Dr. Frederick Park, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Park

Dr. Frederick Park, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rocky Mount, NC and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Park

Dr. Park?
Dr. Park's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frederick Park, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Park performed my breast reduction and I could not be happier with the outcome and the care that I received. Dr. Park and his staff were all professional while making me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. They assured that I was fully informed and had the opportunity to ask questions. I am so pleased with the results - not only the comfort of the weight off my chest but with the look of my breasts. Dr. Park did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend him to anyone with who
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
It has been years since I had to have skin cancer removed by Dr. Park, but feel it is still worthy of praise. The area was rather large on my cheek and you can barely tell years later that I ever had an issue. The wait time that day was long, but understandable when they explained he was doing emergency cosmetic surgery on an injured child's face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
Dr Park and his staff were absolutely AWESOME to work with. I had breast augmentation last year. Dr Park took the time to make sure we were selecting the perfect size for ME. He treated me with care and concern - not like a number....his follow up visits were not rushed. He always asked me if I had any questions or concerns. He treated me like I was the only patient in the office. Love him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fred Park and the entire Park Plastic Surgery staff was of the highest quality. Dr. Park is exceedingly professional and is very responsive to questions providing detailed explanation when answering. He is extremely thorough, and I was completely at ease. The care provided before surgery, during and after was exceptional. The results were perfect, and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others for any plastic surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Park over the past 20 years (breast augmentation, liposuction, laser resurfacing a,d Botox). I have been more than pleased with all of the results. I no longer live in the Rocky Mount area but I would definitely travel there if and when I want/need another procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Park. I have been a patient in his practice for over 20 years. In 1996 I had a facelift and have been very pleased with the results. I have had subsequent other cosmetic procedures with excellent results! In 2004 I had breat cancer. Following a double mastectomy, dr Park performed breat reconstruction. Again, I was extremely pleased with the results. Dr Park also did carpel tunnel surgery on my hand. He is a very qualified plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
I went to Dr. Park for two procedures after hearing glowing recommendations of his work from people I know, including local doctors. First, I was impressed by his kindly way of relating to me which made me feel totally comfortable. Next, my procedures turned out exactly as Dr. Park said they would and the timetable he gave for recovery was right on target. I received excellent care from Dr. Park and I could not be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
Dr. Park performed bilateral reconstructive surgery after bilateral mastectomy for breast cancer. The cosmetic results I have received from Dr. Park are outstanding. At my follow up visits to a nearby major medical cancer center I have had multiple physicians and staff ask who performed your surgery due to the extremely favorable results I received. Dr Park is very meticulous, detailed oriented and I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
Outstanding professionalism and care given to our family. After a basketball game injury our son needed stitches on his eye brow. A very serious injury deep and in a promo ate place on his face. Dr Park met us in his office at 9 pm to care for our son. His stitches sight now is hardly visible. But during the procedure Dr Park just didn't stitch him up but made sure there were no bones fracture in the accident and did a complete exam and we left feeling confident and well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
I was very pleased with my procedure. I had my eye lids lifted and dark circles removed under my eyes. Dr. Park explained everything in advance, there were no surprises. He and his staff were delightful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?
Dr. Park and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Park goes above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. His staff was all wonderful as well. Laura, Kim, Susan, Pamela, Terri and any others that I may have missed. I will recommend them to anyone in need of plastic surgery. From the moment I decided to have my plastic surgery thru my surgery and after they have been there for me and my family. It meant a lot that Dr. Park called to check on me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Park, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Park?

Each procedure I perform is on a unique individual. The details are customized to achieve the very best result I can taking into account the patient?s goals and expectations. Safety for my patients is always foremost in my mind. I generally maintain ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
Duke University
1987

Dr. Park accepts

Dr. Park accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Dr. Park performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Burn Injuries

Dr. Park treats Burn Injuries more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Park treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Chemical Burn

Dr. Park's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Laser Surgery
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Vascular Lesion
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Park treats patients.

Nash General Hospital