Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD

Sleep MedicineMaleAge 65

Sleep Medicine

Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in West Chester, OH and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from West Virginia University in 1984. He is affiliated with UC Health West Chester Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD

UC Health Sleep Medicine Center

7798 Discovery Dr Ste E West Chester, OH 45069

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sleep Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Zeller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zeller's conditions and procedures:

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Sleep Study
  • Wheezing

Dr. Zeller accepts

Dr. Zeller accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Dr. Zeller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zeller

3.5

I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy Type 2 in 2015 by another doctor. I lost 100 lbs and then ended up seeing Dr. Zellner early 2016 and had a new sleep study done through UC health. UC health’s sleep study rooms (at least then) are AWFUL! YOU DON’T USE A ROOM WITH OUTSIDE WINDOWS FOR A SLEEP STUDY!! So due to these terrible rooms, I of course couldn’t sleep with bright light shinning in (I was actually pissed trying to). So it showed no narcolepsy. I explained to him reason and I got a “sorry, can’t help you further.” Fast forward, got a new test done in 2020. I DO have mary and it’s SO severe that I’m my current doctor’s first patient to ever be approved to take Wakix (which costs my insurance company $13,500 per MONTH along with my Adderall $900ish monthly!!! I suffered for FIVE ADDITIONAL YEARS to do Dr. Zellner and UC’s Health INCOMPETENANCE!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Pissed Off & Sleepy Former Patient – Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?
Dr.Zeller was a God send to me I couldnt ask for a more ...the best of the best !!!
Thomas Dexter Tindall – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?
I did not get to see Dr Zeller because I was 15 minutes late. I forgot to put my sleep machine in my car, so I called the office to see if I keep my appointment without my machine. They said no. So I said if I go home, I will be late. So I was able to get to the office 15 minutes late. But Tara said I was late and you have lost your appointment. She would not check with the doctor about when I could see him until I demanded it. Her office manager backed her up and I lost my temper and got loud. So I left to calm down. I came back and asked for the manager and I asked for a business card. To send my complaint in writing, so the manager could hear what I was screaming about. But she has not replied.
Michelle Huddleston – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?
If I had to imagine the perfect doctor it would be Dr. Zeller. I'm a 24 year old male and have been dealing with depression, anxiety and extreme exhaustion. Many doctors never really understood how I felt - but Dr. Zeller arranged for a sleep study and discovered I have narcolepsy. Since then, he has been amazing with scheduling - even fitting me in for an urgent walk-in. Zeller has a friendly personality and most importantly, he understands and cares for patients. He gets it. 5 Stars completely
Evan Batten in Cincinnati, OH – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?
Excellent Physician! Very thorough & , caring. Dr Zeller made me feel as though I was his only patient!
Rai in west chester, oh – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zeller?

• Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine

1987
Mayo Grad Sch Med
1987
Mayo Grad Sch Med
1984
West Virginia University

Is Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zeller's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zeller accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Zeller frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Low Blood Oxygen Level, and Sleep Study. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Zeller treats.

Where is Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD's office located?

Dr. Zeller's office is located at 7798 Discovery Dr Ste E, West Chester, OH 45069. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zeller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Frederick Zeller, MD?

UC Health Sleep Medicine Center

West Chester Hospital Sleep Medicine Center7798 Discovery Dr Ste E West Chester, OH 45069

Dr. Zeller is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

UC Health West Chester Hospital

West Chester, OH

78% Patients that would definitely recommend, 8% higher than the national average

10 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)