Dr. Fred A. Nordquist, MD

Dr. Fred A. Nordquist, MD

Internal Medicine  |
50 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

To approach patient care as a partnership. Being aggressive establishing the correct diagnosis.Read more

Dr. Nordquist's Experience

See how Dr. Nordquist's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nordquist

Dr. Nordquist accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Nordquist has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nordquist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nordquist to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Nordquist Says:

I would like to send out a big thank you to all of my patients who completed surveys on me. My focus is on providing quality, economic, and patient focused care every day. Patient satisfaction means a lot to me, and I look forward to hearing from you all in the future. Fred Nordquist

Dr. Nordquist's Performance
in clarksville, tn |
A Great MD, who We both trust & respect, both my wife & I have been Dr. Fred Nordquist's patients for about a year. After moving to Tenn., having left good doctors in Ark., we were both anxious to locate the best MD in our area, we believe we found them in Dr. Nordquist .
Ashland City, TN |
Dr. Nordquist is a very personable man whom I like very much. As a doctor I believe he has taken on too many patients. Most time is spent rushing and keying info into the computer instead of really talking and especially listening to the patient. As time has gone on I feel visits were cut short; problems not taken seriously. More than a couple of visits were not worth my time or money as I had to take my medical problems to another doctor and pay again to get the help I needed.
in Joelton, TN |
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DOCTOR NORDQUIST WAS MORE THAN I EXPECTED.HES A VERY CARING DOCTOR AND WANTS TO SATISFY HIS PATIENTS.I WAS LOOKING FOR A CHRISTIAN DOCTOR AND DOCTOR NORDQUIST IS BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS.IHAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED MY FRIEND TO DOCTOR NORDQUIST,SHES GOING TO TRY TO MAKE A APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE TOMORROW HOPEFULLY HES ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS.
in Lewisberg, KY |
My family and I have been seeing this doctor for years and have been very satisfied. He is straight forward, friendly, understanding, and if he can not help you he will find someone who can! I drive from Ky for my doctor appointments because I feel like it is worth it when you find a great doctor.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr Nordquist has been my PCP for the past four 4.5 years. He is a very dedicated and knowledgeable and does everything in his power to be pro active. Dr. Nordquist is caring and considerate, and goes way above his of call of duty. I have only had positive experiences with this Dr. On 2 occasions I had forgotten my insulin when I went to Ohio and had to call him after duty hours. He provided a presciption to an Ohio pharmacy within a half an hour. What more can a patient ask for. Thank you!!
Chicago, IL |
Rude receptionist
Have you seen Dr. Fred A. Nordquist, MD?
Are you Dr. Nordquist?

Dr. Nordquist's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nordquist says...

Dr. Nordquist's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2002
    • Chief Resident in Internal Medicine, 2004
    • Best Doctor in Cheatham County, 2007
    • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2002
    • Ashland City Times, 2006
    • Guest speaker, 2005-2008

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nordquist's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Hypothyroidism

Completed in 2005

• Other Education
    Chief Resident, Baptist Hospital

Completed in 2004

Dr. Nordquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nordquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergen Immunotherapy