Dr. Frank Simo, MD

Dr. Frank Simo, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Patient care is our number one goal for everyone that walks through our doors. This philosophy is carried throughout our entire office with each and every staff member.

Dr. Frank Simo, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Simo is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.

Dr. Simo's Experience

See how Dr. Simo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simo

Dr. Simo accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Simo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Simo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simo to family and friends
Dr. Simo's Performance
in Fenton, MO |
I just had my deviated septum and rynoplasty done by Dr. Simo and I can't even begin to explain how fabulous he was! He made me feel so comfortable leading up to my procedure! My nose looks amazing and I highly recommend him! He is very thorough with explaining how everything will go and what things he would like to change. I am so happy with my results! Thank you so much Dr. Simo!!!
in St Louis Mo |
Wonderful doctor and staff, wonderful experience! I had major surgery with Dr. Simo and I would definitely recommend to him to family and friends. I was referred by another plastic surgeon who recommended him, he is a great surgeon and I got spectacular results, truly an artist. If you are debating on having surgery and trying to pick a doctor, this is your man. There is nobody better.
in Kirkwood, MO |
Went to Dr. Simo at the advice / recommendation of my ENT for a deviated septum which has been plaguing me for years. My procedure was primarily "functional"; giving me the chance to breathe normally and reduce snoring. Dr. Simo and his staff worked with my insurance provider so that the procedure was covered. The Dr. and his staff are outstanding. Bedside manner one of the best. Very thorough and thoughtful as well as being the Michelangelo of facial plastics. I can breathe!
Had a deviated septum and other problems breathing through my nose. No more cpap machine !!!!! Awesome
in Saint Louis, MO |
My father is a doctor and told me the best is Dr. Simo. After the fact, I understand why. Just fantastic results and wonderful bedside manner. His entire staff genuinely cares about your wellbeing and comfort. Plastic surgery is not exactly fun, but I would do it again in a heartbeat with this team. The results were great, and more importantly exactly as describe pre-op.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Simo, MD?
Are you Dr. Simo?

Compare Dr. Simo

Dr. Simo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Simo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Facial Irregularities
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1984

St Louis University Hospital

Dr. Simo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Liposuction
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis