Dr. Franklyn Gergits III, DO

Dr. Franklyn Gergits III, DO

Sinus Surgery  ·
Dr. Franklyn Gergits III, DO is a sinus surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1992 and specializes in sinus surgery, sleep medicine, and more.Read his story

8573 E Princess Dr Ste B111

• Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Gergits III

See how frequently Dr. Gergits III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Postnasal Drip
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache

Dr. Gergits III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gergits III' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gergits III "I've been taught by my parents to try to find your passion and follow your dreams. As an Ear, Nose and Throat physician I have achieved both. Originally I wanted to become a Dentist like my uncle. I began my journey into healthcare at West Virginia University. After 4 years, I began my graduate studies in Biochemistry Research at Lehigh University. After my Masters degree, I realized that I wanted more patient contact and applied to medical school. Four short years later, I realized that I had found my perfect fit with Otolaryngology. After my residency, I found an opportunity to begin my solo practice in Pennsylvania. Fast forward almost twenty years and we had the opportunity to move West to build a new practice in our dream location. Welcome to Arizona! My hobbies include sports, fishing, hiking, bird watching, travel, photography and writing. Our family and friends cherish our new home and we plan on returning good fortune to our Arizona neighbors. Our charities include The Uncle Frank Foundation and Helping Hands for the Holidays. Both of these organizations provide help and support for less fortunate children and young adults as they venture into their working careers."

This content was provided by Dr. Gergits III "When it's time to select a sinus and allergy specialist , your instincts tell you to go with a highly-trained and credentialed professional. You want someone who offers state-of-the-art care for nasal breathing and sinus problems, allergies, snoring, ear pressure troubles and more. Someone like Dr. Franklyn R. Gergits. Dr. Gergits is board-certified in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastics. He is also fellowship-trained in otolaryngic allergy. He operates out of his "Sinus Center of Excellence" in North Scottsdale. He is the only physician trainer for the Entellus Medical product line in the state of Arizona."

• Sinus Surgery
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Otology
  • Pediatric Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sleep Medicine

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Testing for Hypersensitivity to Insects
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Treatment for Nose Bleeds
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Lehigh University
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • St Johns Oakland Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Gergits III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gergits III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gergits III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gergits III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gergits III to family and friends

Dr. Gergits III' Performance

Dr. Gergits III Says:
"

I would like to thank each and every one of my patients for your input of our practice. With your feedback new patients will feel more comfortable when they arrive for their appointment. Your suggestions also help us to continue to strive and enhance both your and our expectations for quality Sinus and allergy medical care.

"

The easiest and best experience I had ever had with a same day appointment. Sarah who not only got me in same day,but went above and beyond to confirm my insurance was in network. The dr is very personable. Would recommend to anyone looking for an ent
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
1 month post op, I had turbinate reduction and balloon sinuplasty. Breathing is so much better and my wife says I no longer snore. Really I couldn't be happier. The Doc also told me I am not all the way healed yet, so I expect it to keep getting better. I glad I chose Dr. Gergits, he is a great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very satisfied with the outcome of my Surgery. Doctor Gergits preformed a Bilateral Myringotomy, for the pressure in my right ear that was causing dizziness. I could not work for about ten months, there was a lot of testing at the Geisinger Hospital, and no help. So I decided to have another...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Been waiting for a month to be seen by Dr Gergits. Then they cancel my appointment because of weather. Then when they schedule another appointment for me I have to wait another month to get in. It's ridiculous when you have pain and they don't care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1