Dr. Frank N. Salamone, MD

Dr. Frank N. Salamone, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Frank N. Salamone, MD, Rochester, NY, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Salamone

Dr. Frank N. Salamone, MD
Are you Dr. Salamone?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 44 responses
  • 18 reviews
1 5 44

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Pittsford NY |

Dr. Salamone took excellent care of our 2 year old daughter when we were told she would need ear tubes after chronic ear infections. He explained the procedure to us and was so comforting as this was our first experience with a child going into surgery. It was a quick procedure and our daughter has had no reoccurring ear infections. We are so grateful that he could help our little girl. I would highly recommend him!

- in Geneseo, NY |

Dr. Salamone was professional & knowledgeable at all times. He didn't make me feel rushed during my appts., but always took the time to explain what was going on & what he planned to do to treat the condition.

- in Fairport, NY |

I came to see Dr Salamone with my 14 year old who had huge tonsils. For years we had been told they would shrink but they hadn't. Dr Salamone was decisive in recommending removal. It was quick, with no side effects and a short recovery period. We had been warned that this would be difficult in an older child, but it all went very smoothly.

- in Rochester, NY |

Dr. Salamone and his staff listened to our concerns and treated us with the utmost respect. Our daughters both had different issues. One needed tubes, not because of ear infections but because of a negative pressure in her ear. The other daughter's ears produce excessive wax. Both are singers and were having difficulty hearing themselves sing. They are both doing great!

- in Rochester, NY |

Took my son to see Dr Salamone for snoring. Instead of rushing into surgery he recommended my son have a sleep test first to be sure he doesn't have sleep apnea.

- in Rochester, NY |

I have been to Dr. Salamone for sinus and throat issues. Each time he has listened intently to my problems with concern and empathy. He diagnosed my problems each time and accurately prescribed a course of action which quickly resolved. Highly recommended!

- in Rochester, NY |

Dr. Salamone takes great care of both of my children's ENT needs and I trust him with their care both medically and surgically. The staff at the office and the surgical center were also great!

-Rochester, NY |

I am so grateful to Dr. Salamone for the wonderful care he provided to my mother as she fought cancer. Not only did he provide excellent care, he was so sympathetic and caring to her. I am also so appreciative of his direct and kind communication style which helped us understand what she was facing.

- in Rochester, NY |

Thorough examination and explanation of diagnoses, recommended treatments and follow up.

- in Greece, NY |

I recently had difficulty swallowing. Dr. Salamone explained the procedure he was going to do in easy to understand language. Upon completing the procedure he recommended a barium x ray to make sure there were no underlying issues. He said I should have a follow up appointment with my internist. I definitely would recommend him to others.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Timothy Doerr, MD
10.08 miles away
Dr. Paul Vandersloot, MD
10.08 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.