Dr. Franklin D. Richards, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 64 years old

Cosmetic Surgery Associates
6430 Rockledge Dr Ste 100
Bethesda, MD 20817 Get Directions

Dr. Richards specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Bethesda, MD. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Richards? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Richards' Experience

See how Dr. Richards' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Richards

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Richards has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Richards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Richards to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Richards
Dr. Richards' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (81)
in McLean Va |
Dr. Richards performed two procedures. He reduced the puffiness from under my eyes and did a fraxel resurfacing around my mouth and chin. I am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Richards was very honest about what my expectations should be based on my age and skin tone. I think I look much better.
washington, dc |
He is professional, detailed and gives you excellent results!
Fairfax Va |
My results couldn't be better and I can't express how happy I am. I am so glad I decided to go through with the surgery finally and so glad I choose the doctor I did. My surgeon, Dr. Richards understood exactly what I wanted and he made for me the breasts that I always wanted. I have small scars that are healing very well and no complications at all. Good job with great team indeed!
in Chevy Chase, MD |
I had good experience with Dr Richards and his staff
in Fairfax, VA |
Never had a flat stomach not until Dr. Richards took care of the excess skin that was left after my two pregnancies . Opted for a tummy tuck and liposuction, couldn't be more happier for my results. i look thin, flat and in shape! i have gained the confidence to better care of myself. I am 42 years old female with 2 kids, used to work out like crazy to tighten my stomach but nothing helped, no matter what i tried. I Can't Thank Dr. Richards enough for the amazing job,he is absolutely the best.
College Park, MD |
Dr. Richards made me feel at ease, was thorough in his explanation about the procedure, and had a lot of success photos to share. My neck is now smooth, I have a defined jowl line, and I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Richards and his professional office staff.
in Mc Lean, VA |
Dr. Richards is very personable and kind and took the time to thoroughly explain what to expect from my eyelid procedure. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend him. Everyone in his practice was lovely to me.
in Bethesda, MD |
In my mid 60s now, very active: still working, dance regularly, travel, enjoying my grandkids and more free time than I ever had before my present semi-retirement. Busy enough not to notice my aging, yet aware of the fact that dance partners prefer younger (looking) partners. Plus... refused to have my children see what aging can do to otherwise vital individual, I decided to do something about it. After interviewing several doctors, and collecting recommendations, I selected Dr. Richards of Cos
Have you seen Dr. Franklin D. Richards, MD?

Compare Dr. Richards

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Cosmetic Surgery Associates

Dr. Richards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims found

Malpractice Claim

Dr. Richards has 1 malpractice claim

More  What is medical malpractice
    • Settlement
    • Amount or Range: Average
    • Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: MD. Reported by the Virginia Board of Medicine INCIDENT LOCATION: BETHESDA, MD - MONTGOMERY COUNTY
    • State: Virginia

Dr. Richards does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Richards and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Richards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Richards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Richards does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Richards and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.