Dr. Frank Quint, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Frank Quint, MD
Dr. Frank Quint, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hebron, IN. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Quint is affiliated with Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus and Methodist Hospital Southlake.

Dr. Quint's Care Philosophy

"I am a Northwest Indiana native who is here to keep you healthy by using a preventive approach. If we encounter a problem, we solve it together."

Dr. Quint's Experience

See how Dr. Quint's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quint

Dr. Quint accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Quint has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quint's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quint to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Quint's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Lake Station, IN |
Absolutely horrific. Keep yourself and anyone you care about away from this doctor. So rude. Seems like he's about to retire and just wants to get you out. Worst experience I have ever had a a doctor
Lake Station, IN |
He is so terribly rude and doesn't care about patients whatsoever. He will inconvenience anyone to make an extra buck. He walked out on me as I was asking him about blood work. He did bother to spend more the 20 seconds w me. Honest to God. He wanted nothing to do with me andi am a new patient. The nurse is very rude. Will gripe and complain the entire time. I am a medical student. She put the blood pressure cuff on wrong, secured it incorrectly, and stethoscope was positioned wrong. STAY AWAY!
He didn't take all my issues seriously I've been in pain for a year he misdiagnosed me didn't run the test he should of. Two days with a different doctor and I have a severe vitamin D deficiency that was causing all of it.
Will NEVER go back again!!! Very opinionated. Wanted me to suffer with all of my issues that I'm having until he gets back from his vacation over the holidays. Never suggested another physician. I needed to have fasting lab work done, and because I can't ever be in there to have the blood drawn in the mornings because of work he stated that I would have to find another doctor. This was said after his receptionist/wife had just told me that I could have them drawn at the hospital. ZERO STARS!
Have you seen Dr. Frank Quint, MD?
Are you Dr. Quint?

Compare Dr. Quint

Dr. Quint's Care Philosophy

Dr. Quint's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Quint does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Quint and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1984

Methodist Hospitals

Dr. Quint does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quint and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Quint does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Quint and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.