Dr. Freddie Morales, MD
Pulmonary Disease•Male•Age 66
Temple Cancer Clinic PA2207 Clear Creek Rd Ste 302 Killeen, TX 76549
Dr. Freddie Morales, MD is a Pulmonologist in Killeen, TX and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Morales has more experience with Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Adventhealth Central Texas. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Morales to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Pulmonologists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Quiet HospitalPatients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Morales
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Morales treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Morales treats other conditions, please contact the office at (254) 554-3003.
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Morales is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Morales is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Morales is experienced in the area of Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Morales' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Morales' conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Goodpasture's Disease
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Morales accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Morales accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Choice
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- MultiPlan PPO