Dr. Franklin Rose, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 69

Dr. Rose

Utopia Plastic Surgery at Medspa

1121 Uptown Park Blvd Ste 16 Houston, TX 77056

Dr. Franklin Rose, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado School of Medicine medical school in 1977. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rose to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Franklin Rose, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Rose's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rose

4.2

Dr. Rose
My wife had a tummy tuck and a great reduction from Dr. Franklin Rose. Dr. Rose did an amazing job. He is a true pioneer in the plastic surgery industry and a fantastic surgeon with great bedside manner. He goes the extra mile to keep his patients and their family informed every step of the way.
Charles Novy – Nov 22, 2019
In mid January, 2019 an attempt was made on my life breaking nearly every bone in my face. My cranial or orbital bone, eye sockets, left temple, nose, cheek bones, both sides of my jaw, my palette were all broken. Quite literally smashed in. My teeth were shattered and broken, some caved in and the front teeth knocked out taking bone and gum with it leaving me completely unrecognizable and disfigured. One of the most difficult aftermaths of this was my total inability to face myself in the mirror. The devastation was too great for me to face and I did not know how I would cope with this "new identity". As an entertainer, a ballroom and latin dance teacher and performer, I believed that part of my life was over. My venture into an acting career disappeared and I began to contemplate the worse for myself. That is when Doctor Rose stepped in. I grew up in houston and had never considered plastic surgery, in fact, I was scared of it. I lost so much of myself and Doctor Rose recognized my l
Rachel B – Aug 06, 2019
Having my breasts done by Dr. Rose was one of the best decisions I've ever made. He is truly an artist and a master at what he does, and I could not be more pleased with how my breasts turned out. I now havebeautiful full breasts that are soft and looked so natural! Too beautiful to be real!! Dr. Rose is the doctor to go to and the only doctor I would trust!! My friends joke that I have the most beautiful breasts in the world! Thank you Dr. Rose for doing an Amazing job! I couldn't be happier!
Rebecca Wood Alworth in Humble, TX – May 16, 2017
Dr Rose is so awesome, he is a great doctor and surgeon. His staff is outstanding, very friendly and helpful. I am a older woman that was in need of some uplifting body wise. I had breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and lipo. I look and feel amazing now thanks to Dr Rose. He never once tried to talk me into something that I was not sure of, or something that I did not want. If I ever want anything else done I will definitely go back to Dr Rose.
Sunshine1961 in Humble, TX – Jan 11, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Franklin Rose! He is such a terrific surgeon. I went to see what he could do for my sagging skin under my neck. He said I would be a good candidate for a facelift. I scheduled surgery with him and here we are 6 weeks later and I couldn't be happier! I even had Dr. Rose fix my sagging eyelids, and he also removed fat pads from my lower lids. This holiday season is going to be the best in a long time! I can't wait to show all of my friends the new and improved me!
  • Long wait times
Peggy in Houston, TX – Nov 21, 2016
I got my nose done by Dr. Rose a few months ago, I am so happy with my results! I will definitely be going back to him.
Stefanie in Houston, TX – Nov 04, 2016
I have had several surgeries with Dr. Rose and I am always thrilled with my results! I just had a tummytuck and breast lift and I think it all looks amazing. I would recommended Dr. Rose 100%!
Angie T. in Houston, TX – Nov 04, 2016
I work in IT and need to keep up with the younger people in my workgroup. Dr. Rose is a genius with the liquid facelift. Also gets me in & out fast.
Bobby in Houston, TX – Oct 01, 2016
Dr. Rose is one of Houston's best cosmetic surgeons, and he is wonderful to his patients.
Houston, TX – Oct 01, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Rose?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery