Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD

Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD is a family medicine specialist in Blaine, WA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Washington in 1987 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

8097 Harborview Rd

Blaine, WA 98230

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gunningham

Dr. Gunningham's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gunningham "I was born in Bristol, England. I graduated from Vavoua International School, Ivory Coast, West Africa. I received a B.A. in chemistry from Seattle Pacific University and my M.D. from the University of Washington Medical School in Seattle. I completed my family practice residency at Tacoma Family Medicine in 1990 and am certified by the American Board of Family Practice. I am a member of the Whatcom County Medical Society and American Medical Association. Before coming to Birch Bay Family Medicine, I worked at the Eastside Clinic in Tacoma and then at the Lynden/Everson Community Health Center in Whatcom County from 1994 to 2008. A few of the many things I enjoy about family medicine includes caring for pregnant patients, watching children grow and develop into adults, never quite knowing what the next day in the clinic will bring, and the lifelong learning it takes to diagnose and manage challenging medical issues. I treasures the trust patients place in me to accompany them through the many transitions that life brings. I am married to Juliann, and we have two children. Being a husband and a father continues to be one of life's greatest gifts. I am an avid birdwatcher and enjoy gardening, reading, and travel in my free time. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gunningham "A few of the many things I enjoy about family medicine includes caring for pregnant patients, watching children grow and develop into adults, never quite knowing what the next day in the clinic will bring, and the lifelong learning it takes to diagnose and manage challenging medical issues. I treasure the trust patients place in me to accompany them through the many transitions that life brings."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Tacoma Fm

Dr. Gunningham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gunningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gunningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gunningham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gunningham

4.0

Dr. Gunningham?
Dr. Gunningham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Gunningham very willingly takes the time required to answer any questions presented, whereas others just try to get "in and out". I hope he never retires!
Judy Goddard in Bellingham, WA – Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for your valuable feedback! To learn...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD?
I have been seeing this doctor for almost 7 years now. I have never had a problem and I always leave the office feeling heard, understood, and taken care of. He is an evidence based doctor who provides excellent care. I wouldn't dream of switching, and if I move out of state, I would wish I could...Read More
Custer, WA – Feb 01, 2017
"It was great of you to point out the positives...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederick Gunningham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gunningham?