Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Frank Sindoni, DDS
Dr. Sindoni has 20 years of experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery and office based anesthesia. In addition to his practice in Williamsville, he was the director of OMS at the Women and Children's Hospital at Buffalo from 1999 to 2008. Dr. Sindoni has been involved in the training of dental students and OMS residents at the hospitals where he is affiliated. Dental students often volunteer to shadow Dr. Sindoni at the Williamsville location. Dr. Sindoni has also been politically active in OMS at the state and national level. He was the President of the New York Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in 2007-2008.

Amherst Associates-Oral/Maxllfc

• Gum Graft Surgery
  • IV Sedation
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hobart College
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo Medical Consortium
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Sindoni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sindoni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sindoni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sindoni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sindoni to family and friends
Dr. Sindoni's Performance
Lockport, NY |
I'd give 0 stars if I could. My girlfriend called the emergency number for Dr. Sidoni at 10:45 at night because I was in unbearable pain possibly from the extractions that were done a few months back. He ended up yelling at my girlfriend saying "you have no right calling me this late on a Saturday". He was screaming at her and made her cry. Even though he has an emergency number listed don't call it unless you want to get yelled at. If he was a good dentist he should be more than happy to help.
lockport, ny |
I had to take a family member that became unruly at his regular dentist ( suffering from Alzheimer & dementia ) even though not a regular patient a they were very busy they fit us in. The Dr and his staff were amazing handled every thing without a hitch . I would highly recommend Dr Sindoni again the whole experience was great . I can not thank them enough
in Grand Island, NY |
Dr Sindoni replaced my cracked rear molar with an implant last year. I am very satisfied with the results and highly recommend Dr Sindoni and his competent staff.
in Tonawanda, NY |
I liked Dr. Sindoni's confidence and caring. He set me at ease even though I was afraid of the procedure (extraction) I had to have done. I got over the concern and never minded the rest of the appointments I needed to complete my implant. He answered all my questions in language I understood and saw me twice for extra appointments when I thought there might be a problem, which there never was. He is very good at what he does!
Lockport, NY |
I recently had two teeth removed and it was painless! Dr. Sindoni and his assistant, Rochelle, were awesome! I would definitely recommend him to a friend!!
Depew NY |
Dr Sindoni Great Dr goes the extra mile .Excellent staff
in Williamsville, NY |
I recently seen Dr. Sindoni for a dental implant. Dr. Sindoni was very pleasant and took the time to review my surgery, making sure I had no questions. He even called me after both surgeries to make sure I was doing OK and didn't have any concerns. My recovery was very easy! The best part of my experience with Dr. Sindoni was finding out that his office was accredited with the Joint Commission. I myself work at Roswell and truly understand the standards required to achieve this seal of approval.
Buffalo, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sindoni. Dr. Completed a dental implant on me and throughout the procedure, I had full details of the upcoming process and what I could expect. Dr Dindoni and his entire staff was always willing to answer my questions and they were extremely accomodating to my dental phobia/apprehensions. The procedure went better than what I expected and I would highly recommend Dr. Sindoni to anyone that is considering a dental implant.
in East Amherst NY |
As an oral cancer survivor I have had many issues with my teeth . I was very apprehensive about oral surgery . However my apprehension was without merit because of the incredible staff at Dr Sindoni's office . Caring , efficient, timely and engaging . Dr Sindoni is a gifted surgeon , caring and compassionate . If I could I would give his office 10 stars He actually personally called me post op the first night to see how well I was doing
Private, *** |
Highly recommend Dr. Sindoni! Himself and his staff made me comfortable with my procedure and I was very impressed with their ability to calm my nerves. I would recommend him to anyone!
in East Amherst |
WOW!!! My experience with Dr Sindoni and his whole staff was amazing!!! I was so nervous going in to have a molar extracted, and right from the welcoming smile from Jen at the front desk, and her telling me everything was going to be just fine, to Carol, Dr Sindoni's assistant... SO SWEET!!! Then I got to choose the music I listened to, so I chose a soothing spa like channel. When Dr Sindoni came in he was so kind and caring, and the tooth was pulled before I even knew it, so fast!!!
Buffalo, NY |
I had a very good experience here. Everyone working was very kind and personable. They had genuine conversations with me, and made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel talked down to at all.
in Buffalo, NY |
I had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth out! The atmosphere was great, they played my favorite Pandora station, and I had no pain after!
in Lewiston, NY |
Making an appointment was quick and easy. When I went in for a consultation Dr. Sindoni and his staff were professional and very easy to talk to. Explained all of my options and did not push me to go in any specific direction, it was up to me. I had all four wisdom teeth pulled and it was not half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Dr. Sindoni even called to check in on me later that night.
in East Amherst, NY |
Post surgery, I was told that the pain was just in my head (or, I was just looking for narcotics). After seeking a second opinion, he then told me I was doctor shopping. Then he did another follow up procedure which hurt like hell. Finally I had enough & went to see another oral surgeon. A piece of bone, left from the original surgery, finally made its way out, bled a little, then I was finally pain-free. The new oral surgeon said that this is actually quite common.
in Lancaster, NY |
My three children had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sindoni, therefore, when I had a cracked tooth that needed extraction, I called Dr. Sindoni. After the tooth extraction,I had the option to have a tooth implant. Dr. Sindoni was very thorough in his explanation of what I was to expect, from the length of time it would take, the healing process and the exact costs. Dr. Sindoni, as well as his entire staff, always made me feel comfortable and at ease on each visit. I highly recommend him
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Sindoni and his staff were friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. The treatment went very well, and the doctor was very accessible following surgery.
in Williamsville, NY |
Dr Sindoni has treated my three children and me. it was an all around positive experience
in Buffalo, New York |
Dr. Sindoni actively avoided me after a complication by continuously referring me to other specialists. While I had been advised of the potential for a complication, he and his staff refused to see me, instead sending me on a wild goose chase with various other doctors. The result of his negligence resulted in a 4 week stay in ECMC and three corrective surgical procedures, directly resulting from his choice to avoid the treatment of the complication he created.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Sindoni, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sindoni?

Buffalo, NY 14215
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital
100 High St
Buffalo, NY 14203

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral Surgery