Dr. Frederick Lippmann, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Frederick Lippmann, MD
Dr. Frederick Lippmann, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lippmann is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.

Dr. Lippmann's Experience

See how Dr. Lippmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lippmann

Dr. Lippmann accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Lippmann is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lippmann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lippmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lippmann to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Lippmann's Performance
      FAIR
      GOOD
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Your appointment won't be with the Dr. it will be with his horrible nurse Mona. The nurse who has the knowledge of a dumb donkey runs the whole show. I have to talk to her for literally 40 mins. before the doctor even comes in . She always gives wrong information. She doesn't know what simple over the counter medicines are, ALWAYS GETS MY PHONE NUMBER WRONG when she has to notify me my refills are in, and ignored my pharmacy's fax for auth. Extremely unprofessional! I need a new Dr. now!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    My first visit and I was very pleased with Dr. Lippmann. Friendly; interested in me and why I was there; took the time to talk to me and find out what I needed; then set up appointments with specialists, blood work, and another appointment with him in a month. I will recommend him to everyone and I will go back. The first doctor I have been comfortable with in several years. The wait time was a little long but then it is with every doctor you visit here. They apologized - said they were slammed
    Las Vegas |
    Waited over a month for a new patient appointment. I got to my appointment and lo and behold he decided to not show up. The office called my phone that morning but as I was driving to my appointment I missed the call. Waited another month for my new appointment, got there and he had cancelled my appointment again. I'm really discouraged and need to see a doctor. I've waited and waited to get help and this is how I'm treated?! I will never make an appointment with this horrible doctor again.
    Have you seen Dr. Frederick Lippmann, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lippmann?

Dr. Lippmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Lippmann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lippmann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF NV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1991

University Med Center Southern Nv

Dr. Lippmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lippmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lippmann does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lippmann and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.