Dr. Frank Ponce III, MD

Dr. Frank Ponce III, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Frank Ponce III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pasadena, TX. He is 41 years old. Dr. Ponce III is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Bayshore Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Ponce III

Dr. Ponce III's Experience

Dr. Ponce III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • The George Washington U
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Ponce III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ponce III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ponce III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ponce III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ponce III to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ponce III's Performance
in Baytown, TX |
Came to Dr. Ponce as a walk in. Needed to see a doctor due to High blood pressure... pulled out my phone did a search on doctors near me. found the Clinic and they took great care of me. the staff was professional and courteous. Dr Ponce was understanding listened to my problem and compleated the exam. and I was back to work in a week with blood pressure under control...
Houston, TX |
Nice and very helpful office staff and a doc on top of his game as far as of care and new medications. What more could you ask for?
Rockville, MO |
Dr. Ponce is a very friendly and helpful doctor. He listens to his patients and asks the right questions to determine how to treat you
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We will let Dr Ponce know.
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr. Ponce has a great patient/doctor demeanor. It is easy to talk to him as a person and a patient. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and reacts accordingly. I feel he is efficient and I truly appreciate that as a patient. I don't have to wait more than 10 minutes ever to see him. Good man, good doctor.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We will pass this along to Dr Ponce
in Deer Park, TX |
My entire family goes to Dr. Ponce and we all LOVE him!! He is very personable and takes him time answering any and all of your questions. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so!!
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr. Ponce is very easy to talk to and takes time to listen to what your concerns are. If he feels that you need to see another provider he does not hesitate to refer you. He is usually on time, and apologizes when he isn't; something very unusual with most physicians. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a good family physician.
in Houston |
He was very courteous and listened to me explain what I was going through. He made suggestions on how to better my health and made me feel very comfortable. I will be keeping him aso my primary care physician.
in Pasadena, Texas |
He's very observant and helpful. Also Dr. Ponce has excellent bedside manner. One of the best Dr's I've had considering all I've been through. He has a nice mannered staff office is clean and serene, and my overall experience was very pleasant. Definitely retaining him as my pcp. ??????????
Dr. Ponce is the most caring Doctor I've ever visited. My family Doctor retired a little over a year ago, and I decided to go with Dr. Ponce because after doing my research I noticed he was considerably lower with his office visits (no insurance). I couldn't have possibly been more pleased with my overall experience: Charismatic/outgoing staff, practically no wait time, extremely patient with me (I'm a bit much), and most important... They truly care! -Scott Schafer
Have you seen Dr. Frank Ponce III, MD?

Visit Dr. Ponce III