Dr. Fred Harvey, MD

Functional Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Harvey

The Harvey Center

3982 Bee Ridge Rd Ste J Sarasota, FL 34233

Dr. Fred Harvey, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1984 and specializes in functional medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Harvey accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Harvey treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Harvey's conditions and procedures:

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dementia

4.5

Dr. Harvey?
Dr. Harvey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fred Harvey, MD
Dr Harvey saved my life my friend led me to him when none of the western medical Drs would listen and I was in liver failure. They didn't seem to ask why just assumed alcohol but Dr Harvey tested me and looked farther and found the real reasons why and called the liver specialist and got my appointment with him asap and the liver Dr got me on the transplant list and in two weeks I had a new liver and lived and all because Dr Harvey listened and made the right decisions I owe him my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
After two long years of suffering with incredible fatigue only Dr. Harvey ordered the labs that led to an accurate diagnosis. After many doctor visits elsewhere, no one else did. Two weeks after diagnosis and treatment I feel as if I were brought back to life. The difference is remarkable. Dr. Harvey is innovative, precise, and truly listens. I won't be putting my health in the hands of anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I found Dr. Harvey 2 years ago. He spends A LOT of time listening to you and asking more questions than any other doctor has ever ask, (specific eating habits, sleeping habits, bowel movements...). After running a few tests (that no other doctor has ever run), he was able to prescribe me a variety of supplements that have made a WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE. After 6 months of his care, I no longer suffer from fatigue or severe acid reflux.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
Dr Harvey was able to solve my issues following my first visit after 25 years of no results from a traditional family doctor. His initial findings were confirmed after the most thorough testing I've ever completed. I feel like a new person after his treatment. Thank you Dr. Harvey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I was told by my cardiologist that Chelation Therapy would be an option to reduce the chance of surgery! He told me that I was going to need bypass surgery if I didn't address the issue soon. I was skeptical but I read about the last TACT1 study and gave it a shot! I can't say " Thank You" enough! The EDTA reduced my plaques. The supplements gave me extra energy. I wish insurace companies would cover the cost but my health is worth the out of pocket expense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I searched for a doctor who looked at me as a real person! Someone who read my medical history, asked me questions and spent a whole hour actually doing a physical exam. He spent time finding out what other doctors overlooked or tried to give me a pill for. He suggested labs that had to do specifically with my needs. It wasn't generic labs like my last few doctors. The supplements from Xymogen have taken the brain fog away and fixed my stomach! The staff is thorough and friendly! I''m blessed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I suffered from severe exhaustion. Dr. Harvey helped me change my diet and mindset, and I recovered much needed energy. It didn't happen overnight, and it took a couple rounds of testing different things, but now we know what's going on with me, and I feel so much better! I don't trust any other doctor as much him. He's brilliant and has such a wealth of knowledge. He focuses on me, not just the lab numbers, but how I'm functioning. All doctors should be like him. His staff is the best too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
Dr. Harvey has been able to help me and my family when no one else could. He spent an extensive amount of time getting to know us, and has put together a treatment plan to heal us. He has helped us with preventative healthcare as well as our health care issues. His experience in holistic and functional medicine is the best in this area. I would recommend Dr. Harvey to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I came to Dr. Harvey with some hormonal imbalance. I always suffered from PMS and had to take pain medication every month. Dr.Harvey took the time to learn about my health and family history. My hormones are balanced now and I don't experience any mood swings, bloating, irritability and cramps. I wish I went to see him sooner. If you have any kind of hormonal imbalance or need a bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, schedule your appointment with Dr.Harvey today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
The 11k plus from trusting Dr. Harvey, overpriced vitamins and chatty, eccentric 200.00 office visits ( being charged for him telling me about his life) while he convinced me that my physical illnesses were 'in my head', for years have resulted in serious surgeries, needing jaw replacement and infections which were undiagnosed, while I was in his care. He is considered 'experimental' by insurance, and for good reason. He profited greatly from my vulnerability, weakness and physical degeneration
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?
I was thrilled that my husband found Dr Harvey. Four different ENT's told him that he needed surgery on his esophagus from years of damage from acid reflux. It bothered me that they all wanted to offer him a quick fix and medication. Dr Harvey asked him about if he had ever had a food sensitivity test or an allergy test. Other doctors had not. We did an Immunolabs test. We were amazed at his food sensitivities. Dr Harvey temporarily took away some foods from his diet. What an amazing differenc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Harvey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harvey?

As a specialist in Integrative/Functional medicine with training in adult and geriatric medicine I seek answers for my clients. Rather that trying to put down illness as in traditional medicine, I look to find root cause and promote optimal health th...

• Functional Medicine