Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Frederick Lemley, MD
Dr. Frederick Lemley, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in North Syracuse, NY. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Lemley is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Oswego Hospital.

5496 E Taft Rd

North Syracuse, NY 13212

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Fidelis Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Lemley

Dr. Lemley's Experience

Dr. Lemley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Amount or Range: Above Average
    Nature of Complaint: Zip Code or County of Event: Onondaga County, NY

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • West Virginia University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Center, Columbus, Oh
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lemley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemley has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Lemley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemley to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lemley's Performance
in Carthage, NY |
Couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Lemley and his staff
Syracuse, NY |
Dr Lemley has great bedside manner! He is a good listener and tried to explain my up coming surgery. He gave me several options with the expected outcomes. His surgery coordinator is also very helpful.
Cicero, NY |
Great experience! Highly recommend
in Central Square, NY |
Dr. Lemley performed my ankle surgery at Crouse Hospital in Syracuse. He visited before the surgery to explain what was to be done and followed up the next day to explain what was done and what was to be done during recovery. His visits were reassuring and so far recovery has progressed as he said it would.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Very knowledgeable doctor who communicated what my options were and made sure I was making an informed decision.
in Manlius, NY |
Great experience all the way around. From "greeter" at the front door, to the check-in receptionist, to the receiving nurse, to the x-ray tech, to Dr. Lemley, I was greeted with a smile, and treated in a very caring and professional manner. My wait time was minimal and Dr. Lemley took the time to explain to me what was going on and patiently answered all my questions. Fantastic experience overall!!
in Liverpool, NY |
I needed an emergency appt with Dr.Lemley, who is an extremely wonderful doctor, first day I had a hard time getting the appt within a couple of days, maybe I didn't explain well enough how much pain I was in, I called the next day, the staff and nurse I spoke to were so kind, and got me an appt in Camillus the very next day, Dr.Lemley and staff were so caring and fixed the pain with a cortisone shot, I feel so much better! I cannot thank them all enough for the help they have given me
Onondaga Hill, NY |
We are very fortunate to have the skill, dedication and passion of Dr Frederick Lemley, MD Board Certified in Foot and Ankle in the Central New York Region. Dr Lemley was honest and upfront when we discussed my major foot reconstruction I was scheduled for. I followed ALL post op directions with NO post op complications. Pain and swelling was minimal and my out come was better than expected. I would strongly recommend this highly skilled foot and ankle surgeon.
in Preble NY |
He was friendly...I would visit him again if I decide to have my foot fixed.
in New Hartford, NY |
Dr. Lemley's confidence was very reassuring. He clearly stated what would happen in surgery and how my problem would be corrected.
in Carthage, NY |
He was awesome..........very helpful in his explanations; surgery went well and post surgical appointments were adequate............He showed care, concern and compassion
in Cicero, NY |
Since Dr. Lemley performed the procedure on my foot, my pain has been alleviated. I would not hesitate to have it done on the other foot. Dr. Lemley was thorough in explaining my condition and options. He was caring and considerate. Even if I was still experiencing pain, I would not hesitate to recommended him to anyone. He is an exceptionally good doctor.
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Lemley was wonderful. He answered all of my questions, was empathetic...and did a great job. I couldn't ask for more.
in Parish, NY |
Dr. Lemley reconstructed my ankle in October. I am very pleased with it so far. He did a great job with the surgery and explaining the procedure and general recovery plan. At all pre- and post-op visits he has done an excellent job of answering any questions and addressing all concerns, while giving realistic outcomes. I would definitely recommend him as a suregon and would go back to him for future ankle/foot issues.
Syracuse, NY |
Very thorough and great bedside manner. I haven't had such great personal treatment in a long time. It was very nice, and I have told numerous people about him and the excellent care I received. I never felt rushed and he really listened to my concerns, commented and answered my questions thoroughly. I really appreciated the time he spent with me. It seems like in today's world everyone is in a rush and don't really listen. Thanks so much Dr. Lemley...you are appreciated!
Fayetteville, NY |
I found Dr Lemley to be a very personable, knowledgeable, compassionate physician. He answered all my questions thoroughly and was considerate of my time!
in Syracuse, NY |
Was able to help me with a foot issue the first time. I'm able to resume normal activity with no pain.
in Oswego,ny |
I feared that I had to have surgery done on my ankle but I was told great news by dr.lemley that I didn't
in Herkimer, NY |
I enjoyed talking with him. He was upbeat, friendly, confident and patient with my questions. He is a credit to the business.
in Phoenix NY |
Just had surgery and so far not much pain.Things going pretty smooth. Haven't walked yet but it's looking good.
in Marcy, NY |
Dr. Lemley had done much work on my toes in the past 2-2 1/2 years. He recently removed a third toe for me as well as clipped tendons or ligaments under my 2 small toes on the left foot. He has tried very hard to satisfy my toe needs and I would recommend him to work on anyone's feet.
