Dr. Franklin Richards, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Richards

Cosmetic Surgery Associates

6430 Rockledge Dr Ste 100 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Franklin Richards, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Richards accepts

Dr. Richards accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Richards' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

Long-standing resident of the Washington, D.C. metro area and a graduate of George Washington University in 1982, Dr. Franklin Richards is board certified and has been in practice since 1989. Dr. Richards is most renowned for his expertise minimal in...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Richards?
Dr. Richards' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Franklin Richards, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Richards provided such wonderful care and advice on my liposuction surgery. I went to four doctors to receive consults and chose Dr. Richards. He recommended liposuction versus a tummy tuck after hearing what I wanted to achieve with this surgery. I am so pleased with the results and happy that I went with this less invasive surgery! I love the results and can fit into my pants again after the stomach, flank, and inner thigh lipo. I look and feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
Staff was very professional and I was very happy with Dr. Richards and with the results. Had a mini lift and upper and lower eyelids at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards performed two procedures. He reduced the puffiness from under my eyes and did a fraxel resurfacing around my mouth and chin. I am very satisfied with the results. Dr. Richards was very honest about what my expectations should be based on my age and skin tone. I think I look much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
He is professional, detailed and gives you excellent results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
My results couldn't be better and I can't express how happy I am. I am so glad I decided to go through with the surgery finally and so glad I choose the doctor I did. My surgeon, Dr. Richards understood exactly what I wanted and he made for me the breasts that I always wanted. I have small scars that are healing very well and no complications at all. Good job with great team indeed!
I had good experience with Dr Richards and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
Never had a flat stomach not until Dr. Richards took care of the excess skin that was left after my two pregnancies . Opted for a tummy tuck and liposuction, couldn't be more happier for my results. i look thin, flat and in shape! i have gained the confidence to better care of myself. I am 42 years old female with 2 kids, used to work out like crazy to tighten my stomach but nothing helped, no matter what i tried. I Can't Thank Dr. Richards enough for the amazing job,he is absolutely the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards made me feel at ease, was thorough in his explanation about the procedure, and had a lot of success photos to share. My neck is now smooth, I have a defined jowl line, and I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Richards and his professional office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
Dr. Richards is very personable and kind and took the time to thoroughly explain what to expect from my eyelid procedure. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend him. Everyone in his practice was lovely to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?
In my mid 60s now, very active: still working, dance regularly, travel, enjoying my grandkids and more free time than I ever had before my present semi-retirement. Busy enough not to notice my aging, yet aware of the fact that dance partners prefer younger (looking) partners. Plus... refused to have my children see what aging can do to otherwise vital individual, I decided to do something about it. After interviewing several doctors, and collecting recommendations, I selected Dr. Richards of Cos
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Franklin Richards, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Richards?

Cosmetic Surgery Associates