Dr. Frank Reisner, MD

Practices Emergency Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 44 reviews.
Author:
So far I have waited 2 hrs and never seen a dr. When I entered I asked approximately how long the wait might be and the front desk said there were two people ahead of me. Now in the back, nurses say there are 10 ahead! If I ever get out, not coming back.
Author:
Mediocre care at best and they are completely fine with it and hostile when you bring it up. I found out on a Saturday I was pregnant, it was unexpected and I thought I was high risk for several factors I won't divulge here. As I researched my chances online all weekend (thank god for webmd) the news wasn't good, it all confirmed I was high risk. So the next logical step is to seek out professional medical advice. I couldn't make it to my regular doctor because of my work hours so I thought the
Author:
I have used them for 7 yrs. Very professional and friendly. Dr Reisner is the only reason I am alive today. If you are going for real medical issues you will be happy with it.
Author:
I will never go back there. We spent 6 hours there saw the dr for a total of 3 minutes. Two different people tried taking blood from me it took 4 tries and they blew one of my veins left a 4 inch bruise. He told me there was nothing wrong with me but here is 2 prescriptions for antibiotics just in case there is something we missed. REALLY? Very unprofessional. Also they lied about billing me they said I will be recieving a bill from the company that reads their CT scans for $75.00. Wrong its$357
Author:
Best care in Ocala, So very grateful .
Author:
Dr. Frank Reisner in an excellent physician. Many of his staff are excellent as well. The reception is quick and courteous. They take care of you in a fast and efficient manner. I recommend Dr. Reisner. Alejandro Urena
Author:
Staff is very nice and pleasant highly recommend
Author:
The care you get at express care is so professional and very caring! I would send family and friends to Express Care when they are needing medical attention! Thank You for all you do! Nancy
Author:
Thank you so much for helping me on a Sunday. Fantastic urgent care!
Author:
The staff was very professional and made sure I was well taken care of, they even made sure to give me a follow up to make sure I was doing better.
Author:
The staff is very compassion.
Author:
I received excellent care and the staff was very professional. The staff showed compassion and answer all my questions.
Great care and compassion
Author:
I had an appointment and still waited over 45 minutes. It was absolutely ridiculous. If a patient schedules an appt, it would be nice to be seen at that time. Some of the people being seen here have jobs and other business to conduct that's why they make appts.
Author:
Your face is well captain clean my service was speeding and professional I was in a lot of pain and they took care of me it took me a half hour to get in if anyone goes it busy schedules of time of course you're going to wait its A walk in emergency clinic
Author:
Worst medical facility I've ever been. The staff is untrained and uncaring. Kelsey, the receptionist, is clueless. She is simply not mentally present. Belinda, the first nurse you will see, is a disgrace to the medical field and should change professions as she lacks the care, professionalism and empathy a nurse should possess as basic traits. She is rude, offensive, dismissive and disrespectful. I have an amazing coverage. I was simply discriminated today and will take this as further as I can.
Author:
I've been here two hours with a sick four year old without being seen. The doctor was very nice though.
Author:
This office is absolutely ridiculous I would rather have been sick than come here had I known better waited 2.5 hours to see the doctor only 2 people ahead of me! The nurse had a cursing problem and very unprofessional, when drawing blood it got everywhere and I mean everywhere! My clothes the wall table whole 9 yards. Doctor was short and not personable. Would NOT recommend and definitely will never return!