in Guilford, NY |
Caring, concerned, listened to me. On time!
in Lowville, NY |
Very straight forward... great listener... good doctor
in Oneida,NY |
I thought his explaination of my foot issues was complete and informative. His examination and diagnosis meant He thought theArizona brace would give me the help I needed and since receiving and wearing the brace I am very happy.
in Moravia, N Y |
I've had a very positive experience each time I've seen Dr. Lemly. He s patient, understanding about my reluctance to have surgery on my foot. I've had my surgery now, everything is going well. Thanks! Judy B.
in Syracuse, NY |
Excellent, caring doctor. Would recommend Dr. Lesley to anyone.
in Oswego, NY |
I Am super pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Lemley and the staff in his Taft Road office as well as at the One Day Surgery Center on intrepid lane. He made me feel comfortable and had an optimistic and positive approach to the recovery path and that he would be able to heal me. When I went in for my surgery I was anxious but the staff was so attentive and supportive. I felt they truly were focused on my comfort and ease of mind. They explained every step of what would happen.
Camden, NY |
Dr. Frederik Lemley has exceeded my expectations in every way from explaining to me what to expect before surgery and after surgery. My recovery has been very easy. The appointments have all been on time. Dr.Lemley's staff is very knowledgable and friendly and he and his staff truly deserve a 5.
in Fulton, NY |
I am truly thankful and blessed to have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Frederick Lemley. I came to him with foot pain I no longer could tolerate. The end of May my surgery was scheduled and over the past 3 months I have gone from constant foot pain to none other than my foot healing from surgery. I now am wearing my shoes and my foot feels great! I move a little slower, but I know I'll be back to moving at a faster pace soon. Thank you all again for helping me to walk pain free!
in Binghamton, NY |
20 years to find a doctor that knew what he was doing, and doing the job right. Because of Dr. Lemley, i'm able to walk straight and pain level is down to a minimum, from the extreme. He may be short on speaking with you, only because he is such a good doctor and in high demand, but I would not go to any other doctor but him for foot doctor. He is the best. And I've been to many doctors.
in Canastota, NY |
Personality pluse! Great surgeon who solved my problem right on the mark the first time around. So very pleasant! Listens to your concerns and discusses options.
in Syracuse, NY |
This was my 8th ankle surgery, first one with Dr. Lemley. Everything about this experience has been amazing. He took the time to listen to my concerns and history of surgeries and came up with a plan to fix it. His bedside manner is top notch and he took the time to explain everything to my family the day of surgery. Recovery has been almost miraculous - considering what he had to work with from previous surgeries, what he did was amazing. Would recommend him to anyone!!!
in Cortland NY |
Dr.Lemley performed bunion surgery on my right foot 6 weeks ago......it has made a huge difference With the pain I previously had. Following his advice has made A wonderful life change for me. I HIGHLY recommend D. Lemley
in Johnson City, NY |
Many thanks to Dr. Frederick Lemley for his expertise in repairing torn tendons in my ankle and foot. I am 82 years old and went to 4 different doctors including a podiatrist in South Carolina. Dr. Lemley was recommended by two of the specialists . Highly recommended . My age was against me, but I now have a strong ankle and foot thanks to Dr. Lemley. Five stars plus says it all.
in Syracuse, NY |
Went to Dr Lemley for Bunion and Hammer Toe surgery, and I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor?s office and with Dr Lemley starting from the first appointment to Surgery and the post -op appointment. My appointments always run on time. Dr Lemley is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend this medical group especially Dr. Lemley if you are having Foot and Ankle problems. My surgery couldn't have gone better!!!
in Syracuse, NY |
I broke and dislocated my ankle badly in September 2015. Dr. Lemley performed the surgery to repair it and get me back to normal. The follow up was very thorough over the course of 6 months. I had complete trust in him throughout the process and am very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Lemley to anyone seeking medical care for the foot and ankle area.
Syracuse, NY |
This doctor is pretty scalpel-happy, sees everything through the eyes of a surgeon and did not even mention physical therapy for a chronic, sub-acute condition. He seems to have little experience or interest in dealing with ordinary wear-and-tear conditions unless they are bad enough to require some kind of procedure. Coasting on his charm and looks, not a doctor I would go back to.
in Syracuse, NY |
Saw Dr. Lemley after a failed previous foot surgery by another doctor. Had a 2nd surgery with him that also failed. On my last visit I had thoughts/questions that were dismissed without a second thought. I did a lot of research and spoken to others in the medical field as well. He blamed the failure on the way my body heals and actually lied about a proposed cause/solution for the problem. He repeatedly suggested I try expensive orthotics as a solution. I then realized it was all about the money
Have you seen Dr. Frederick Lemley, MD?
Are you Dr. Lemley?

Visit Dr. Lemley

Dr. Lemley accepts 45 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
    Medicare
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
    HealthNet
    Tricare
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • HealthPlus
  • Martin's Point
  • Midwest Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
    Medicaid
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • MVP Health Care