Dr. Fred Clark III, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Clark III

AllCare Clinic

4401 4th St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33703

Dr. Fred Clark III, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Ross University in 2006 and specializes in family medicine and urgent care medicine.

Dr. Clark III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark III

4.3

Dr. Clark III?
Dr. Clark III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fred Clark III, MD
I really, really like this doctor. I initially met him when he worked at the urgent care clinic and followed him to his own practice. He's kind, caring, listens and takes his time with you, the only draw back to that is be prepared to wait. He takes so much time with his patients, he's always running behind. I suppose that is a small price to pay for a great doctor. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
Dr. Clark is an incredible physician! I can't say enough great things about him. He is kind, he listens to his patients, he asks questions, he answers all of your questions, and he guides you in the path to save you as much money as possible on medications and treatments. His female staff member on the phones and at the counter, however, lacks people skills. She is NOT kind to patients after your initial visit as if every patient is a burden on her day. The male staff member is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
I first discovered Dr. Clark when I had to go in for a workman's comp issue at a Bayfront walking clinic. I thought he was so good that I asked if I could use him as my primary, but that wasn't possible due to the clinic situation. Fast forward to last year: he opened his own place. Now, my mom, my sister, my brother in law and I all go to Dr. Clark. I travel thru 2 cities to see him! It takes a lot to recommend a doctor. I did so without any reservations and we are all very happy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
I finally found a good doctor. He takes time to figure out what is wrong with you. I am very happy with him and the new office on 4th street. I always have a great experience even if no one like to go see a doctor... I would recommend him to anyone. its worth the wait... he explain the medications and send the order right away. my entire family go see him and everyone agree with me.. he is the best. the staff is wonderful and they make you wait in the main lobby and not in the small room...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
This review was long due. We are all tired of them but here is another doctor who only cares about the money. I came with an insurance from BCBS IL to my 3pm appointment. They took my insurance card and ID. 10 min later they said they’ve had extremely hard time in the past with people from out of state and worry they might not get paid. Fair enough, but the should’ve told me about it BEFORE my appointment. While at the office, I called my insurance and paid over the phone my last premium which I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
Our experience was the best we've had for family care visits. Dr. Clark listens to us and has a holistic, whole body approach. We didn't have to wait, everything ran smoothly. They accept Liberty Health Share as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
Great, kind doctor. I use him as my regular physician after going through three AWFUL RUDE doctors in St Pete when I first moved here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
Very busy clinic, but he answered all my questions, he was very thorough. I felt better in no time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?
Dr. Fred Clark III Horrible experience, had to wait an hour in the room for him, altho it wasn't even busy. Only took him 5 minutes to discover what was wrong with me and to prescribe 2 Medications, One which i didnt even need and caused me to Sweat constendtly and then when i had looked the medication up online it had said, If the SWEATS occur to contact the doctor. Nowhere does it say on the bottle anything but May cause Dizziness. I WILL NEVER GET TREATED BY DR. FRED CLARK III.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fred Clark III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark III?

AllCare Clinic strives to provide Comprehensive, Convenient, Compassionate and Quality Care. We aim to keep you out of the emergency room and healthy. We have straightforward and promoted pricing. As a patient of our primary care practice, we offer v...

• Urgent Care Medicine

Coventry Health Care
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Clark III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark III's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Primary and Preventive Care for Children and Adolescents
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Removal of Foreign Body from Ear
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting