Dr. Frank Matalone, DO

Integrative Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Matalone

Regenerative Health Solutions, chiropractic, nutrition and detoxification

4646 N Shallowford Rd Atlanta, GA 30338

Dr. Frank Matalone, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in integrative medicine and emergency medicine.

Dr. Matalone accepts

Dr. Matalone accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Kaiser Permanente
Medicaid
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Matalone treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. Matalone?
Dr. Matalone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Matalone, DO
This doctor is like no other. He spends time with you and will answer all of your questions, even if you have to ask them more than once. I have never had a doctor that seemed to care as much about their patients as he does. He will always make time to talk to a patient and remembers you when you come in. His nurses are just as amazing. They welcome you with open arms when you walk into the IV room and talk you through the whole process. If you are looking for an amazing doctor, look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?
I just want to say this Dr. is amazing!! He truly Care's about the health and well being of his patients. He took the time to explain my labs and what they meant. He was patient with my husband and I with the many questions we had. He developed a diet plan and I have never felt better. My energy is remarkable, I feel like I did in my 20's. Do yourself a favor and book an appointment with this guy. You won't be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?
Great Dr.!!! WIll be recommending to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?
I owe so much to Dr Matalaone. He helped me when no one else could. Dr Matalone is direct and to the point, which I like. He didn't waste my time with diagnoses of things that didn't make any common sense like so many doctors had done before with me. He is caring and wants to help people feel better. He was able to find out what was wrong with me on the first time being seen by him (via labs that had been run in the past by a holistic office), while other naturopath doctors missed it. THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?
Dr. Matalone is thorough, knowledgeable and spends time with his patients. He goes way beyond standard allopathic testing and evaluation and provides much information on healing processes as opposed to just addressing the symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?
Dr. Matalone has provided excellent care and follow through for me in dealing with numerous health issues. He is eager to educate and is kind, caring, attentive and well trained to help me live a healthy life. His expertise in pain management has been of particular benefit to me. If you are seeking a knowledgeable, caring physician, I highly recommend Dr. Matalone.
Informative, helpful and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Matalone, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Matalone?

Compare Providers