Dr. Frederick K. Park, MD

Dr. Frederick K. Park, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Each procedure I perform is on a unique individual. The details are customized to achieve the very best result I can taking into account the patient?s goals and expectations. Safety for my patients is always foremost in my mind. I generally maintain skepticism for the latest fads and utilize methods that have consistently produced safe, lasting and aesthetically pleasing outcomes. This approach has allowed me to help achieve each patient?s goal while minimizing complications and undesirable resRead more

Dr. Park's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Park's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Park

Dr. Park accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Park has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Park
Dr. Park's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Wilson, NC |
Dr Park and his staff were absolutely AWESOME to work with. I had breast augmentation last year. Dr Park took the time to make sure we were selecting the perfect size for ME. He treated me with care and concern - not like a number....his follow up visits were not rushed. He always asked me if I had any questions or concerns. He treated me like I was the only patient in the office. Love him and his staff!
in Rocky Mount, NC |
Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fred Park and the entire Park Plastic Surgery staff was of the highest quality. Dr. Park is exceedingly professional and is very responsive to questions providing detailed explanation when answering. He is extremely thorough, and I was completely at ease. The care provided before surgery, during and after was exceptional. The results were perfect, and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others for any plastic surgery needs.
in Raleigh, NC |
I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Park over the past 20 years (breast augmentation, liposuction, laser resurfacing a,d Botox). I have been more than pleased with all of the results. I no longer live in the Rocky Mount area but I would definitely travel there if and when I want/need another procedure.
in Georgetown, SC |
I would highly recommend Dr Park. I have been a patient in his practice for over 20 years. In 1996 I had a facelift and have been very pleased with the results. I have had subsequent other cosmetic procedures with excellent results! In 2004 I had breat cancer. Following a double mastectomy, dr Park performed breat reconstruction. Again, I was extremely pleased with the results. Dr Park also did carpel tunnel surgery on my hand. He is a very qualified plastic surgeon.
in Rocky Mount, NC |
I went to Dr. Park for two procedures after hearing glowing recommendations of his work from people I know, including local doctors. First, I was impressed by his kindly way of relating to me which made me feel totally comfortable. Next, my procedures turned out exactly as Dr. Park said they would and the timetable he gave for recovery was right on target. I received excellent care from Dr. Park and I could not be happier.
in Rocky Mount, NC |
Dr. Park performed bilateral reconstructive surgery after bilateral mastectomy for breast cancer. The cosmetic results I have received from Dr. Park are outstanding. At my follow up visits to a nearby major medical cancer center I have had multiple physicians and staff ask who performed your surgery due to the extremely favorable results I received. Dr Park is very meticulous, detailed oriented and I would highly recommend him to others.
in Rocky Mount NC |
Outstanding professionalism and care given to our family. After a basketball game injury our son needed stitches on his eye brow. A very serious injury deep and in a promo ate place on his face. Dr Park met us in his office at 9 pm to care for our son. His stitches sight now is hardly visible. But during the procedure Dr Park just didn't stitch him up but made sure there were no bones fracture in the accident and did a complete exam and we left feeling confident and well cared for.
in Rocky Mount, NC |
I was very pleased with my procedure. I had my eye lids lifted and dark circles removed under my eyes. Dr. Park explained everything in advance, there were no surprises. He and his staff were delightful.
in Rocky Mount, NC |
Dr. Park and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Park goes above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. His staff was all wonderful as well. Laura, Kim, Susan, Pamela, Terri and any others that I may have missed. I will recommend them to anyone in need of plastic surgery. From the moment I decided to have my plastic surgery thru my surgery and after they have been there for me and my family. It meant a lot that Dr. Park called to check on me
Have you seen Dr. Frederick K. Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?

Compare Dr. Park

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.