Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD

Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Green Bay, WI. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

2845 Greenbrier Rd Ste 350

Green Bay, WI 54311

Learn about Dr. Wittmaack

Dr. Wittmaack's Experience

Dr. Wittmaack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board actions found

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (8/16/2017)
    Action Taken: Other
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Wisconsin

• University Of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Wittmaack has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wittmaack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wittmaack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wittmaack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wittmaack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wittmaack to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Wittmaack's Performance
Green Bay |
The entire team at Aurora Fertility Clinic in Green Bay, WI was absolutely outstanding. My husband and I were undergoing fertility issues and were recommended to Dr. Wittmaack. I am so grateful to have met him and his incredible team. They put us at ease with our worries, questions, and endless emotions. We are now expecting our first baby...all thanks to Dr. Wittmaack and his staff at Aurora in Green Bay. Very intelligent, welcoming, and listens to your concerns. Highly recommended!
I had a really good experience with Dr. Wittmaack and his team. All his staff were friendly and it felt like they truly cared about me; I didn't feel like I was just a number. I didn't know what to expect at first, but I ended up having success with my first round of treatment (IUI & medication). My husband & I would recommend Dr. Wittmaack and his team to anyone wanting to start or grow their family.
in Hobart |
Dr. Wittmaack and his stuff were very helpful throughout my IUI process. He is a genius at his work. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.
Madison, WI |
Doctor Wittmaack is a genius at reproductive health. He also has a great bedside manner.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr Wittmaack and his staff were absolutely wonderful to work with during our process of IUI and IVF. He is a friendly guy who shows care and concern with helping you through the process. Would recommend them to any of our family or friends
in De Pere, WI |
Dr Wittmaack and his staff and Aurora Baycare were wonderful to work with. Always made me feel comfortable and at ease no matter what we were going though. Marie at the front desk was always welcoming and helpful. All of the nurses were so great as well as the embryologists, Heather and Ann Marie! Would highly recommend them to anyone! We will be back when ready for our second baby!
in Wautoma, WI |
Dr. Wittmaack and his staff were always exceedingly friendly and informative. You're never just a number to them, and oftentimes people you weren't even seeing that day would come from rooms away just to greet you (by name!) and ask how things were going, and just to touch base. My husband and I couldn't possibly have asked to be treated better, and will definitely be recommending their practice to anyone that might have need of their particular specialty.
We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wittmaack and his staff! Dr. Wittmaack is amazing with the work that he does, and everyone is so comforting. They know exactly how to make a hard situation a little easier. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Wittmaack was very caring and understanding every time we came in for an appointment. The nurses and other staff members were some of the nicest people I've ever met in a hospital or clinic setting. I would definitely recommend the Aurora Fertility Clinic to anyone needing this type of care.
in Marquette, MI |
Dr. Wittmaack treated us like we were his favorite patients, and I'd imagine that he treats all of his patients with that same positive, friendly regard. We dealt with some hiccups at the beginning of the process with the financial office and communication about test results, but now that we are pregnant after our first round of IVF, we couldn't imagine working with any other clinic. We are so excited to introduce our little one to all of the people at Aurora who helped make him/her a reality!
in Marinette, WI |
Though we liked Dr. Wittmaack himself and felt he was caring and compassionate, we had a terrible experience with our donor cycle. We had to wait a month for a follow up and had to do so over the phone because they couldn't fit us in. We are left with a huge bill that is currently in review with the clinic administrator. We basically feel like we were hung out to dry for something that was not our fault. We were rushed through consent signing and risks were not clearly explained.
Green Bay, wi |
We were very impressed with the care of Dr. Wittmaack and his staff. Everyone was so nice, kind, knowledgeable, and caring. Our ivf journey was a very lengthy one but every decision made on behalf of Dr. Wittmaack was all in our best interest. We felt comforted knowing that Dr. Wittmaack also shares our treatment plans with fellow RE at other hospitals to get the best plan for us. The embryologists were also extremely intelligent and did a fantastic job. We were beyond satisfied.
Would recommend Dr Wittmaack to anyone with fertility issues!
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Wittmaack and his staff are the friendliest and knowledgeable people we have worked with. As soon as you walk in the door, you can feel the friendly team atmosphere. Wait time is so short that I'm not sure how I'm going to get used to going back to the OBGYN. We went through the IVF process. Things were clearly explained over and over at each step. You can openly share your worries and Dr. Wittmaack really takes the time to listen and put you at ease. I very highly recommend this staff.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Wittmaack, MD?
Are you Dr. Wittmaack?