Family Medicine  |
Dr. Frederick Hill, DO
Dr. Frederick Hill, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Humble, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

20713 Aldine Westfield Rd

Humble, TX 77338

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill's Experience

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hill's Performance
in Humble, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr Hills for 25 years and find him to be what I like to see in a physician. He's always been able to diagnose my issues and treated them quickly and correctly. As with all busy offices sometimes the front office staff is busy but they get the job done. I'd recommend Dr Hill to anyone looking for a good doctor that listens to his patients. He also has two excellent PA's on staff, they're both very thorough a accommodating.
Spring, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Hill and Dr. Katy for close to ten years and last week and today was the first time that I was treated poorly, not by the doctors but the front office has went seriously downhill! I requested a refill on BP medication and it was ignored last week, I ran out last night. I had an appointment today they forgot to send the one that was out of to the pharmacy so I called and was treated like crap for expecting them to send the prescription to the pharmacy before I went home!
Spring, TX |
If you want to be treated like crap by the staff this is the place for you.
in Spring, TX |
My job is retail = People that do not get their way are very rude and unappreciative of the service that goes into 'dealing with the public'...ie.. the negative reviews. I totally recommend this office to anyone that wants 'down to Earth' medical care and not be treated as a number.
Spring, TX |
I have a HMO which requires referrals for specialist visits. I have been waiting over two weeks now for a referral. The person in the office who does the referrals is not clear on Aetna's policy so a three way call was performed between myself, Aetna and Dr. Hill's representative. To date, I still do not have a referral. When I went to the office to ask about my referral, I received the following response, "I'll get to when I get to it." I do not recommend this place to anyone.
in Humble, TX |
Excellent doctor, but rude/incompetent front desk staff. I had to submit forms 3 times before they were filled out. Had to FAX them and then go to the office in person to pick them up and transmit them myself to make sure they were sent. Snarky, unapologetic attitude. Dr. Hill, your staff has just lost you a customer.
in Warner Robins, GA /ex Texan |
He was there and always willing to get to the root of my sickness . Was on hand when I developed 51% methohemoglobin. anemia {DR. Hill do you remember that occurance? } I really had the blues , now I live to far away to have you as my doctor,to my sorrow Miss you and Texas Jacqueline Carr
Houston, TX |
This physician is very knowledgeable, and referred me to Endocrinologist following labs indicating hyperparathyroid disease without wasting any time. Very busy practice, expect a 30 min wait time from appointment time. Great Family Practice!
in Conroe tx |
I can't even express how disappointed I am in dr hills office I made an appointment after not being able to get an apt anywhere in area for my sick child.office said they took insurance! Had to call insurance and Change her PCP.I did &drove 40 minutes to see him. hand them my info they give me papers to fill out. DD is sitting next to me vomiting for the 10th time.they said they can't take insurance I offered to self pay they told me that was fraud. They denied my dd medical treatment
Have you seen Dr. Frederick Hill, DO?
Are you Dr. Hill?