Dr. Frank Salamone, MD

Dr. Frank Salamone, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Frank Salamone, MD, Rochester, NY, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Salamone

Dr. Frank Salamone, MD
Are you Dr. Salamone?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1
  • 28 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 28

3.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Rochester, NY |

Dr Salamone did not seem to listen to the reason I was there. I had a cough for several months and had a wheeze in my sinus or head area that kept me awake. He kept going back to my vertigo He told me the wheeze was from my lungs No it was not He sent me on my way telling me that everything was good I still have the cough and the wheeze What do I do now?

-Rochester, NY |

I have been suffering from vertigo and Menieres and a plugged ear and sinus issues for over 3 yrs now. Whenever I see him he does his standard test to check my loss of hearing. Which I already have told him I can barely hear out of my ear. I asked if I could get an xray of my sinuses and he says No this is vertigo and menieres and you have to control your sodium and never prescribes anything else. Says I have to live with it. He is not emphatic and my appt without hearing tests takes 10 min.

- in Rochester, NY |

In total he probably spent 5 minutes with an examination that was clearly less thorough than a GP durning a routine checkup. He was uninterested in the history of my issues, or knowing whether or not they're reoccurant (they are). Finally, after his incredibly cursory examination, he prescribed me with a nasal spray that I was already taking (which doesn't help much anyways). I didn't know the generic name and he didn't care to ask if I was taking it or had used it in the past.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Jules Musinger, MD
3.73 miles away
Dr. Timothy Doerr, MD
10.08 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.