Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD

Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Venzara III

Florida Retina Specialists

280 N Sykes Creek Pkwy Ste B Merritt Island, FL 32953

Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Merritt Island, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in 2008 and specializes in vitreoretinal disease & surgery, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

Dr. Venzara III accepts

Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Blue Select
NetworkBlue
Careplus
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
Freedom Health
Medicare Advantage
Medicare Advantage - Chronic Complete HMO-SNP
Medicare Advantage HMO
Medicare Advantage PFFS

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Venzara III's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Migraine
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Visual Migraine
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

It is such a pleasure to serve you here at Florida Retina Specialists. We are a  medical practice that provides world-class comprehensive medical and surgical  retinal eye care. Our goal is to provide the highest quality retina care to our ...

• Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Venzara III

Dr. Venzara III?
Dr. Venzara III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD
I have never had a better experience at an eye doctor. I went for a routine examination at my regular doctor and he thought he saw a tear in my eye and he immediately texted a picture to Dr. Venzara, a retina specialist. They wanted to see me immediately, and to be quite honest I was a little nervous. There is not enough space for me to explain all the details, but Dr. Venzara and his staff are amazingly kind, knowledable and thorough and I am extremely thankful he is serving our community
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Florida Retina Specialists has been awesome and we highly recommend them. In short, we were in Florida helping our parents. Prior to returning home, my wife developed a detached retina. Dr. Venzara quickly diagnosed the issue and took the time to explain everything. That very evening Dr. Venzara met us at the hospital to repair the detached retina. The entire staff at Florida Retina Specialists is fantastic and we can not give enough praise for the professionalism and care they gave to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Kind, caring, compassionate, very smart, and takes the time to ensure you completely understand your diagnosis. Staff is just as great as the Doctor. Truly relieved to find him, and being under his care is very reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
The most caring and kind medical professionals you will ever encounter. Taylor/Angel can't thank you enough for helping me deal with insurance this past month. The entire staff at Rockledge is amazing - thank you all for treating us with respect and kindness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
The best. Professional, competent, kind, friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
The entire staff is so nice and always making sure that the clients are comfortable and they bend themselves in all directions to make sure the patients can get what they need done on their own time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
I have not needed an urgent appt. thanks to Dr Venzara's excellent care. I would have given him and his staff 10 stars! Dr Venzara has great knowledge of his field. He is compationate, listens and gives great explanations of conditions and treatments. A great find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
I had a detached retina and was in need of immediate surgery. Dr Venzara was able to see me immediately. He performed surgery that same day and worked until 1:30 am to save my vision. This was truly appreciated as time was crucial. He is extremely energetic, professional, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about his patients. He takes the time to explain medical procedures so the patient is thoroughly briefed. His staff is friendly and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Venzara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Great Doctor and kind staff. I had to come by ambulance June 2016 on a Friday late afternoon and he and his staff waited until after hours and all were so kind. He made me feel at ease and helped me through the procedure. Every time I come it's the same great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
We had a great experience at this office. Angel and Taylor greeted us when we walked in,were so friendly and made us feel very comfortable. The tech was wonderful, very helpful and answered every question we had. Dr. Venzara is great. He was knowledgeable, personable and honest, which was much appreciated in our case. I would recommend this office to anyone and we will absolutly be back if any more problems arise
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
I would give Dr. Venzara ten stars if available. He is gentle, kind, knowledgable all while being totally professional. His staff is reflected in his attitude and they all seem to go above and beyond the call of duty. His office is immaculate and well appointed with the latest in equipment. I must mention some of his staff as well. Donna, Pam, Angel, Judy, and Jules to mention a few.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Dr. Venzara and his staff are truly exceptional! From the front desk, to the technicians, to Dr. Venzara himself. The whole process was easy, friendly and very accommodating. Dr. Venzara truly cares about his patients and spends enough time getting to know you. i never felt rushed or unattended to. I would recommend this Doctor to absolutely anyone who needs to see a retina specialist. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED DOCTOR !! I HAVE BEEN GETTING LUCENTIS INJECTIONS FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL AMAZING DOCTORS, MY ORIGINAL DOCTOR LEFT CENTRAL FLORIDA RETINA AND DR VENZARA TOOK HIS PLACE. HIS SKILL LEVEL IS 1 ON A SCALE OF 1-10 TO SAY THE LEAST AND HURT ME WITH THE 1ST INJECTION AND ON MY 2ND TIME IN HE BLINDED ME FOR 3 WEEKS AND NOW HAVE MORE DAMAGE & HE NEVER RETURNED ANY OF MY CALLS FOR HELP OR ASSISTANCE ! NO ONE TO TRUST YOUR SIGHT TO !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Excellent. Went to Dr Venzara on an emergency basis when my optometrist noticed a small retinal tear. I got there around 3pm. He saw me (on an emergency basis), did the examination and used the laser to fix the tear that same day. The staff are some of the friendliest that I have encountered anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
What better word is there above excellent? He is caring, knows his calling, and a wonderful person let alone Doctor. I felt in capable hands immediately. He explains al the whys and wherefores so there are no surprises....cannot explain how thorough he is as well as gentle. Made sure I understood every action and reaction. He took me on the rebound since my original doctor for retina detachment had a scheduled three week vacation in Australia. Dr. Venzara jumped in like a pro...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
. As a new resident to this area and former patient at Bascom Palmer, I am so grateful to have found Dr. Venzara. I felt at ease with him immediately. His approach is compassionate and caring and he takes the time to explain your medical problem. You never feel rushed. The staff is friendly and caring. I am particularly impressed with his nurse Donna who plays an important role in.your care. I strongly recommend Dr. Vanzara as one of the best in his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
He shown great compassion, empathy, and concern for my eye issues. The respect and dignity he treated me with goes beyond the norm standards and he has shown great dedication, wisdom, and knowledge in his field of expertise... Couldn't have gone to a better Doctor....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
The care and concern shown by Dr. Venzara and his entire staff was most comforting, both on the initial visit and subsequent visits. I would recommend him to anyone who needs retina type surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?
Wonderful doctor! Dr. Venzara is the best ophthamologist I have ever visited. His 'bedside' manner and his ability (and willingness) to explain conditions are second-to-none. For years I went to other doctors who could have cared less (next patient). I didn't know what I was missing until I met Dr. Venzara. He (and his staff) are simply outstanding in every regard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Venzara III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Venzara III?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Venzara III treats patients.