Dr. Frank Chang, MD

Telehealth services available

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

9601 Blackwell Rd Rockville, MD 20850

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Frank Chang, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Rockville, MD and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chang to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Chang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chang's conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • In Vitro Fertilization

Dr. Chang accepts

(888) 761-1967

Dr. Chang accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
Basic Plan

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang?
  • Office environment (31)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (30)
  • Explained conditions well (30)
    Amazing a miracle worker I have no words to describe Dr. Chang and Dew Jamandre. God bless you. I will pray for you to leave forever
    Mar 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Amazing bedside manner. Very informative. I had a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr.Chang. Everything went very smoothly. Office was very clean and it was very easy to make an appointment. I never waited long at all. The staff made me feel very comfortable.
    Rockville, MD – Mar 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    I liked seeing Dr. Chang. He is very experienced and has good bedside manners.
    Feb 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Thank you Dr. Chang and staff members for helping my dream of being a mother come true. My husband and I struggled for 5 years trying to get pregnant after having several procedures which included cyst removal and flushing of my tubes I was still unable to conceive naturally. I am so blessed to have met Dr. Chang and nurse Holly. They went above and beyond to make sure I conceived. Dr. Chang was so confident that I would get pregnant. He was right First try I GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE.
    Kristy Brooks in Hyattsville , MD – Jan 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang was professional and caring. I did four rounds of IUI and then 4 rounds of IVF shots before the second transfer successfully gave me the most beautiful baby boy. Thank you Dr. Chang and SGF!
    Gaithersburg – Apr 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    With Dr.Chang’s excellent skill, unlimited effort, best recommendation from the beginning followed by the excellent care he provides us; our long years' dream of having a sweet healthy baby become true. This is after attempts in different medical centers during those 14 years of our marriage. We extend our heartfelt appreciation to Dr.Chang and his team in Shady Grove for all they did. God Bless,
    Apr 05, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang is the fourth RE we have seen in the last four years. We had an unsuccessful IVF cycle out of state, and came to Dr. Chang with our ideas. He listened and worked with us, and we felt like he was truly there for us and willing work with us to create our best outcome. We are happy to say that this IVF cycle was a success and yielded much better results than our previous cycle at another clinic. We highly recommend Dr. Chang!
    Rockville, MD – Apr 05, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang and the entire team at Shady Grove Fertility are amazing! Highly recommended.
    Shu-Fang in Chevy chase, MD – Mar 31, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    dr? chang did great job!
    Mar 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang provided excellent care. He is experienced, understands the latest research, listens well, and cares about his patients. His bedside manner is not as warm as others, but his expertise and care makes up for the difference.
    Feb 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang and his staff at SGF are a gem! We really trusted his medical advice/judgement for us throughout our entire journey. His staff was always clear and prompt with delivering information to us and took the time to listen and address any concerns or questions we had. I never felt rushed during appointments and really felt the staff went the extra step to explain things to me. Infertility can be confusing and discouraging, but I felt very safe in their hands. Definitely recommend Dr. Chang!
    Ashburn, VA – Feb 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang and his team are excellent. He was claiming and reassuring and throughly explained out fertility issue and the processes we would go through while at Shady Grove. He made me feel at ease and made me confident that we would have a baby. His expertise in the field was apparent by not only his diplomas on the wall but by his demeanor. I would recommend Dr. Chang to everyone going through a fertility issue.
    Jun 25, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang is an excellent doctor that is very professional and compassionate. He provided us the different options that could work for my case and pros & cons of the different scenarios ... never has he pushed his opinions or timing on us. Everything has always been our decision but he is always there to support in answering questions and next steps. We also love the care and our relationship with his nursing staff, especially Nikki who oversee's our medical protocol..
    Traci in Martinsville, VA – May 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang was awesome- he was both super thorough and competent as well as caring and compassionate. A perfect combination when dealing with the stress and medical concerns about infertility.
    Leila D. in Tampa, FL – Apr 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang is fantastic! He's very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He is dedicated to his patients and his profession. His staff is equally dedicated, knowledgable, professional and friendly. Dr. Chang took the time to explain things in detail when I had questions. His staff also does the same and answers my questions completely. Dr. Change and his staff made me feel comfortable and I trust them completely.
    Patricia in Washington, DC – Apr 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang is awesome! He explains the medical condition in detail and listens to patient concerns or questions very patiently.
    P in Germantown, MD – Apr 25, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang was great! He was very positive and explained exactly what should be done. He was always very attentive and answered all my doubts. He did an excellent job and now I'm pregnant after my first attempt of IVF :)
    Mariana Bailey in Gaithersburg, MD – Apr 22, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    I went to Dr. Chang after being told by other clinics that i could never carry a baby. Dr. Chang reviewed all my records and did a thorough evaluation of me before determining that it was possible. He was supportive throughout the process and i do now have a child thanks to him! He is knowledgeable, thorough, kind, caring and also technically skilled. He made my dream come true.
    Carol A in stamford, CT – Apr 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?
    Dr. Chang is helpful, approachable, If you have any questions you can ask through nurse and he will call immediately to answer your queries. He is very knowledgeable and satisfied with his knowledge and technical abilities. He has good bed side manner and give sufficient time appointments to discuss all the aspects. We are very happy to have him as our Dr.
    Jay in Somerville, MA – Jan 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Chang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one...Read more

Frank E. Chang, M.D. is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist at Shady Grove Fertility in Rockville, MD. A native of Washington, D.C. After receiving...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility