Dr. Frans T. Zetterberg, DO

Dr. Frans T. Zetterberg, DO

7 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

I want to empower my patients to live a healthy life. Whether they need to quit smoking or lose weight, I will help them as they transition to a better lifestyle. I like to help people help themselves. I think it's important for my patients to understand they play a role in their health. I want them to take simple steps like eating right and exercising so they can truly improve their health as opposed to just popping a pill that doesn't get to the root of the problem.Read more

LVPG Family Medicine-Cetronia Road

Dr. Zetterberg's Experience

See how Dr. Zetterberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zetterberg

Dr. Zetterberg accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Zetterberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zetterberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zetterberg to family and friends
Dr. Zetterberg's Performance
in richfield, PA |
he was the best dr i ever had
in Hereford Pa |
I bring all my Foster Children to Dr. Z. He is wonderful, kind, and listens to my children that I bring for all visits of their needs. The kids are so comfortable telling him all their worries, about school and yes their sore throats too. He is the best by far with all ages of my Foster children. We Love Dr. Zetterberg.
Have you seen Dr. Frans T. Zetterberg, DO?
Are you Dr. Zetterberg?

Compare Dr. Zetterberg

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Zetterberg at Lehigh Valley Health Network

Dr. Zetterberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zetterberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Zetterberg has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zetterberg's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Zetterberg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zetterberg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Zetterberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zetterberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zetterberg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zetterberg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.