Dr. Frank Sindoni, DDS

Dr. Frank Sindoni, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 52 years old

44 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sindoni practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Williamsville, NY.

Are you Dr. Sindoni? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sindoni's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sindoni

Dr. Sindoni accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sindoni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sindoni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sindoni to family and friends
Dr. Sindoni's Performance
in East Amherst |
WOW!!! My experience with Dr Sindoni and his whole staff was amazing!!! I was so nervous going in to have a molar extracted, and right from the welcoming smile from Jen at the front desk, and her telling me everything was going to be just fine, to Carol, Dr Sindoni's assistant... SO SWEET!!! Then I got to choose the music I listened to, so I chose a soothing spa like channel. When Dr Sindoni came in he was so kind and caring, and the tooth was pulled before I even knew it, so fast!!!
Buffalo, NY |
I had a very good experience here. Everyone working was very kind and personable. They had genuine conversations with me, and made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel talked down to at all.
in Buffalo, NY |
I had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth out! The atmosphere was great, they played my favorite Pandora station, and I had no pain after!
in Lewiston, NY |
Making an appointment was quick and easy. When I went in for a consultation Dr. Sindoni and his staff were professional and very easy to talk to. Explained all of my options and did not push me to go in any specific direction, it was up to me. I had all four wisdom teeth pulled and it was not half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Dr. Sindoni even called to check in on me later that night.
in East Amherst, NY |
Post surgery, I was told that the pain was just in my head (or, I was just looking for narcotics). After seeking a second opinion, he then told me I was doctor shopping. Then he did another follow up procedure which hurt like hell. Finally I had enough & went to see another oral surgeon. A piece of bone, left from the original surgery, finally made its way out, bled a little, then I was finally pain-free. The new oral surgeon said that this is actually quite common.
in Lancaster, NY |
My three children had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sindoni, therefore, when I had a cracked tooth that needed extraction, I called Dr. Sindoni. After the tooth extraction,I had the option to have a tooth implant. Dr. Sindoni was very thorough in his explanation of what I was to expect, from the length of time it would take, the healing process and the exact costs. Dr. Sindoni, as well as his entire staff, always made me feel comfortable and at ease on each visit. I highly recommend him
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Sindoni and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. The treatment went very well, and the doctor was very accessible following surgery.
in Williamsville, NY |
Dr Sindoni has treated my three children and me. it was an all around positive experience
in Buffalo, New York |
Dr. Sindoni actively avoided me after a complication by continuously referring me to other specialists. While I had been advised of the potential for a complication, he and his staff refused to see me, instead sending me on a wild goose chase with various other doctors. The result of his negligence resulted in a 4 week stay in ECMC and three corrective surgical procedures, directly resulting from his choice to avoid the treatment of the complication he created.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Sindoni, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sindoni?

Compare Dr. Sindoni

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sindoni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Alveolar Bone Loss

State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine

Completed in 1997

Hobart College

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Sindoni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sindoni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery