Dr. Frederick Sabido II, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Frederick Sabido II, MD
Dr. Frederick Sabido II, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Staten Island, NY. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Sabido II is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Richmond University Medical Center.

Dr. Sabido II's Care Philosophy

If you need scarless Minimally Invasive Surgery including Robotic Single-Site Cholecystectomy and Robotic Assisted and standard Laparoscopic Colon Surgery for cancer or diverticulitis, Laparoscopic Splenectomy, Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia repair/ Anti-Re-Flux Surgery, Laparoscopic Gastretomy and Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Abdominal Wall and Inguinal Hernia Repair call 718-442-4777 to schedule a consultation.

Dr. Sabido II's Experience

See how Dr. Sabido II's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sabido II

Dr. Sabido II accepts 27 insurance carriers

Dr. Sabido II is now accepting new patients
    Richmond Surgical Associates1130 Victory Blvd
    Staten Island, NY 10301
    Saturday
    (718) 442-4777Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sabido II has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sabido II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sabido II to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Sabido II's Performance
    in Staten Island |
    Dr. Frederick Sabido performed a hernia surgery on me about 3 months ago. I consulted with him regarding my medical condition and asked his professional opinion. He was nothing but kind, courteous, and most of all, professional to me. We spoke about options and procedures. He took his time to answer every question and address every concern I may have had. I was never rushed through any of my appointments. The staff as well are more than pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Sabido performed a robotic
    in Charlotte, NC |
    Dr. Sabido was professional, trustworthy, thorough, and very accommodating to my needs, especially geographically. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone for anything without the slightest hesitation.
    in Staten Island |
    The entire experience was unbelievable. He's a regular guy. Great office staff too. In and out of surgery ( gall bladder removal) in less than an hour. No holes, no problems back to work after 1 day home. Vinny P
    in Staten Island, NY |
    After years of delaying a much needed hernia surgery , , Dr Sabito was my choice . My decision was so right , from the first visit to the post surgery visit two weeks after my surgery . He knew I was nervous and talked to me , calmed me down , explained what was gonna take place and was the first person I saw when I came to . He assured me that there would be minimal pain and he was right . I was able to work the next day . I can't explain how great this man was as a person and as a surgeon .
    in Staten Island, NY |
    He came highly recommended, and I can see why!!! I felt at ease from the moment I met him. The gallbladder surgery which took place in September was a successful. He's up-to-date when it comes to how to perform gallbladder surgery... robotic surgery.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr Sabido removed my gallbladder 3 weeks ago. It was highly inflamed. The procedure went excellent and I am healing great with a minimal scar. I was very nervous about getting it done. Dr assured me why it needed to be done and how. I was not fond of his assistant, he was a bit brash. However, Dr Sabido said he is going to take care of me himself and treat me like family. He kept his word and did a great job on me. I am very happy I chose him for this procedure, and fell much better already
    in Staten Island, ny |
    Dr.Sabido immediately made me feel very at ease and confident in his abilities. Explained procedure and what to expect after surgery, expressed great optimism of good recovery and everything went great??
    in New Providence, NJ |
    Dr. Sabido is an excellent surgeon. I had an incarcerated hernia (epigastric) and endometriosis and I needed my gallbladder out. I was in tremendous pain, so I had all three procedures done at the same time and everything went great. I traveled from NJ to Staten Island because I trusted Dr. Sabido completely. Dr. Sabido used the DaVinci robot and the procedure took less than an hour and he only cut my belly button. The recovery was very quick. I highly recommend Dr. Sabido!
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr. Sabido was very professional and knowledgeable on the procedure and is an expert in his field for the DaVinci robotic arm for gall bladder removal. He made me comfortable and put my mind at ease. His office staff is friendly, yet professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing this procedure.
    in Staten Island. ny |
    Had adrenal gland surgery excellent recovery excellent doctor.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    I had surgery in May 2016.I couldn't be happier with Dr.Sabido and his staff at Richmond University Medical Center. Everyone was so polite and Dr.Sabido gave me a thorough explanation regarding the entire procedure. I had surgery in the AM and was home in the afternoon. That was 4 months ago and I haven't had any discomfort since.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr.Sabido repaired my hernia. I was completely satisfied with his service. Was very thorough in explaining procedure and always made me feel comfortable. He is great at what he does!! Procedure went very well and I couldn't be happier with him and his service. I highly recommend him!
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Doctor Sabido is a highly rated surgeon and all-around good person for many reasons. He has successfully brought me back to health after a blocked intestine problem with many complications in September of 2015. There were times after my surgery that I had questions and both Dr. Sabido and his efficient staff were always there to answer them. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends if they needed a highly qualified, patient and understanding surgeon. Thank you Dr. Sabido and staff.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    very confident easy to talk to very thorough gets back to you immediately
    in Skillman, NJ |
    Dr Sibido and the fellow were very attentive and informative about my procedure. I was terrified getting surgery, but after consult and robotics option I felt better about it and my procedure was not bad at all. I left the hospital the same day and already back to work! Thank you Dr Sabido, and Thank you to our team!
    in Staten Island, NY 10308 |
    Dr sabido has been my doctor for many years and I will not see anyone else but him .he such a great doctor .
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Very bad doctor for surgery, need other operations to correct his mistakes
    in Staten Island new york |
    Dr Sabido performed robotic surgery and removed my gallbladder. I was in and out of hospital within 4 hours. I was back to my regular routine by the next day. He was amazing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sabido
    in New York |
    Dr.Sabido was extremely competent using rodtic procedure to remove my gall bladder. He was percise in his diagnosis and precautious proceeding surgery,ensuring the best possible outcome. The event went without incident and the surgery was a success! Aftercare was very good Dr. Sabido answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable and patient.He has a bedside manner.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr. Sabido rocks! I had Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery due to Diverticulitis. The procedure went perfectly. You will not find a better surgeon.
    Have you seen Dr. Frederick Sabido II, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sabido II?

Dr. Sabido II's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sabido II's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery
    •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for New York.

Sanction

Dr. Sabido II has received 1 sanction

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/27/2017)
      • Action Taken: Reprimand
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: New York

Suny-Downstate Mc

Sophie Davis School Of Biomedical Education 7year Bs/MD Program At Ccny

Graduated in 1987

• Italian

Dr. Sabido II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sabido II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Colectomy
    • Colon Surgery
    • Colon and Rectal Surgery
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
    • Gallbladder Removal
    • Hernia Repair
    • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
    • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
    • Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery