Dr. Frederick Church, DO

Dr. Frederick Church, DO

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Frederick Church, DO is a family medicine specialist in Olathe, KS and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

College Park Family Care Center

11164 S Noble Dr

Olathe, KS 66061

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Homestate Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Church

Video

Dr. Church's Experience

Dr. Church's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Church's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Church "Fred Church, DO, FAAFP, is a board-certified family medicine physician with College Park Family Care Center's Olathe, Kan. Northwest location. Dr. Church entered the medical field following his own experience in healing after an accident. He specializes in care for the entire family including primary care, urgent and chronic disease management, and preventive care services for children and adolescents. Dr. Church also has special interests in GI, vasectomy, and dermatology procedures. His care philosophy centers around honesty, integrity, and a Christ-honoring delivery of healthcare."

This content was provided by Dr. Church "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Church has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Church does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Church and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Church's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Church to family and friends

Dr. Church's Performance

A wonderful Doc with great understand of his Patients
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is a horrible person in general. I was told that I was lying and made out to be a junkie. After finding the correct information I didn't get an apology instead I was greeted with rehab information. You would be better off going to the pet vet. I think he was thought by a book called how...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We're so sorry to see reviews like this, but truly value your feedback. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally about how we can better meet or exceed expectations. Please don't hesitate to call us at 913-829-2440 and ask for our practice manager, Leah Banda.

I am severely disappointed with my experience with this doctor. He doesn't listen to what you have to say about what you have dealt with in the past or he doesn't believe you when you tell him. Then when I tried to explain things in another way (hoping he would then understand), I was told that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We take these concerns very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your feedback offline. You can reach us at 913-829-2440 between the hours of 8AM and 5 PM. Please ask for Leah Banda, our Practice Manager.

I have recommended Dr. Church to family and friends. Glad that we finally were able to find a family doctor that would help us on our way to health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for your review, Dorothy! We value our outstanding team members at College Park Olathe Northwest and will pass along the compliment!

I have been going to Dr, Church for several years and have never had a bad experience. He listens to what your concerns are and addresses them in a comfortable and professional manner. He's knowledgeable and is a great guy. Every time I leave his office I feel like I just visited with a friend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1