Dr. Frank Sirchia, MD

Dr. Frank Sirchia, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Frank Sirchia, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Riverview, FL. He is 59 years old. Dr. Sirchia is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital.

Florida Medical Clinic

6037 Winthrop Commerce Ave # 201

Riverview, FL 33578

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Sirchia

Family Medical Care of Riverview is a family practice that provides comprehensive health care for individuals and families. Family medicine recognizes the importance of your relationship with your doctor, as well as the integrated field medicine that is necessary to deliver the care that you deserve. Family medicine integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences in order to treat individuals and families. Family Medical Care of Riverview is a distinguished practice that focuses on the family medicine in an accommodating and relaxing environment.

Dr. Sirchia's Experience

Dr. Sirchia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Dietary Management
  • Emergency Medicine

Dr. Sirchia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Diseases

Medical School | Graduated
  • Columbus Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbus Medical Center

Dr. Sirchia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sirchia has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Sirchia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sirchia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sirchia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sirchia to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Sirchia's Performance
in Riverview, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Sirchia for several years as well as my husband. He is very patient and thorough. He is an excellent Dr. and would definitely recommend him!
Riverview, FL |
I started seeing Dr Sirchia after my other PCP moved. I saw him the first time and thought "ok, I'll give him a chance ". The follow up visit was horrible. I waited almost 30 minutes in the exam room and then when he did come in, he wouldn't let me talk. He kept interrupting me. A few minutes into the visit the PA calendar in and he was talking about me and getting the facts incorrect to the PA. When I tried to talk to the PA myself, he kept interrupting me and talking over me. I left.
Brandon, FL |
i went to this doctor for a sore throat.for 6 months he put me on antibiocts . i finally went to a ent doctor because he wasn't helping me. found out i have throat cancer. so all he did was empty my pocket book. now i have to have surgery. this doctor should be out of practice. i have contacted my lawyer and he will be out of practice. stay away from this so called doctor.
in Gainesville |
Dr. Sirchia takes his time to listen and explain what the problem is and how to fix it. He is very personable and patient and is willing to answer any question. Truly a doctor who cares about his patients. Will be visiting again, glad I found him!
in Lithia, FL |
I absolutely love Dr Sirchia. Both my husband and I have seen him for years and he is always patient and takes the time to make sure we truly understand what we need to do to be well. He gives us great integrative advice that makes us accountable and yet aware of healthy options and has always been available with appointments.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Sirchia has always been very patient in answering any questions I have. He has a very nice demeanor & he is patient & kind. I have been going to him for years & I am thankful that I found him.
Brandon, FL |
I was waiting in the room for an hour before I was seen. When he did finally make an appearance it was extremely quick and he left the room without saying a word to speak with a drug sales representative in the hallway and never came back. When I called the office to complain the person who I spoke with (Felipe/Felix) was extremely rude and had no empathy. You couldn't pay me to go here ever again.
in Riverview, Florida |
Very shallow and did nothing other than read me results of blood works and told me how to eat healthy. After seeing him a month later I had a heart attack resulting in a quadruple bypass. Even surgeon asked if I had seen a physician. Sirchia had no clue. Even afterwards, same result. I'm seeing a cardiologist now.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Sirchia, MD?
Are you Dr. Sirchia?