Dr. Franz Jones, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Jones

South Florida Institute of Sports Medicine

17842 NW 2nd St Pembroke Pines, FL 33029

Dr. Franz Jones, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern Univ College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Jones accepts

Dr. Jones accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Jones' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Injection of Tendon
  • Joint Injection
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Medial Branch Block
  • Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Physical Therapy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Provocation Discography
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

As a board certified and fellowship trained spine and sports physiatrist, communicating with patients to help them develop the right treatment plan for them is Dr. Jones' number one priority. He strives to provide the highest quality of medicine, while providing compassionate and exceptional care aimed at reducing pain and improving overall function.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Franz Jones, DO
RecentMost Helpful
I highly recommend Dr. Jones. He has a great demeanor. He explained my diagnosis fully in easy to understand language. He took the time to explain my radiology report using diagrams and photos to show me exactly what the problem is. Dr. Jones took the time to go the extra mile to make sure the diagnosis was accurate. I also want to commend his office staff, especially his scheduler Victoria. She was a tremendous help in navigating the authorization process with my insurer. I had to reschedule my appointment several times while waiting for the authorization to be approved and Victoria was prompt in answering or returning my calls and well as keeping me updated on the status.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Super nice man. Dr. Jones thoroughly explained what he observed with my x-rays. Dr. Jones did not rush the visit, he remained concerned, focused and caring. I will continue to seek out any future medical needs with Dr. Jones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a real genuine professional. I am extremely grateful to him for his kind and patient demeanor, in not only treating my pain, but also in assisting me to better understand my physical back problems. This has been a very challenging and life changing experience for me, because of the type of physical work I perform everyday. Yet Dr. Jones has been an excellent support, in treating and guiding me toward regaining my best potential and better health. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I got an EMG, which I Googled and saw it involved needles and shocking so I was apprehensive (ok terrified!). Dr. Jones did an amazing job of explaining everything about the 2 part procedure (one involved zapping my arm and hand with a little prod and 2 inserting needles in muscles) kindness, empathy, knowledge and professionalism. In just a few minutes I was able to what was going on with my hand and why. Go see him!! He's a great doctor and, just as important, a great person!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I really respect the honesty and professionalism Dr. Jones has. From the first evaluation appointment, I got that sense of confidence and gave me peace of mind for the risky treatment I had to receive in order to overcome my illness. Every step of the process, he continued to make sure that I was OK and I am. Thankfully, I can say that everything resulted as expected and my health has been improved. I definitely recommend Dr. Jones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a wonderful addition to Sports Medicine Associates of South Florida. He is very easy to speak with, thorough in his diagnosis and treatment, and I only wish I had not tried to “cure” myself before seeking professional help. Even my physicial therapist praised his treatment, and she is not a part of the therapy group associated with Sports Medicine Associates. Most personable and smart, all in one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Very professional and informative at every appointment. Treatment worked and am happy camper!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones' care has been wonderful. He diagnosed and treated a long term pain that I had where my thighs meet my torso. He is the first doctor to correctly diagnose the problem. That enabled him to select the correct treatment. I am truly grateful beacause I can walk more easily now and without discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
There should be 6 stars reserved for someone like Dr. Jones. He took an uncomfortable test and made it tolerable while being VERY thorough and providing excellent "bedside manner". He's incredibly competent and spent extra time reviewing detailed test results with me to put my mind at ease. Thanks again Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is wonderful! Have years of pain in my shoulder and visiting multiple doctors Dr. Jones was the one who finally was able to diagnose me!!! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is wonderful! When I first saw Dr. Jones, I was in excruciating pain and could hardly walk due to back pain. It was debilitating and I was not able to function! He was understanding, kind, patient, attentive and focused on getting me back to my daily routines. I cannot thank him enough for all that he did to help me get my life back! His office staff was friendly, accommodating and very helpful....I would highly recommend Dr. Jones!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
No time waiting. Excellent professional and very friendly. I am very grateful for the doctor's expertise. Thanks God for putting him in my way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a wonderful doctor. Very professional, kind and understanding. He explained my procedure to me step by step and I had a great outcome. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones' patience and commitment to listening to my concerns led to a great experience. While we are still working out some of the back pain issues I am having, I feel confident in his ability to address them. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Excellent Dr. Cares about patient's needs. Thoroughly explains conditions and types of therapies and procedures that can help> Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr, Jones is excellent! My first visit he immediately diagnosed my problem gave a great explanation and all is now well. Very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I suffered from a chronic back pain over a year, I went to other doctors however I was never comfortable with their treatment. From the very first appointment, Dr. Jones make me feel at ease and he successfully treated my condition quickly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones listened to all my questions and concerns. He was great about explaining to me my condition and recommending treatment options. I am now feeling so much better after following his treatment plan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?