Dr. Franz Jones, DO

Dr. Jones
Telehealth services available

South Florida Institute of Sports Medicine

220 Sw 84th Ave Ste 102 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324

Dr. Franz Jones, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern Univ College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Franz Jones, DO
Went to see Dr. Jones for Coolief procedure after Cleveland Clinic discontinued them. I found Dr. Jones to be through and caring. I was amazed how quickly I was able to get the procedure scheduled and completed. I have no pain in my right knee in just 1 week after procedure. Kudos to Victoria, his assistant, in processing my insurance and scheduling. I’ve recommended Dr. Jones to 3 friends already.
Craig R. – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
There no words in the world that can adequately express the appreciation that I have for Dr Franz Jones, and I know they really do not exist, because what I owe him is almost infinite. Thanks to his professional and compassionate care, I was able to leave behind the world of pain. Dr Jones, besides giving you a cure for your ailment, also gives you the calm when despair overwhelms you, because he is not only an excellent professional, he is also an extraordinary human being capable of transmitting indescribable peace with the simple greeting of welcome. Doctor, without doubt, you are truly the best. In this review about Dr Jones, I do not want to overlook the magnificent work done by all those who work with him. This too must be acknowledged because as soon as you arrive , every person you come in contact with has a smile, along with kind and affectionate treatment, which is always worthy of appreciation. Thank you all, you are an exceptional team.
Cecilia – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Jones. He has a great demeanor. He explained my diagnosis fully in easy to understand language. He took the time to explain my radiology report using diagrams and photos to show me exactly what the problem is. Dr. Jones took the time to go the extra mile to make sure the diagnosis was accurate. I also want to commend his office staff, especially his scheduler Victoria. She was a tremendous help in navigating the authorization process with my insurer. I had to reschedule my appointment several times while waiting for the authorization to be approved and Victoria was prompt in answering or returning my calls and well as keeping me updated on the status.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Super nice man. Dr. Jones thoroughly explained what he observed with my x-rays. Dr. Jones did not rush the visit, he remained concerned, focused and caring. I will continue to seek out any future medical needs with Dr. Jones.
Kellie in Pembroke Pines, FL – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a real genuine professional. I am extremely grateful to him for his kind and patient demeanor, in not only treating my pain, but also in assisting me to better understand my physical back problems. This has been a very challenging and life changing experience for me, because of the type of physical work I perform everyday. Yet Dr. Jones has been an excellent support, in treating and guiding me toward regaining my best potential and better health. ??
Mr. WBee in Pembroke Pines, FL – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I got an EMG, which I Googled and saw it involved needles and shocking so I was apprehensive (ok terrified!). Dr. Jones did an amazing job of explaining everything about the 2 part procedure (one involved zapping my arm and hand with a little prod and 2 inserting needles in muscles) kindness, empathy, knowledge and professionalism. In just a few minutes I was able to what was going on with my hand and why. Go see him!! He's a great doctor and, just as important, a great person!!
Dianne in Sunrise, FL – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I really respect the honesty and professionalism Dr. Jones has. From the first evaluation appointment, I got that sense of confidence and gave me peace of mind for the risky treatment I had to receive in order to overcome my illness. Every step of the process, he continued to make sure that I was OK and I am. Thankfully, I can say that everything resulted as expected and my health has been improved. I definitely recommend Dr. Jones.
Oscar Otero in Pembroke Pines, FL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a wonderful addition to Sports Medicine Associates of South Florida. He is very easy to speak with, thorough in his diagnosis and treatment, and I only wish I had not tried to “cure” myself before seeking professional help. Even my physicial therapist praised his treatment, and she is not a part of the therapy group associated with Sports Medicine Associates. Most personable and smart, all in one.
Davie, FL – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Very professional and informative at every appointment. Treatment worked and am happy camper!!!!!!!
Angela J. in Weston – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones' care has been wonderful. He diagnosed and treated a long term pain that I had where my thighs meet my torso. He is the first doctor to correctly diagnose the problem. That enabled him to select the correct treatment. I am truly grateful beacause I can walk more easily now and without discomfort.
Ann in Weston, FL – Jul 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
There should be 6 stars reserved for someone like Dr. Jones. He took an uncomfortable test and made it tolerable while being VERY thorough and providing excellent "bedside manner". He's incredibly competent and spent extra time reviewing detailed test results with me to put my mind at ease. Thanks again Dr.!
Brett M in Sunrise, FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is wonderful! Have years of pain in my shoulder and visiting multiple doctors Dr. Jones was the one who finally was able to diagnose me!!! Thank you!
Marla in Weston – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is wonderful! When I first saw Dr. Jones, I was in excruciating pain and could hardly walk due to back pain. It was debilitating and I was not able to function! He was understanding, kind, patient, attentive and focused on getting me back to my daily routines. I cannot thank him enough for all that he did to help me get my life back! His office staff was friendly, accommodating and very helpful....I would highly recommend Dr. Jones!
Melinda Cunningham in davie – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
No time waiting. Excellent professional and very friendly. I am very grateful for the doctor's expertise. Thanks God for putting him in my way.
Adriana Luengas – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones is a wonderful doctor. Very professional, kind and understanding. He explained my procedure to me step by step and I had a great outcome. I would definitely recommend him.
V.J. in Pembroke Pines – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones' patience and commitment to listening to my concerns led to a great experience. While we are still working out some of the back pain issues I am having, I feel confident in his ability to address them. Highly recommended.
Michael M. in FL – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Excellent Dr. Cares about patient's needs. Thoroughly explains conditions and types of therapies and procedures that can help> Definitely recommend!
Chris in Miami Lakes, FL – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr, Jones is excellent! My first visit he immediately diagnosed my problem gave a great explanation and all is now well. Very highly recommended.
Mark in Fort Lauderdale – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
I suffered from a chronic back pain over a year, I went to other doctors however I was never comfortable with their treatment. From the very first appointment, Dr. Jones make me feel at ease and he successfully treated my condition quickly
Luz in Weston,FL – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?
Dr. Jones listened to all my questions and concerns. He was great about explaining to me my condition and recommending treatment options. I am now feeling so much better after following his treatment plan!
Weston, FL – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franz Jones, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

As a board certified and fellowship trained spine and sports physiatrist, communicating with patients to help them develop the right treatment plan for them is Dr. Jones' number one priority. He strives to provide the highest quality of medicine, while providing compassionate and exceptional care aimed at reducing pain and improving overall function.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation