Dr. Frank Comstock, MD

Dr. Frank Comstock, MD

Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Frank Comstock, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

6127 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 175

Tucson, AZ 85741

Learn about Dr. Comstock

Dr. Comstock's Experience

Dr. Comstock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Mi State Univ Coll Human Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Butterworth Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Comstock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Comstock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Comstock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Comstock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Comstock to family and friends
Dr. Comstock's Performance
in Tucson |
Dr. Comstock is fantastic; really knowledgeable, really nice guy. He helped me fix lots of things about my life. In the last year and a half, I've gone from 22% fat down to 9.4%. (He has a SECA Body Composition Analyzer.) I have more energy, more strength and more happiness in my life. My skin is smoother, my joints are way less achy, and while I know this isn't typical, my hearing is better. My wife is a lot happier too! (And not just for the first thing that might cross your mind!)
Tucson |
I have been seeing Dr. Comstock for a few years now, and I have never felt better. I am 66, and feel 40. My wife has been seeing him for several years as well, and she suggested I give it a try. Awesome doctor, awesome staff. Really a great group of caring people. Dennis B
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Comstock is excellent and very kind and helpful in determining what is required and necessary for my continued good health. The staff is delightful and kind and the office is a pleasure to attend. And deserves my highest recommendation. Norma Taylor RN, SCM.
in Tucson, AZ |
After having a full hysterectomy in 2013 and not adjusting well to OB/GYN recommended creams my menopause symptoms were through the roof. I heard about Sottopelle and was pleased to find Dr. Comstock offered this as a solution. Great doctor and knowledgeable staff.
Tucson, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Comstock for almost ten years. He and his staff are wonderful. I am 51 and feel like I am in my 30's. He is patient , answers all my questions in detail and explains clearly what my hormonal needs are.
Vail, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. Comstock for over 6 years to keep my hormones balanced. I highly recommend him. His team is amazing as well.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Comstock, MD?
Are you Dr. Comstock?