Dr. Frank Mastrianno, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 137 reviews.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Mastrianno for over 20 years. He is very caring about your health . He listens to any concerns or issues you have about your health. I would recommend Dr. Mastrianno to my friends looking for a Doctor.
Author:
my husband and I have been going to him for over 7 years. He's very through. He doesn't just sit in front of computer. He makes sure he covers your problems and makes sure you understand his diagnosis and any prescriptions he gives you.. He takes his time and doesn't rush you. He comes to the hospital to check up on your progress and makes sure nurses are doing their job.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Mastrianno’s for at least 20 years, and have had consistently great experiences over the years. At least, in part, this occurs because Dr. Mastrianno is eager to hear you and gives you time to thoroughly discuss your problem. In addition to Dr. Mastrianno’s patience and expertise, he has a staff that is also welcoming and helpful.
Author:
My most recent visit with Dr. Mastrianno occurred after the initial meds were not working to cure what he now diagnosed as bronchitis. He had his staff fit me in for a visit and then ordered a chest x-ray and stronger meds. He personally called me with the results. He is always thorough. He demonstrates what it means to be a doctor who cares for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Mastrianno without any reservations.
Author:
Dr . Mastrianno is a very carrying Doctor who will spend all the time you need to discuss your health. In my dealing with him I find he is up to date on what is going on in his profession and very intelligent. I would highly recommend him to any one who needs a doctor. Harry Winrow
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Mastrianno for over 20 years. He is a kind and caring doctor who takes the time to talk to his patients and actually listens to you. He and his staff are very professional and caring with office hours that are very accommodating. Overall in the age of group practices where you see a different doctor everytime you go, its nice to see the same doctor in his own practice who knows your name and medical history.
Author:
GREAT DOCTOR! GREAT OFFICE!
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Mastrianno for many years and find him to be an extremely competent, kind, caring person , as well as a competent kind and caring physician. He is very thorough with his examinations and makes me feel very comfortable and at ease in his presence. He is easy to talk to and I know I am in excellent hands under his care.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Mastrianno for 7 years. When I first met him, I was suffering for over a year from serious bimonthly allergic reactions (angioedema) and was seeing an allergist long term who was not able to solve my issues. Dr. Mastrianno recommended an OTC medication for me to take (along with 3 other medications I was already on). In 7 years, I have never had another major allergic reaction. He will listen to your medical issues and take the necessary steps to help you.
Author:
Dr. Mastrianno is one of the greatest doctors I've met. He knows what he is talking about and is very helpful with any concerns someone may have.
Author:
My husband and I, along with our son have been going to Dr, Mastrianno for almost 20 years. Cannot speak highly enough for his attention and detail to our health needs. He listens to your concerns and addresses them. Highly recommend him as your family’s physician.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Mastrianno for 10+ years. He is a GREAT primary care physician, very thorough and caring. He always returns calls, whether during office hours or on call. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and always addresses any concerns I may have, whether big or small. I feel very confident trusting my healthcare to Dr Mastrianno. I recommend him highly.
Author:
One of the best doctors I have ever met! He is so knowledgeable about various illnesses, compassionate, and kind. His staff is great as well and office is very clean and homely. I would recommend him anyone I know.
Author:
Best Doctor in Bergen County!!!
Author:
I had a pleasant visit with Dr. Mastrtianno. He was very easy to talk to and the staff was very nice as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mastrianno to my friends and family.
Author:
The detail, care and time Dr. Mastrianno gives to his patients is incredible! I highly recommend Dr. Mastrianno and his staff is also a pleasure.
Author:
Very caring knowledgeable doctor, staff pleasant and happy to assist in any way they can. I would recommend this office to anyone.
Author:
Doctor Mastrianno is great. I came to his office one time because I was tired, overweight and thirsty all the time. He took one look at me and told me that I have diabetes and sure enough, that's what I have and he immediately prescribed the right medication and got me under control. Now I feel much better and I am in the process of eating better and losing weight. His staff was very helpful and got me in right away and always treat me well.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr. Mastrianno's for about 8 yrs. He was highly recommended by my best friend & I couldn't be happier. Dr. M is very knowledgeable, thorough & truly caring. He always takes time to listen to me & he answers all my questions, without ever making me feel rushed. I feel very comfortable with him & confident that he will give me the best care possible. His staff is wonderful. too. They are friendly & accommodating & do a great job of scheduling appointments. Dr. M is the BEST
Author:
Dr. Mastrianno is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met! He is truly one of a kind. His office staff we a delight to deal with, super easy scheduling my new patient appointment, and the wait time was next to nothing. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends. One of the last solo doctors around with a great family care experience.
Author:
North Jersey is full of big medical groups and I am sure there are many great doctors in these groups. But they are very business oriented and need to push patients through, without always giving the patient enough attention. My first visit to Dr. Mastrianno was pleasant and his staff is really nice. Sara even recognized me and remembered my name a week later when I returned to pick up paperwork. Dr. Mastrianno is very knowledgeable and it's great knowing you're in excellent care.
Author:
This is absolutely the worst doctors office that I have ever been to and the staff is absolutely horrible. Stephanie is the rudest person. While trying to schedule an appointment she hung up the phone on me multiple times and got all my information wrong. She is completely irresponsible and her negativity spreads through the office like a wild fire.
Stephanie does not schedule appointments for patients since she is my responsible office manager. Pointing out someone's name like this is childish and unethical. This is merely a personal attack and not an accurate review of my practice. You obviously have a personal problem with one of my employees on some other level then patient interaction. If you really are, were or contemplated becoming a patient of mine, why don't you call my office and I will be happy to discuss this matter further.
Author:
Great Doctor. Knowledgeable, thorough, listen to the patient. Great experience. Know him for 20+ years. Would highly recommend to anybody.
Author:
Dr. Mastrianno is excellent! Very knowledgeable and thorough. He takes his time to really listen to your concerns. You can tell he really cares about his patients. I have to move an hour away, but I won't be switching doctors - he is worth the trip!
Author:
Yesterday was my first visit to Dr. Mastrianno and I was very pleased. He practices medicine as it should be practiced - not part of a group but on a person to person basis. Moreover, his staff is pleasant, courteous and clearly interested in being helpful and responsive. If you are looking for this "old fashioned" type of Doctor, you should give Dr. Mastrianno a try.
Author:
He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, experienced, kind and caring. I think he is one of a dying breed. It is hard to find doctors like him these days; most of them carry corporate mentality, and you are just a number to them. I recommend Mastrianno highly.