Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Wittmaack

Aurora Fertility

2845 Greenbrier Rd Ste 350 Green Bay, WI 54311

Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from U Hamburg in 1983 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Wittmaack accepts

Dr. Wittmaack accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Priority Health
Priority PPO

1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (8/16/2017)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Wittmaack treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wittmaack's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wittmaack

4.5

Dr. Wittmaack?
Dr. Wittmaack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD
We are so thankful for Dr. Wittmaack and his team! They are amazing! My husband had a vasectomy 13 years ago, and he had zero sperm! My husband had some sperm surgically taken out from an Aurora Urologist who works with the fertility team, and I went through IVF and we have a precious baby boy now! ?? We are forever thankful to Dr. Wittmaack for giving us hope and helping us achieve our dream of another baby! He is the best and very friendly too! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Excellent level of care and comprehensive information for patients. His whole team was wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
What an amazing clinic! Dr Wittmaack and his staff were fantastic to work with. My husband and I tried for 5 years. We tried 5 IUIs with other clinics and I even had surgery. Nothing worked. Dr. Wittmaack and his team gave us hope and they were the first clinic that we went to that we actually felt like they cared and wanted to help. We ended up pregnant on our first round of IVF. We are beyond excited and sad to no longer be working with Dr. Wittmaack and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Dr Wittmaack and his staff were amazing to work with. My husband and I were trying for 1.5 years prior to seeing Dr Wittmaack and were extremely nervous about starting infertility treatment. Dr Wittmaack and his staff were so friendly and welcoming. We felt that they truly cared about us and were not just another patient. I was able to call anytime I had issues or questions and always felt comfortable at all of our appointments. We are now expecting our first bundle of joy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Dr. Wittmaack made a great connection with us and took a lot of the stress out of the process. He was a huge cheerleader for us when we needed it most and we can't thank him enough. His nursing staff is also outstanding. We feel like we made 8 new friends in the whole team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
The entire team at Aurora Fertility Clinic in Green Bay, WI was absolutely outstanding. My husband and I were undergoing fertility issues and were recommended to Dr. Wittmaack. I am so grateful to have met him and his incredible team. They put us at ease with our worries, questions, and endless emotions. We are now expecting our first baby...all thanks to Dr. Wittmaack and his staff at Aurora in Green Bay. Very intelligent, welcoming, and listens to your concerns. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
I had a really good experience with Dr. Wittmaack and his team. All his staff were friendly and it felt like they truly cared about me; I didn't feel like I was just a number. I didn't know what to expect at first, but I ended up having success with my first round of treatment (IUI & medication). My husband & I would recommend Dr. Wittmaack and his team to anyone wanting to start or grow their family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Dr. Wittmaack and his stuff were very helpful throughout my IUI process. He is a genius at his work. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Doctor Wittmaack is a genius at reproductive health. He also has a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Dr Wittmaack and his staff were absolutely wonderful to work with during our process of IUI and IVF. He is a friendly guy who shows care and concern with helping you through the process. Would recommend them to any of our family or friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wittmaack?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility