Dr. Frank Vandevender, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Frist Clinic 2400 Patterson St Ste 400 Nashville, TN 37203 Get Directions
Dr. Frank Vandevender, MD

Dr. Frank Vandevender, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Vandevender is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Vandevender's Care Philosophy

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Vandevender's Experience

See how Dr. Vandevender's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vandevender

Dr. Vandevender accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Vandevender is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vandevender has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vandevender's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vandevender to family and friends
    Dr. Vandevender's Performance
    in Nashville, TN |
    Always the expectation of being treated cordially with a friendly, collaborative attitude. All my concerns , whether trivial and misguided or significant, are addressed in a friendly, professional, serious manner with rational, effective recommendations and treatment based on Dr. Vandevender's training and attentive well-focused observations throughout his career. The highest level of care and the feeling of great concern for the welfare of his patients
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. VanDevender Has been my doctor for over 33 years. he has always taken care of me and has sent me to other physician as needed over the years that he knew would take good care of my health needs. He has always explain to me all my health question and cares for me very well. Each time I visit for a check up, the first thing he always ask how are you doing and what trips have you taken since the last time you were in to see me. His is my doctor but also my friend. His staff are great also.
    in NASHVILLE, TN |
    I was blessed when moving to Nashville from out of state twelve years ago to be introduced to Dr. Vandevender. Through his extreme knowledge and personal interest, he has made suggestions and directly connected me with specialists, in different medical fields, that led to life altering and potential life saving treatments. He went above and beyond what I had grown to expect from my prior doctors.
    in Nashville, TN |
    You will get no better care anywhere than with Dr. Vandevender, his staff and the Frist Clinic staff. I have been going to them many years and they are hands down the best. I do have other physicians that are specialists that I see so i do have other practices to compare to.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Excellent doctor in every respect. Dr. Vandevender has always thorough with his examinations and explanation of actions required to correct our family health issues. I am a long time patient and have the highest regard for his professional skills.
    in Brentwood, TN |
    Dr. Vandevender and his staff are the most caring, kind people and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my medical needs. Just calling their office for assistance is always met with the most compassionate nurses, Leslie and Mickey, you could ever ask for. And there's not enough good things to say about Dr. Vandevender. He takes time to find out what you are experiencing, asks questions and gives the best care possible. My husband (also his patient) and I think he is just the best.
    Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Vandevender has always been responsive and considerate. He listens and answers questions. Staff is efficient and work in a timely and organized manner. We highly recommend Dr. Vandevender and his staff.
    in Brentwood, TN |
    Dr. VanDevender is an excellent physician, as well as, a knowledgeable guy with diverse interests. He and his staff are readily available and responsive. Referrals to specialists are scheduled remarkably quickly, whether with colleagues at the Frist Clinic or others.
    in Franklin, TN |
    Karl Vandevender has been my Doctor for well over 30 years. I feel lucky to have been under his care. No one in Nashville cares as much about their patients as he does.
    in Brentwood, TN |
    Caring Profession... Gives you time to help you in every way...BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
    in Cross Plains |
    My wife and I have been seeing Dr Vandevender for 40 years ! Time really does fly. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. Over the years he has helped us through some tough times and I would not want to see anyone else. He is a great doctor and has became a very good friend. Thanks Doc
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. VanDevender is brilliantly smart and incredibly experienced! He listens respectfully to patients, and then thoughtfully and thoroughly explains his evaluation and treatment plan. His ultimate goal is to provide care that is in the best interest of the patient, always! Dr. VanDevender does the right thing for the right reasons; and he is outstanding in his dedication to patients and in providing exceptional medical care. Dr. VanDevender exemplifies what medical care in America should be!
    Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Vandevender has been our family doctor for years and has always treated us as if we were his only patients. He's kind, caring, and incredibly knowledgeable, and he always makes time to see us personally and take us directly to other colleagues if we require additional care.
    Nashville, TN |
    Knowledgeable professionalism...with a smile. The perfect doc for airplane pilots...he understands!
    Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Vandevender has been my physician for twenty years and I have nothing but the highest regard for him both as my doctor and as a person. He's dedicated to not only the health of his patients but to their well being.
    Have you seen Dr. Frank Vandevender, MD?
    Are you Dr. Vandevender?

Dr. Vandevender's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vandevender's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Vandevender has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vandevender's Board Certifications

Dr. Vandevender does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vandevender and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Mississippi

Graduated in 1979

Vanderbilt University Medical Center
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Vandevender does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vandevender and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vandevender does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vandevender and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.