Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 67

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kronberg has extensive experience in Environmental Allergies. He graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Doctors Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD

South Florida ENT

8940 N Kendall Dr Ste 504E Miami, FL 33176
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Kronberg with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital today at (305) 330-1534.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Kendall Hospital.

Dr. Kronberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kronberg

Dr. Kronberg

Quick and easy treatment
I was suffering from itchy ears for months and tried several remedies with no relief. After a single visit to Dr. Kronberg, he corrected the issue easily. I was kicking myself for not making an appointment sooner. He is highly competent and efficient. The folks at the office are genuinely nice as well. This may have been the first time I was called in early for a doctor's appointment...shockingly pleased.
I am a pharmacist – Apr 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Excellent Results from the best ENT Doc in Miami!
Dr. Kronberg gave me excellent service. He diagnosed me with a deviated septum and corrected it. The surgery was a success, the follow-up visits were very convenient as there office at the Baptist Hospital branch on South Dixie Highway next to the Falls is 5 minutes from my house. His bedside manner and overall expertise were 100% on point.
Jim Loretta – Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Professional and compassionate care.
Have been helped immensely by Dr Kronberg. Had corrective surgery for old boxing injury ( severely deviated septum) nasal polyps due to years of severe allergies. When I came to Dr Kronbergs office, staff was very courteous, Effie they and most importantly timely. Dr Kronber’s bedside manner was excellent, took the time to explain his findings, prognosis and plan of care were simply excellent. I can without hesitation recommend Dr Kronberg in Ned of an excellentENT
Rafael Oliva – Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kroneberg for 20 years for a chronic sinus issue. He has listened to all of my concerns, has accurately diagnosed my problem, performed surgery that has VASTLY improved my condition. He does not rush you, explains everything in clear terms, and addresses all your concerns. I love that he realizes that the patient is part of the medical team and truly respects your input. He is fabulous and I recommend him without hesitation.
Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Dr. Kronberg is very attentive and focused with his procedures. The office visits were in a timely manner and I was welcomed by a courteous staff.
Luis Alexander Tejera – Nov 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
RECOMMENDED!!! It was a bit of a financial challenge having a health insurance plan with an enormous deductible $$$$$; BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I CAN BREATHE!! I can sleep in any position and breathe . . . . and I'm still in post op so apparently I will be able to breathe even better which is outstanding (and unbelieveable). Dr. Kronberg is kind, patient, understanding, evidently extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and of comparison with only one other ENT surgeon THE BEST! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Yvonne Moody – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Dr. Kronberg provided a relaxed environment throughout early consultations all the way through post-op check-ups. He took his time and provided me with answers to all my questions. If you have an issue that requires an ENT doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Kronberg.
Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Kronberg for many years, he's always great but I wanted to point out that my best experience from an office standpoint has been the new office in Pinecrest. Good call opening there and great staff.
Albert Canler – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Dr. Kronberg is the best and his staff is amazing.
Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Kronberg did my surgery in May (deviated septum and turbante reduction). He’s very straight-forward and practical. Organized, professional and Friendly. His nurse is also awesome. They get a 10/10 from me. I breathe so much better now..I still can’t believe it!!!
U Rodriguez – Jul 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I’ve had two surgeries under Dr. Kronberg‘s care and office staff. You couldn’t ask for a better Doctor or office environment. I was able to resume normal life shortly after surgery.Dr. Kronberg is a very competent and experienced surgeon with excellent bedside manners. I would recommend him to all that need his help.
Kevin Carlisle – Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I am a dentist that treats Airway, TMJ and sleep disorders. Dr. Kronberg performed surgery on my septum and turbinates to correct my airway obstruction. First, I had zero pain. The next day I could breathe through my nose without resistance which improved my ability to relax, sleep well and run and exercise. I have referred patients to Dr. Kronberg and everyone has been very pleased with their results. He is the best!
