Dr. Frank Zhang, MD

Dr. Frank Zhang, MD

Neurology  ·
Male

Contact for availability

Dr. Frank Zhang, MD is a neurology specialist in Allentown, PA. He specializes in neurology.

LVPG Neurology-1250 Cedar Crest

• CoreSource
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Zhang

See how frequently Dr. Zhang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine
Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Dr. Zhang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Zhang "I'm an advocate for prevention. I think changing your lifestyle to lower your susceptibility to disease is preferable to treating it after the fact. Often times, treatment can be too late or have longer-term effects, so I prefer to take a more proactive approach. I really do want to help and understand what people are going through, whether I see them in a hospital or bump into someone in a grocery store. I'm easily approachable and, fair warning, may crack a corny joke or two."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Zhang is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Zhang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zhang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zhang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zhang's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zhang to family and friends

Dr. Zhang's Performance

I’ve struggled with Migraines for over 5 years. I switched over to Dr. Zhang a little bit over a year ago and he has absolutely changed my life. He is seriously the best. He really listens to you and I am so thankful he is my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Zhang's since 8/2013. I can not say enough about him! I have been dealing with migraines since a bad car accident in 1989 to now they completely debilitate me. He is very empathetic and truly has tried everything from preventive care to helping me with the pain of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Would not even talk to my husband to explain the MRI results. Ultrasound results showed my husband had a 70-79% blockage in his carotid artery in his neck and didnt even tell us those results. We have so many questions and he does not return phone calls. Secratery told us he had a brain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0