Dr. Fred Seale IV, MD

Dr. Fred Seale IV, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

My favorite aspect of practicing OB/Gyn is being allowed to share in one of the most exciting times in a woman's/couple's/family's life. I can think of no area of medical practice that compares to the experience in the delivery room, assisting in the welcoming-in of a new life. I also have a specific interest in Natural Family Planning as a means for both achieving pregnancy and avoiding pregnancy when desired. My practice also includes General Gynecology, Gyn Surgery and Infertility.

Dr. Fred Seale IV, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Seale IV is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Seale IV's Experience

See how Dr. Seale IV's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seale IV

Dr. Seale IV accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Seale IV has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seale IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seale IV to family and friends
    Dr. Seale IV's Performance
    Utah |
    Dr Seale is one of the absolute best obgyns available in Utah. He is very attentive and caring and takes time to answer any questions you may have. I have referred two friends to him and they absolutely love him and his staff. He is very experienced and smart when it comes to high risk pregnancies and I am thankful for that. If you have had a bad experience with an ob before and need a new doctor then dr Seale is your answer. Look no further, he is a wonderful doctor and his nurse is amazing too
    in Ogden, Ut |
    I found Dr. Seale through Healthgrades, I like to read reviews on doctors before I decide on one. He was even better than his reviews made him seem! Very attentive to our needs, both me and my husband. He is very thorough and genuinely cares about his patients. I had a small worry one night and called his nurse to ask about it. I got a call from Dr. Seale personally 5 minutes later. Very nice, upstanding doctor and I'll be returning for my future pregnancies. And his nurse, Darla, is the best.
    in Roy, Utah |
    Dr. Seale is the best obygn!!!!! I have gone to him for my three pregnancies. And couldn't have gone to a better doctor. He is my favorite!!!?
    Layton, UT |
    Dr. Seale is very skilled and has a busy practice. This makes his time rushed and he often rushed my questions and I felt uncomfortable with simple, reasonable questions. I didn't feel like he cared about me personally, but that I was more of a number.
    in Ogden, UT |
    I moved from out of state and transferred to Dr. Seale 8 months into my pregnancy. He and his staff have been excellent to work with from the time I made my first appointment. Scheduling was efficient, appointments ran on time (even early occasionally), and they are great at encouraging questions and calling you back as soon as possible with answers if you have concerns. Dr. Seale has a great bedside manner, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother delivery. Will definitely be going back to him!
    in Ogden, UT |
    I couldn't ask for more. He has been an outstanding Doctor- and I am very picky.
    Have you seen Dr. Fred Seale IV, MD?
    Are you Dr. Seale IV?

Dr. Seale IV's Care Philosophy

Dr. Seale IV's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Seale IV has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seale IV's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center/Brook Army Medical Center

Completed in 2000

Baylor University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Seale IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seale IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• NovaSure® Ablation
    • Operative Hysteroscopy
    • Pregnancy Ultrasound
    • Urethral Sling
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC