Dr. Frank Glatz, MD

Dr. Frank Glatz, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Frank Glatz, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in McAllen, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

2101 S Cynthia St Ste A

McAllen, TX 78503

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Glatz

See how frequently Dr. Glatz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Tinnitus
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Glatz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy

• Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Glatz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glatz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glatz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glatz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glatz to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Glatz's Performance
in Harlingen, TX |
Office staff very poor - First appointment, I waited over an hour before I asked why so long and ws told the Dr. was in surgery and would be another hour or more. I left. Made another appt. and saw dr. Got a call day before surgery and was told they didn't hear back from insurance and they would call me when they did. Took over 10 days for them to get back to me on Insurance authorization. When I called, they were looking at a wrong insurance company. I cancelled.
Weslaco, TX |
I had a good experience. Surgery was explained it took less than 20 min, very little discomfort. Staff explained after surgery care.
in McAllen Texas |
On my first visit with Dr Glatz, I was very pleased the Dr Glatz and his staff. The Dr took his time to listen and explain the different options that he could do for me Once it was it decided that I needed the sinuplasty procedure, the staff showed me all around where the procedure would take place. Then I had i done. I did not experience no pain at all during or after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Glatz. I very happy how I I feel now Thanks to Dr Glatz and I finally had this done. AL
in Mcallen, TX |
Dr. Glatz and his staff are kind and take the time to answer my questions. While he is busy I felt he spent time to completely address my mystery symptoms. I not only will return to his office I tell all my friends.
in Mcallen, TX |
I had rhino/ nose surgery with this Dr 4 times and and each and every time had a problem with his attitude and displays of anger as to why I couldn’t breath like it was my fault. He was supposed to fix my breathing passage ways including nasal valves, turbinate’s and septum but as to my personal experience, I never had good results. We also tried balloon sino plasty which worked for about a month then the stuffiness and congestion was back. As of today I still cant breath correctly and my sinus
Mcallen, TX |
Excellent Dr. He has been the only one to help me with my problem and his level of care is beyond any other Dr. I have consulted with. Two other doctors I have seen only scared me off of having surgery but Dr. Glatz eased all my worries and explained things to me like no other had. I decided to have surgery and that has honestly been the best decision ever. I would totally recommend Dr. Glatz!
in Elsa, TX |
Dr. Glatz has truly been the best ENT I have been to. I have struggled all my life with nasal polyps and have seen several ENTs. I really think that what I liked most about Dr. Glatz is that he took the time to explain not only to me, but to my wife who is a huge worrier and he, unlike other Dr.'s, was able to answer all our questions. At the time of the surgery he made sure everything went well and I honestly couldn't be happier with his work!!
in Elsa, TX |
My husband went in due to a nasal polyp he had been struggling with for over a year. It had really taken a toll in our life since it had gotten huge and it really made my husband feel very uncomfortable to socialize so we would hardly go out with friends. A doctor I work with really recommended Dr. Glatz since she had previously gotten treated by him. Super glad we decided to finally take a chance and see Dr. Glatz!!! Truly life changing and my husband and I couldn't be happier!!!!
Houston, TX |
I have encountered some horrible doctors but Dr Glatz top the cake. You can be a very high skilled doctor but if you don't have bedside manners you will be seen has a dangerous doctor and should. He had no regard to my son's or I concerns. He went in, didn't explain any of procedures he was going to do and scared my son when he stuck his scope up his nare while his assistant forced him back on his seat. He was in such a hurry he yanked the scope out and didn't want to answer questions
Dr Glatz is a very rude and apparently to food for people, I have nothing really good to say just please re think taking your child to see him, he once told myself and my husband if you don't do the cochlear implants I am not your Dr, my husband and I looked at each other and said ok you are not the only one that exists. Please do not take your kids to see him. The worst of the worst and he is one of very many at the top of the chain.
My 76 year old mother had a great experience during her appointment with Dr Glatz. She felt that he took his time with her and offered her a solution to her incessantly dripping nose. She has been feeling much better since her visit and will definitely recommend Dr. Glatz and his staff.
in Harlingen TX |
Compared to regular old sinus surgery I had 6-7 years ago...this was a dream. I chose no anesthesia...had minimal discomfort....did what I was told post surg and now after 10 years of continuous suffering and wanting to rip my face off ...I can gloriously breathe...and so nice and quick...15-20 minutes and it's over...no major hours of post op wake up; pain, bleeding etc.Everything he explained happened...he was clear concise...right to the point; answered questions if asked clearly and cared!!
in Texas |
Total jerk, early on my son was non-verbal, around 1 yr. Told me not to worry, treated his sinus infection, whatever. Came back 1 yr later cuz son had more sinus infections. My son was still non-verbal, but now his autism symptoms were really showing. Dr acted like my son was a freak, he even gawked and asked what's wrong with him. I went home crying, found better dr in Harlingen, an angel Dr. Nguyen.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Glatz, MD?
Are you Dr. Glatz?