Dr. Frank Caserta, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 55

Dr. Caserta

Caserta & Ford Mds

2600 S Rural Rd Ste B Tempe, AZ 85282

Dr. Frank Caserta, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Tempe, AZ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Caserta to book an appointment.

Dr. Caserta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caserta

4.4

12.820512820512821%

Dr. Caserta?
  • Office environment (36)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (34)
  • Appointment scheduling (33)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
Costco Optometry told me I had holes in my retina and threw me into a panic. Went into see Dr. Caserta who did a thorough exam and put me at ease. Turns out it was not the crisis they made it out to be. Grateful for Dr. Caserta's expertise and helping me understand my eye. Moral of the story...don't get medical care from a warehouse...find a professional doctor like Dr. Caserta. I'll get my glasses prescription from him as well from now on.
Ryan – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
I’m extremely disappointed by the Dr’s staff answering phone calls. Was referred to this Dr by a friend, called to make an appointment and the lady came across as rude and unfriendly. Was very short when answering my question regarding self pay vs Medicare. Although he can highly recommended, I’m going to search for another Dr ... presentation is everything and thanks to the lady (wish I got her name), his office was poorly presented, in my eyes!
Delia – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr Caserta and his staff are the BEST! After wearing glasses since age 7 (65 years of glasses!) I never thought I'd be without them. When he told me he could improve my vision, I never thought I could read, drive, etc without glasses. After the cataract surgery, it was like a miracle! No pain, no trouble, nothing. Thank you Dr Caserta!!
SHELAGH M NEWTON – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
After years of fine service from Caserta, I switched doctors. An intermittent double-vision problem was diagnosed by Caserta as untreatable. Muscles around my eyes weaken over time. He also didn't prescribe contacts for astigmatism deeming my astigmatism minor. I sought a second opinion for the double-vision. The new MD agreed with the cause of the double vision--weak muscles. Additional tests showed my eyes are crossing and is correctable with specially-ground glasses. A new Rx that included astigmatism factor improved my vision clarity. Bye bye, Caserta.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ford since 1982. My vision was poor due to an injury when very young and I see Dr. Ford regularly. He is the best and a good man, too. My wife and I have been developing cataracts for a few years and finally, it was time to have that corrected. Dr. Ford recommended his partner, Dr. Frank Caserta. My wife had her right eye and I had both eyes corrected. Dr. Caserta is a skillful surgeon. We are both in the process of healing from the procedures but my vision is already 20/25. The procedures were straight-forward and painless. We would not hesitate recommending anyone to see Dr. Caserta when it it time to consider cataract surgery. Or either Drs. Ford or Caserta for general ophthalmology care. We do not usually give reviews. But skill and caring like this warranted a review.
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr Caserta performed cataract surgery on my eyes, and the entire process from intake to the actual surgeries, to the follow-up appointments was excellent. I'm an old pediatric oncology nurse, so I tend to assess doctors very critically. I have no hesitation at all in endorsing Dr Caserta and his team, and have recommended him to many people already.
Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
The first impression here is his front office. Bad! The front office staff is terrible. Very unfriendly and rude. My family and I will never go back.
Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
I would never recommend Dr. Caserta. Mistakes in the office, by the staff, and especially by himself, have caused me to lose confidence in this doctor. The assistant who did the exam prep and completed the Rx wrote down the wrong information. The doctor yelled at her in front of me. He then wrote a new Rx, but left off the bi-focal part.The most recent error from the same visit and Rx was transposing the prism in the eyes. The result of these many errors is remaking my new glasses several times.
Norita Brown in Tempe, AZ – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
So grateful to Dr. Caserta and his staff. I’ve needed cataract surgery for 2 years. I was nervous about the procedure so I tried to thoroughly research practitioners, visiting and consulting with 4 practices in Washington and Phoenix. Each exhibited off-putting traits... disorganization, assembly-line mentality, arrogance, etc. Experienced absolutely none of this at Dr. Caserta’s office. Dr. Caserta is highly professional and 100% patient focused. My surgery outcome could not be better.
Janis Tietjen in Chandler, AZ – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr. Caserta was recommended by my ophthalmologist as I was diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes. From the moment I walked in the door I knew I made a great choice in who would be operating on my eyes. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions. Dr. Caserta was extremely friendly and took the time to explain how cataracts formed, the process for correcting the issue and the instructions I needed to prepare for the surgery and recovery steps. I am VERY satisfied!
Ed Hooten in Temp, AZ – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr. Caserta is very skilled Ophthalmologist. Years ago, I had a hard to diagnose problem after seeing several well-known doctors I somehow ended up in Dr. Caserta's chair. After a very careful examination, he was able to pinpoint my problem. This was over 17 years ago, today he still is the only doc I trust with my precious eyesight. He greets each patient, walks them to the exam room and is extremely knowledgeable and caring. We always share a laugh or two, and my eyes are well cared for.
JOELLE C in Gilbert, AZ – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr. Frank Caserta performed LASIK on my eyes over ten years ago. My vision is still perfect. I do not need glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Caserta.
Jeanette in Phoenix, AZ – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
My wife and I, both, have been and are patients of Dr. Caserta. He is absolutely the best!! His concern for the patient, his thorough explanations and/or descriptions of the problems or issues are exemplary, and his diagnoses and treatment plans are accurate and have resolved our problems. His cataract surgery on my wife resulted in her vision being changed from practically blind to 20/20--a miraculous change. We recommend him highly. Larry & Cheryl Kelly, Tempe, AZ
Larry Kelly in Tempe, AZ – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?
Dr. Caserta was so patient and thorough with me. I am so grateful he was able to help me with my chronic dry eye condition! I am terrified of eye doctors even more so than dentist and he made me feel so comfortable!
Kristin in Phoenix, AZ – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Caserta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Caserta?

• Ophthalmology