Dr. Frank Lane, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Lane

Frank E Lane MD

9533 Losa Dr Ste 3 Dallas, TX 75218

Dr. Frank Lane, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1982 and specializes in addiction psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Lane accepts

Dr. Lane accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Medicaid
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Lane treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lane's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Homicidal Ideation
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Lane?
Dr. Lane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Lane, MD
Medical records are very important as they provide history on what went on with the patient. So if the patient decides to go to a different doctor or the doctor decides to retire then the medical records can/will help the next doctor know about the person. Frank E. Lane, MD was only able to provide a one page summary. Part of my medical history has been lost......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
I would again like to remind anyone considering this doctor that I did request my medical records from him. He only sent me a summary report. Later I requested my medical records again. It has been past the allowed time and I still do not have any medical records from him ....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
I recently went with my daughter to her appointment to see Dr. Lane. I must say I’ve never seen a more thorough doctor or anyone that listen to my daughter the way Dr. Lane did. He has been her provider for years and I am very happy about it! I know she’s in the best hands, and I was appreciative to meet him. Regards, Ken Thrush
Each visit is different
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
He not only can diagnose your issues but he can spot other illness as well. He will tell you about that and recommend Doctors. If he has a client in distress he will help even if time goes over. He does knows a lot more then Psychiatrist. He reads every thing he gets his hand one. He is sympathetic with patients. He does run behind be the patients need him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
Dr. Lane is truly a rare & unique combination of a psychiatrist who also provides intensive therapy & takes the time to really understand his patients. He has been instrumental in my recovery process & helping me better understand my psychology, by leading me to ask myself critical questions, while never placing any hard diagnostic labels on my condition, & instead treating me as a person with lots of potential:) I’d give him three thumbs up if I had an extra one
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
Dr. Frank E. Lane M.D. area(s) of expertise include psychotherapy, hyptnotherapy, addiction medicine, adolescent and adult psychiatry, and much more. He is a kind, empathetic, and genuine medical professional who always acts in the best interest(s) of the patient. Generally, I highly recommend Dr. Lane, and further recommend Dr. Lane to anyone who has had a negative experience with another therapist or has difficulty trusting therapists. Dr Lane's trust & Integrity score is 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
Me and my family have received exceptional care from Dr. Lane for at least 15 years. My grandmother was treated by Dr. Lane for severe anxiety and depression and seeing her happy and A&D free the last years of her life because of the care and treatment she received was incredible. I have also battled ADHD as well as A&D and Dr. Lane has been patient with me and has provided me with the right treatment and tools to cope with anxiety&ADHD, he also introduced me to meditation. Grateful for Dr. Lane
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
Dr. Lane is a dedicated and articulate practitioner. He is consistent and caring with his patients. He is honest and straightforward in his approach. I have visited other therspists and he is the best of the best. He promotes ability and not disability. He manages medication and combines counseling and hypnotherapy. He is a rare find in the psychiatric profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
Great listener, knowledgeable, caring, genuinely passionate for his profession and personally has motivated me to be a better version of myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
I'm a100% disabled combat veteran with various combat related injuries to include loss of vision in one eye, deafness, 3 prior spinal surgeries with fusion that has resulted in spasms and anxiety. Have sought relief from several professional doctors without any relief of my suffering. Dr. Lane is the first doctor that has given me total relief for the first time in some 40 years. In addition to being a qualified Addiction and Geriatric Psychiatry, he's a great Neurologist. A 10 star rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?
I recommend Dr Lane frequently to family and friends because he is very knowledgeable, ethical, and thorough. Dr Lane is a very good doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Lane, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lane?

Compare Providers