Dr. Fred G. Hamaty, MD

Dr. Fred G. Hamaty, MD

Dermatology | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Hamaty is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. He was born and raised in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. and has practiced dermatology in Western Pennsylvania since 1996. Dr. Hamaty received his undergraduate degree from Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania and his medical degree from the Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine in Hershey, Pennsylvania in 1992. His internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Dermatology were from 1992 to 1996 at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation where he served as the chief resident in the Department of Dermatology from 1995 to 1996. Read more

Westmoreland Dermatology Associates
4731 State Route 30 Ste 200
Greensburg, PA 15601 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Hamaty's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hamaty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hamaty

Dr. Hamaty accepts 38 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hamaty has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hamaty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamaty to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hamaty
Dr. Hamaty's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Greensburg, pa |
This was my first visit with Dr Hamaty for a full body check. I felt he was very thorough with the exam. I will continue as a patient with Dr. Hamaty.
in Greensburg, PA |
Dr. Hamaty is a great dermatologist. He is very thorough and answers all of your questions. I always recommend him to everyone I know.
in Greensburg PA |
Have been seeing Dr. Hamaty for many years for yearly skin checks as I have many skin marks, moles, keratosis. I have recommended Dr. Hamaty to friends seeking a dermatologist in our area.
in Saltsburg, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamaty or years and trust him completely. My experiences have been excellent.
in Greensburg,PA |
I see Dr. H at least once a year- always very caring and efficient. Call backs are done very well with recommendations and follow up. Office staff is also very nice . Location is great and the staff tries to help with work schedules and appointments. Thank you all.
in Mount Pleasant, PA |
Visited Dr. Hamaty for a routine skin check. In the course of the exam, he removed a mole which looked suspicious. About ten days later, the pathology report revealed the growth as melanoma. Dr. Hamaty called me with a detailed explanation of what existed and what needed to be done. His office quickly arranged an appointment for me in Pittsburgh for further treatment to eliminate the cancer threat. Most probably, his decision to remove that growth may have saved my life!
in Greensburg , Pa |
Always have the ability to add an appointment for you if you're in need of help with a problem. Very personable, and explains everything in great detail before he does anything. Staff is very good also. My entire family has been seeing this doctor for many years and I am very happy with this practice.
in Greensburg Pa |
Doc H is very personable and good with children. Also very knowledgeable about whatever our ailments have been and helped us. ( My husband is a regular patient as well). He made room in his schedule earlier because we were concerned over something with our 12 year old son. I really appreciated being able to know what was happening and start treatment on it a month sooner than the schedule would have be Staff nice and efficient. Offices near and clean. Easy parking to get to office
in Latrobe, PA |
Dr. Hamaty did an excellent job with care and diagnosis of my son's skin condition. He has a terrific personality and took the time to carefully and thoroughly explain every thing my son and I wanted to know regarding our visit. I would return to his practice for any future medical needs.
in Latrobe, PA |
Dr. Hamaty is outstanding dermatologist that offers excellent care and diagnosis. I see him each year as a follow up after my first experience with bazel cell type of cancer.
in Smithton, PA |
He does an excellent job at what he does. Very friendly. I have had 4 moles removed by him and there is little to no scar with each and they were all quick and painless procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Fred G. Hamaty, MD?
Are you Dr. Hamaty?