Dr. Frank Reisner, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

Express Care Of Ocala 1834 SW 1st Ave Ste 201 Ocala, FL 34471 Get Directions
Dr. Frank Reisner, MD

Dr. Frank Reisner, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Reisner is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Reisner's Care Philosophy

At Express Care of Ocala, we believe in thorough,complete and compassionate care of our patients. We offer most medical services under one roof, so patients don't have to go to multiple facilities to complete the care of their injury or illness.

Dr. Reisner's Experience

See how Dr. Reisner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reisner

Dr. Reisner accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Reisner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reisner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reisner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reisner to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Reisner Says:

A patient s recommendation is the highest compliment. Thank you in advance for recommending Express Care of Ocala to your friends and family. We also thank you or trusting your health and the health of your family or friends to our practice.

Dr. Reisner's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Summerfield, FL |
Dr. Frank Reisner in an excellent physician. Many of his staff are excellent as well. The reception is quick and courteous. They take care of you in a fast and efficient manner. I recommend Dr. Reisner. Alejandro Urena
Ocala, FL |
Staff is very nice and pleasant highly recommend
in Florida |
The care you get at express care is so professional and very caring! I would send family and friends to Express Care when they are needing medical attention! Thank You for all you do! Nancy
Ocala, FL |
Thank you so much for helping me on a Sunday. Fantastic urgent care!
Ocala, FL |
The staff was very professional and made sure I was well taken care of, they even made sure to give me a follow up to make sure I was doing better.
Ocala, FL |
The staff is very compassion.
I received excellent care and the staff was very professional. The staff showed compassion and answer all my questions.
Great care and compassion
I had an appointment and still waited over 45 minutes. It was absolutely ridiculous. If a patient schedules an appt, it would be nice to be seen at that time. Some of the people being seen here have jobs and other business to conduct that's why they make appts.
in Ocala, Florida |
Your face is well captain clean my service was speeding and professional I was in a lot of pain and they took care of me it took me a half hour to get in if anyone goes it busy schedules of time of course you're going to wait its A walk in emergency clinic
Worst medical facility I've ever been. The staff is untrained and uncaring. Kelsey, the receptionist, is clueless. She is simply not mentally present. Belinda, the first nurse you will see, is a disgrace to the medical field and should change professions as she lacks the care, professionalism and empathy a nurse should possess as basic traits. She is rude, offensive, dismissive and disrespectful. I have an amazing coverage. I was simply discriminated today and will take this as further as I can.
Dunedin |
I've been here two hours with a sick four year old without being seen. The doctor was very nice though.
in Ocala FL |
This office is absolutely ridiculous I would rather have been sick than come here had I known better waited 2.5 hours to see the doctor only 2 people ahead of me! The nurse had a cursing problem and very unprofessional, when drawing blood it got everywhere and I mean everywhere! My clothes the wall table whole 9 yards. Doctor was short and not personable. Would NOT recommend and definitely will never return!
Have you seen Dr. Frank Reisner, MD?
Are you Dr. Reisner?

Compare Dr. Reisner

Dr. Reisner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reisner says...

Dr. Reisner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Reisner has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reisner's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Reisner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Reisner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1978

Baptist Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1979

Medical College Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1981

Dr. Reisner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reisner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine