Dr. Frederick Song, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Frederick Song, MD
Dr. Frederick Song, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Song is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Dr. Song's Experience

See how Dr. Song's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Song

Dr. Song accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Song is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Song has admitting privileges.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Song to family and friends
Dr. Song's Performance
in NJ |
Dr. Song is one of the best shoulder doctors I have been to. After seeing several doctors that couldn't help me, Dr. Song suggested and performed arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder which allowed me to continue my active lifestyle. His staff is extremely friendly and I don't think I have ever waited more than ten minutes to see him. He has very good bedside manners and will call after surgery to check up on you.
in East brunswick, NJ |
My shoulder surgery was a success and I am very happy with my results. I had a very difficult situation with a work injury and Dr. song's office helped me every step of the way. Dr. Song fully explained my injury and what it would take to fix it. He also explained what to expect during my recovery and gave me lots of handouts so I could go home and review everything on my own. I was able to call his office and speak to Ashley, his PA, and Amy, his MA, directly and promptly. They're the best!
in Robinsville, NJ |
My shoulder was significantly injured and was no longer functioning properly. Dr. Song performed a procedure that has changed my life, removed my pain and restored my ability to have full and productive days. He is kind, confident and skilled. I would not hesitate to recommend his skills to friends and family. Great staff, great care!
in Princeton, NJ |
We had an absolutely great experience with Dr.Song, Dr. Wolfson and the entire staff Great attitude and very professional Thank you so much!
in Monroe Township,N.J. |
Dr song was very clear as far as explaining the injury and also in the process he would take to repair the injury. I work construction and it is imparetive that I have full range of motion., and good dexterity. Dr. Song has repaired my shoulder and also my knee. I couldn't be happier with the results from both of my repairs .
in Parlin,nj |
Dr. Song and his staff members Ashley PA and Amy MA are a great team. They make sure all your questions are answered and make you feel very comfortable.
in New Hope, PA |
Dr. Song clearly explained the benefit of my rotator cuff surgery and the specific procedures involved. The risk of NOT having the surgery was also discussed. Prior to the surgery he also explained the outcomes he has achieved with his many patients with the same type of surgery I needed.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Song was in and out in under 20 secs on 3 of 5 visits. Case was too difficult for him he passed me to another physician in practice. Ended up with a frozen shoulder following his recommendations.
Riverside, NJ |
Excellent Dr. My primary recommended him since he operated on his father. I was very pleased with him. He's very knowledgeable and cordial. I even recommended him for my son.
in Beach Haven, NJ |
Very understanding and compassionate
in Princeton, NJ |
Great outcome for me. This was my first experience with Dr. Song, and I appreciate the quick and accurate diagnosis. I also like his warm and enthusiastic personality.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Very clear description of procedure and outcome. Great aftercare.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Friendly, attentive, clear explanations, figured out the problems when others could not.
New York, NY |
Helped me so that I don't need surgery for a torn ACL
in Hamilton, NJ |
Great experience at POA. Dr Song & staff are excellent. Good communication & they have a patient portal, too.
in Cranbury, NJ |
Explains everything very well; takes time to make sure you are comfortable with the procedure and the recuperation. Pushes your recovery just enough and makes sure you know you have to work to keep up your part of the surgery/recovery. Dr. Song and his PA, Ashley, are a great team.
in Skillman, NJ |
Excellent experience with Dr. Song. I highly recommend him. My surgery and recovery went smoothly. Dr.Song is an excellent surgeon and is very personable as well.
in Princeton, NJ |
Clear advice, effective treatment, great physician to work with
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Very personable and explains things very well.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. Song was amazing, from initial consultation to post surgery follow-up visits. His skill, knowledge and bedside manner is phenomenal.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr.Song was terrific.He and his staff really listened to me and helped me recover fully from a severe injury.
in Dayton nj |
Very caring doctor.. Explains all the issues in an understanding manner.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Song is very caring and gives great explanations that made me feel that I could trust him. At the time of my injury, he was especially attentive. Furthermore, he has always welcomed me back to the office whenever I have a question.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Easy to schedule timely appointment, didn't wait long
in Hightstown, NJ |
Extremely friendly, keeps the patient informed and up to date. Very professional.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Very courteous and informative.
in Monroe, NJ |
My experience with Dr Song has been very positive. He has a great bedside manner and the operation was a success.
in Mercerville, NJ |
Knowledge, experience, quality of treatment and follow up. Finally, results are fantastic!
in Bordentown NJ |
The best Orth. Dr. I have met. Just the best.
in Dayton, NJ |
Seemed to care about athletic career , comforting to have a doc on your side to get back on the feild
in Clark, NJ |
Received wonderful treatment without surgery. I've been very happy
in Millstone Township, NJ |
Dr Song is a true professional. He explains everything and does not rush. I highly recommend Dr Song
in Allentown, NJ |
Dr. Song is an excellent physician! He takes his time explaining everything and answers all of your questions! His bedside mani or is awesome!
in Dayton, NJ |
Dr Song is the best orthopedic doctor I met. He knew exactly what the problem was and recommended physical therapy.
in Freehold, NJ |
Excellent, informative
in Upper Freehold, NJ |
I've never been so happy since Dr. Song did shoulder replacement on both my shoulders. No more pain. I feel terrific. Thanks Dr. Song
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr.song is fantastic!! He has a wonderful bed side manner & answers any questions you may have. I feel really lucky to have found him. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Excellent surgeon. If you have to have shoulder surgery, go with the best!
in Kendall Park, NJ |
Excellent very professional and courteous
in Pennington NJNew York, NY |
Dr Song and the ENTIRE team at Princeton Ortho are terrific
in Monroe, NJ |
He is very concerned for his patients and has their best interest. He is really looking to see if he is helping you and wants to do what ever he can to help.
in East Brunswick nj |
Dr.song proved ' life saver' for me. My rotter cuff surgery saved my shoulder!
in Plainsboro, NJ |
Dr song has been straight forward and excellent communication with me I would recommend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery
in Princeton, New Jersey |
Dr. Song has been great, He got me into his surgery schedule really quicklHis diagnosis was exact, no surprises or new findings once he got into surgery. And follow up after surgery was meticulous.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Excellent Doctor,great office.
in Allentown, NJ |
He gave me thorough explanations about my knee condition and was very helpful.
in Trenton, NJ |
Very good doctor makes me feel comfortable every time I see him.
in Sayreville, nj |
Dr. Song did a great job with my shoukder surgery.
Monroe Township, New Jersey |
I feel Dr Song is competent and understanding. I have a lot of trust in his abilities and care.
in Manville, NJ |
Wonderful Doctor very reliable and helpful.answear all questions there is no waiting time at all.Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Frederick Song, MD?
Are you Dr. Song?

Compare Dr. Song

Dr. Song's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Song has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Song's Board Certifications

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery