haberman, DO

Dermatology  |

Dr. Fredric Haberman, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Saddle Brook, NJ. He is 77 years old and has been practicing for 50 years. Read his story

Haberman Dermatology & Cosmetic Center

50 Market St

Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

• 1199SEIU
  • AARP
  • Amerihealth
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Haberman

See how frequently Dr. Haberman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Boil
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Skin Infections

Dr. Haberman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Haberman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haberman "Dr. Fredric Haberman is an internationally recognized leader in both the academic and clinical fields of cosmetic surgery and dermatology. In practice for more than 30 years, Dr. Haberman has contributed to the advancement of health and beauty while maintaining a solid commitment to the modern practice of medicine. Board certified in dermatology, Dr. Haberman earned his Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from Boston University, and his medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He completed his residency training in dermatology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York. Following the completion of his residency, Dr. Haberman maintained a faculty appointment at the medical college as well as clinical privileges at several major hospitals. Dr. Haberman has traveled the world as a leading expert in the management of sun-damaged skin and the preservation of the youthful and healthy appearance. As author of the best-selling books Your Skin and The Doctor’s Beauty Hotline and a frequent contributor to numerous magazines and journals, he has shared his vast knowledge with people all over the country. In recent years, Dr. Haberman has been influential in the advancement of skin rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments. He has worked with a number of leading cosmetics and healthcare companies as a lecturer and clinical consultant on various products, which include skin-fillers, lasers and BOTOX Cosmetic. Dr. Haberman is actively involved in professional organizations as a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, International Society for Dermatologic Surgery and American Academy of Dermatology, among others. Dr. Haberman has received an award for Top Dermatologic Surgeon in the NYC Metro Area for 2015. Dr. Haberman’s offices are conveniently located in northern New Jersey and New York City. Appointments are available for beauty consultation, cosmetic surgery, dermatology and dermatological surgery. Dr. Haberman also offers a full line of beauty and dermatology products. Throughout his career, Dr. Haberman has remained committed to providing each of his patients with personalized care. His compassion and genuine concern for the well being of others is the cornerstone of his practice."

This content was provided by Dr. Haberman "My mission is to provide one of a kind dermatology care and skin care solution. I strive to individualized treatments, meeting each patient's unique needs and requests. As a Board Certified Dermatologist, I can give the best results to your skin by offering full general and cosmetic procedures, skin cancer screenings, MOHS Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology."

• Dermatology

• Adult Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Narrow Band UVB Light for Psoriasis
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Vitiligo
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • XTRAC® Excimer Laser Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 1976