Thomas M. Walsh II DDS – Apr 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Looking for a ENT doctor in a pandemic is not so easy. Maybe I just got lucky to have found one of the most skilled and caring doctors I have ever met. I made an appointment for a restricted nasal passage and ringing ears in December 2020. A week later I had the luck to be sitting in front of a great doctor at his Kendall office. I had a complete examination of my hearing and nose. Very good experience and the entire office staff was great. After reviewing my tests Dr. Kronberg stated that for me to think about surgery to correct one of my biggest issues, a deviated septum. There was nothing to think about and we scheduled surgery for about a month later. I had to be reviewed and cleared for surgery by a primary care doctor, Have another Covid test (even though I had both shots). Had surgery for deviated septum and happy I did. I will definitely be seeing Dr, Kronberg when needed and my follow up care was good with minimal wait time in waiting room.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Ken – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Dr. Frank Kronberg is simply divine. I had a complex multi-procedure surgery for about 2 and a half hours to fix my septum, turbinates and correct/drain pretty much all of my sinuses - with the ultimate goal of making me finally breathe great. Here I am - full 3 months in after an incredibly successful surgery - I've had a super fast recovery (I was on my feet the same day and could breathe right after my splins were removed 4-5 days later) with outstanding results, and have been breathing better than I've ever done before and than I ever could imagine. A complete and beautiful life changer. Dr. Kronberg has shown all the qualities and beyond that I'm looking for in a perfect professional - his skills, deep knowledge and unmatched expertise go beyond exceptional, and I can't say enough great things about him, his spectacular attentive and caring Team that assisted him, and the whole hospital. I read his technical report on my surgery - impressive! THANK YOU Dr. Kronberg and Team!!
Axel – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
Excellent care provided and trust again for any other needs. Office was communicative and friendly.
Brian – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kronberg and his team was excellent..
Leonard Glickel – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I wish I had seen this doctor years ago to diagnose and repair what has been a lifelong problem. I have visited his offices three times and I am scheduled for surgery to repair a deviated septum and inflamed turbinates. I have been very impressed by the doctor and his office, which is efficient and friendly.
C Hayes – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I was having a lot of difficulty sleeping face-down and overall tinnitus so I decided to visit Mr.Kronberg. Let me just say that Mr Kronberg was extremely unprofessional and I suspect he is a doctor purely for the money. He inserted a powerful suction device in my ear to apparently remove wax and midway through he stops and asks me "Why are you making faces? I am not hurting you! What you are doing is very distracting!" Keep in mind that I am in a lot of pain/shock and I am his patient. A doctor that actually cares about what they are doing would not be so rude to the people they are treating! I stopped making faces to the best of my abilities but 3 minutes later Mr Kronberg stops midway through making another snide remark (Maybe I involuntarily kept making faces and he got offended) and simply diagnosed with me "You have nothing wrong with your ears". He got rid of me and sent me on my way. 2 days later I went to another ENT. They discovered a dangerous inner ear infection.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Priscilla – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I suffered from discomfort in breathing, low energy, hear loss, etc. and Dr. Kronberg was able to identify my issues as some doctors did not. It has now been 1 month since my surgery and it was the best decision I have ever made! Dr. Kronberg was professional, quick and very kind in every visit. I would not have wanted to have this surgery done by anyone else. I will recommend him to everyone I know! Recovery was quick and I was back on my feet in no time thanks to him. You will be left in great hands with Dr. Kronberg!
Megan D. – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kronberg after suffering with chronic sinus infections for many years. Dr. Kronberg took his time with me, was extremely thorough and ended up suggesting surgery. I had surgery in March 2020 and will say that after a lifetime of being on multiple medications daily to help me breathe I am no longer on any medication and am breathing the best I ever have. Dr. Kronberg changed my life and I couldn’t be more grateful. My only criticism would be the answering service for trying to make an appointment. There are times I waited over 30 minutes to try and reach someone. Otherwise I have no complaints.
Dr. Kronberg changed my life – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Kronberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kronberg?