Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Luo

Sunrise Internal Medicine, PC

22707 S Ellsworth Rd Ste 105 Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Queen Creek, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Luo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Luo

3.4

Dr. Luo?
Dr. Luo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD
Front office and billing issues are problematic. They just sent me to collections after literally one bill and it is related to their billing problems and front office disorganization. Also, I was abandoned without notice. I showed up for an appointment and was told that he could not see me due to billing issues with my insurance company. The doctor himself is fine although he can be rather dismissive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I hadn’t been to a doctor in a while so there was a couple reasons why I came I felt rushed everytime I would tell him the reason why I came he would say a solution and felt like he wanted to dismiss me. One of the reasons he told me let’s not have this conversation now and have it on your next visit. He didn’t listen to why I was there and completely dismissed me and wrote an incomplete X Ray for me as well so I have to set up another appointment and make another co pay. Last visit for myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I have been to Dr Luo about 6 times over the last 2 years, to begin with, I never waited more than 10 minutes...a big plus for me. The staff is friendly and efficient. As for Dr Luo, he is a very competent, caring, and interested doctor. He is a good listener and I never feel rushed out of the office. He has a friendly way about him and seems up on newer treatments and trends in medicine. I would recommend Dr Luo to anyone looking for a "good" doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I woke up 5 weeks ago with Bells Palsy. A facial paralysis that looks like you had a stroke. After researching treatments for it I decided Acupuncture was my best source of treatment. Within 2 weeks their was a significant improvement in my face. I did all 10 sessions and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Luo and his staff were very supportive and encouraging. So glad I chose to have Acupuncture it was the best treatment decision. Thank you Dr. Luo and staff you guys are great!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I was diagnosed with shingles by Dr. Luo several weeks ago. After traditional treatment (pain killers and antiviral medication), the pain in my right arm, fingers, wrist, forearm, and shoulder blade persisted. Dr Luo indicated he had success with treating shingles patients with acupuncture. My response, "Let's go for it". Four weeks of acupuncture treatments, two times a week, have passed and the pain has dissipated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I came down with shingle on Feb 17. I was miserable for several weeks. I wasn't sleeping well had a hard time with things touching my body. Dr Luo started acupuncture and after 12 rounds started feeling normal the last week of March.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Luo after traditional medicine treatments failed to give me any relief from a synovial cyst and bulging disc at L5 on my right side. It would take me 2 hours of pain meds and stretching to even be able to stay up and walk. Dr Luo has been treating me with acupuncture and cupping since August of 2016. I am happy to tell you that I am almost pain free and I have my life back. I can bend over...pick something up off the floor, and I am walking my 7500 to 10,000 steps a day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
Told me he was Precribing medication for 6 refills but only wrote it for 1 refill so when I tried to refill it before going out of town it was refused. Called office and got answering machine. They messaged him but he didn't bother to call and correct it. So I didn't have it for trip. Very impersonal Dr when you meet with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?
I went here a couple days ago. The front desk was very rude disrespectful. I never got a chance to get seen by the doctor because of the front desk staff. I know everyone said that this doctor was really good butt if he's going to keep the front staff I would recommend finding somewhere else to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frederic Fan Luo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Luo?

• Acupuncture

• Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Luo accepts

(480) 888-1900

Dr. Luo accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Aetna PPO
Ameriben
American Republic
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Motorola Health Plans
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
American Indian Health Plan
Arizona PHCS
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
Physicians Mutual
Private HealthCare Systems
Private Small Business Insurance
Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
TPA
Web-TPA
UniCare
United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
Fiserv
PacifiCare PPO
Secure Horizons
Zenith Administrators Inc

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Luo treats your condition or procedure