• Top Dermatologic Surgeon in the NYC Metro Area, 2015

Dr. Haberman has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Haberman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haberman to family and friends
Dr. Haberman's Performance
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Haberman is very professional and knowledgeable. I've been going to him for over 10 years and he has helped me and my wife with all our skin and hair needs. He is genuinely concerned about your diagnosis, comfort and privacy.
Englewood, NJ |
Wonderful dermatologist He is a very nice friendly doctor and his staff is great Beautiful office with very modern and efficient equipment including lasers. My results of surgery including skin cancer surgery are excellent Also had excellent results for Botox and fillers I'm very happy and have recommended many patients to see Dr Fredric Haberman
in Hackensack, NJ |
I started to see dr Haberman for skin condition Psoriasis few months back. Dr Haberman knew exactly how to treat it, my skin is 80 percent clear. The staff is very friendly and caring, very professional. Dr Haberman is very knowledgeable.
I have been coming here for years with facial acne nothing but amazing results. Recently i have been getting hydra facials which have given me such great results. Also i want to mention Hilda which is very pleasant and has very good experience in giving hydra facials, as well as overall Dr. Haberman has an amazing office staff.
Amazing the staff is always really helpful!! overall a great experience!!
Very good experience he tells like it is. I have been coming many years.
in Wayne, NJ |
I saw Dr Haberman to remove a cysit from my upper shoulder in his saddle brook office. I have never seen an operating room so unhygienic and antiquated; I was asked to undress and was not given a robe to wear, Dr Haberman entered the “operating room” in his regular jeans and shirt, didn’t wash his hand, did not wear a mask either. While performing the procedure went on chitchatting with his assistance as if I’m not even there, just a piece of meat on the table with no robe or cover either.
Great experience with Dr. Haberman and Saddle Brook office thus far! Recommend him.
very honest, knows what he's doing.
Always treated professionally by Dr Haberman and his staff!
I came in with a red dry nose I have had for years. Thanks for explaining to me what I have and willingness to explain what is is. Thanks
excellent
in Plainview, NY |
Excellent Doctor , explain everything , patient and friendly
only pleather.
Dr. Haberman did a terrific job quickly narrowing down the issue, explaining everything so that I could understand and put me on the best program to cure my skin issue. It was a great experience!
care is good, no complaints. would reccomend. wait is a little long
Dr. Haberman takes his time to explain the diagnosis, and I greatly appreciated that.
Plainview, NY |
Dr. Haberman is a very knowledgeable thorough dermatologist. Explains everything precisely and you do not leave the office with out any instructions that are fully explained by his office staff. The wait time is less than 5 minutes which is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Haberman.
I came in today with my seven year old son due to a dermatological concern and the entire team at Dr. Haberman's office including Dr. Haberman treated us graciously and with genuine concern for his treatment. Thank you team!!! We will definitely be back and will recommend his office.
es la primera vez que veo resultados tan rapido despues de seguir un tratamiento. estoy muy feliz por eso!!
Answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly.
Dr.Haberman has been seeing me since I was seventeen years old. I am now fourty nine years of age and my skin has never looked this great. Excellent doctor, highly recommend.
My experiences with Dr Haberman have always been positive. He is very professional and is an excellent physican.
Great doctor. Effective and efficient. Highly recommended. Always a good time when i visit
Dr. Haberman can be trusted to diagnose whatever the problem is and come up with the best treatment solution.
When I first came to Dr. Haberman I had many visual acne scars, as a result of his excellent treatment plan, my skin is way better. Everywhere I go, people comment as to the noticeable improvement in my skin.
Everything in Dr. Habermans office runs very including the office staff.
I highly recommend Dr, Haberman to all my friends. The man really knows his stuff! He's easy to talk to and listens to all your concerns. He doesn't cut corners or rush his patients out of the door. I'm confident that I'm in the best hands under his care for the various issues that have come up ranging from a mild rash to basal cell.
I have been a customer of Dr Habermans for many years, he has a wealth of information regarding all skin issues and will be my dermatologist for life. He is up to date with the latest revolutionary treatments with continued education. simply the best.
It was an honor to have met such a distinguished doctor in the field of dermatology. He has written many books and a vast amount of articles. He has worked with athletes and movies stars. I could go on and on. But the reality is that he is down to earth, sympathetic, listens to your concerns and answers every question. I wish he could be my primary care doctor! Just with one visit, he made my face better. He takes his time and really cares about his patients. Honored to be his patient!
Saddle Brook, NJ |
Dr. haberman is a great dermatologist who really cares about his patients' recoveries
There was no wait time when I came. Every product Dr.Haberman has told me to use has cured my acne. Acne does not heal over night and if you follow his exact instructions I know you will be as happy with your skin as I am right now. I have tried so many doctors and no doctor is as knowledgeable as Dr.Haberman!
Fabulous Doctor
good service
Dr. Haberman and his staff are wonderful! They were there with me every step of the way when I was dealing with a cyst on my face away on a trip. They take care of you as if you are a part of the family and always can accommodate.
Fort Lee, New Jersey |
I have been a patient of Dr Haberman since I was 15 years old. He is a fantastic dermatologist. I am now 43 years old and recently had a non surgical facelift and Botox performed by Dr H . Results were great. He performs excellent total body skin cancer screenings and skin cancer surgeries. Beautiful aesthetic results. with all aesthetic preocedures on myself and three of my friends. Office environment and staff excellent.. Waiting time never more than 10 minutes. He is the best!
well explained
Providence, RI |
Very nice doctor. The wait was about 10 minutes for the first visit and averages about 5-15 minutes for all of my six visits over the past two years. Dr Haberman is a brilliant diagnostician! Excellent surgeon with excellent aesthetic results. He is very compassionate and caring.. Dr Haberman is great with Botox and fillers. I have referred many of my friends and co-workers to him. His staff is outstanding.
Spent more than enough time and very detailed with explanations and advice to move forward. Took his time with examination......didn't feel like the usual cattle drive. Would recommend him to every one.
everything was fine. pleasant staff.
he is a very nice guy who knows what he is talking about and made my experience with my acne easy to deal with.
I have purchase a specific medicine from Dr. Haberman for over 30 years and I would not change it for the world. This product was invented by Dr.Haberman. I am so thankful for meeting him and having a life long experience. I would recommend Dr. Haberman for any skin disorder or issues. Thank you for your service Dr. Haberman!
Enjoyed conversation with him, and he clearly stated everything.
good
it was my first time coming here i was recommended by my fellow coworkers if i have future issues i would not hesitste to come back
Dr. Haberman, Take is time and hear your concerns and explain everything to you. He does a great job.
great listener and very good at explaining what he thinks is the problem
Dr. Haberman is very knowledgeable, nice and caring.
Good!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Fredric Haberman, DO?

Visit Dr. Haberman

Dr. Haberman accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • AARP
  • Amerihealth
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA