Dr. Frank Newman Jr, DMD

Dr. Frank Newman Jr, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Mercy Clinic Oral Surgery 1965 S Fremont Ave Ste 160 Springfield, MO 65804 Get Directions

Dr. Frank Newman Jr, DMD is an dentist who practices in Springfield, MO. Dr. Newman Jr is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Newman Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Newman Jr

Dr. Newman Jr accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Newman Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Newman Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newman Jr to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Newman Jr's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
Dr. Newman has done oral surgery on 3 of my kids. He was very compassionate and caring. I will not use anyone else for any future surgeries.
Nixa, MO |
If I could give 0 stars I would. I have tried to see Dr. Newman on two separate occasions. He had to cancel both times putting me in a bind for finding another physician to do wisdom teeth removal on short notice. Our schedules are extremely busy and he has no regard for other peoples' lives. I am not happy with either experience (or lack thereof) with Dr. Newman. My advice, go somewhere else. He is not reliable!
Springfield, MO |
I don't have any complaints about the medical staff, but the billing is completely unacceptable, timeliness doesn't appear to be in their dictionary.
in Springfield, MO |
I would rate zero stars but that was not an option. If you're looking for unnecessary extractions and an ER visit for developing cellulitis in your face and taking antibiotics for weeks to get thru the infection...then this is your guy. Took seven days to finally get a call back and ultimately confirmed mistake in extracting wrong tooth but claims its not his fault.
in Old Monroe Missouri |
Dr Newmans staff was rude. His office has no consideration whatsoever. I understand that time is important but sometimes they should have consideration We we're late 5 mins but the never accepted us. We drove 4 hrs just to get Dr Newman's office , I have a child with autism that had bad day, so we have to stop at the road to calm her down, that's the reason we're late. We left our place 6am and we got there 10:50am. My child was ready for surgery, nothing in her mouth since 12am til 10:45am.
Springfield, MO |
I would not recommend Dr. Newman to friends and family for a number of reasons. Discourteous and inept office staff which includes his receptionists, nurse, and insurance filing clerk. At every visit, the sign in the reception area stated that he was running on time but still led to hour long waits in the patient rooms. With regards to my opinion of Dr. Newman, and for privacy?s sake, I will just state that I would never visit him for treatment of any kind.
Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Newman did a fantastic job of getting in and out quickly and efficiently without missing the necessities. He and his staff were always available for questions.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Newman Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Newman Jr?

Compare Dr. Newman Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Newman Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Newman Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery