Dr. Frederic Civish III, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Frederic Civish III, MD
Dr. Frederic Civish III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in West Jordan, UT. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Civish III is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center and Jordan Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Civish III's Care Philosophy

I was born in Dragerton, Utah, a small coal mining town in the southeastern part of the state, but I was raised in Southern California and Salt Lake City, Utah. I entered the University of Utah at 16 years of age. At such a young age I could not decide on my lifetime career, so I spent several years studying various majors and I gained experience by working full time, both while in and out of school. During this period, I also served a two year mission for the LDS church in Southern Florida and Puerto Rico, where I learned to speak Spanish fluently. Later I married my wife, Maria, and today we have four great kids, Amber, Julia, Freddie, and Steven. I returned to college in 1980 and graduated from the University of Utah with a Bacherlor of Arts degree in Biology in 1984. I entered the University of Utah School of Medicine that Autumn. Since early medical school, I was particularly interested in primary care medicine, and I studied in the Family Practice Honors Program. I was also very active in numerous organizations and committees. I was instructor in Embryology/Child Development at the Utah Teen Mother's Home. At various times I served on the College Council, and was Vice President then President of the UMA/AMA Medical Student Section. I served on the Salt Lake County Medical Association Board of Trustees for one year, then spent another year on the Utah Medical Association Board of Trustees. After finishing medical school in 1988, I did my internship year of Family Practice Residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. I finished my last two years of residency training at the University of Wyoming Family Practice Residency Program at Cheyenne. I have been in private practice since July, 1991 at Hunter Medical Center in West Valley City. I recently opened a second location, Jordan Meadows Medical Center, in West Jordan. I enjoy helping and teaching my patients very much.

Dr. Civish III's Experience

See how Dr. Civish III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Civish III

Dr. Civish III accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Civish III is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Civish III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Civish III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Civish III to family and friends
    4.1
    based on 16 total reviews
    Dr. Civish III's Performance
    Have you seen Dr. Frederic Civish III, MD?
    Are you Dr. Civish III?

Dr. Civish III's Care Philosophy

Dr. Civish III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Civish III has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Civish III's Board Certifications

Completed in 1989

Cheyonne Fam Prac

Completed in 1991

University Of Utah

Dr. Civish III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Civish III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination