Dr. Frank Caserta IV, MD

Dr. Frank Caserta IV, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Frank Caserta IV, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Tempe, AZ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

2600 S Rural Rd Ste B

Tempe, AZ 85282

Learn about Dr. Caserta IV

See how frequently Dr. Caserta IV performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blindness
Trichiasis
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)

Dr. Caserta IV's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Caserta IV does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anisocoria
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Caserta IV has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Caserta IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caserta IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caserta IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Caserta IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caserta IV to family and friends
Dr. Caserta IV's Performance
in Tempe, AZ |
I would never recommend Dr. Caserta. Mistakes in the office, by the staff, and especially by himself, have caused me to lose confidence in this doctor. The assistant who did the exam prep and completed the Rx wrote down the wrong information. The doctor yelled at her in front of me. He then wrote a new Rx, but left off the bi-focal part.The most recent error from the same visit and Rx was transposing the prism in the eyes. The result of these many errors is remaking my new glasses several times.
in Chandler, AZ |
So grateful to Dr. Caserta and his staff. I’ve needed cataract surgery for 2 years. I was nervous about the procedure so I tried to thoroughly research practitioners, visiting and consulting with 4 practices in Washington and Phoenix. Each exhibited off-putting traits... disorganization, assembly-line mentality, arrogance, etc. Experienced absolutely none of this at Dr. Caserta’s office. Dr. Caserta is highly professional and 100% patient focused. My surgery outcome could not be better.
in Temp, AZ |
Dr. Caserta was recommended by my ophthalmologist as I was diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes. From the moment I walked in the door I knew I made a great choice in who would be operating on my eyes. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions. Dr. Caserta was extremely friendly and took the time to explain how cataracts formed, the process for correcting the issue and the instructions I needed to prepare for the surgery and recovery steps. I am VERY satisfied!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Caserta is very skilled Ophthalmologist. Years ago, I had a hard to diagnose problem after seeing several well-known doctors I somehow ended up in Dr. Caserta's chair. After a very careful examination, he was able to pinpoint my problem. This was over 17 years ago, today he still is the only doc I trust with my precious eyesight. He greets each patient, walks them to the exam room and is extremely knowledgeable and caring. We always share a laugh or two, and my eyes are well cared for.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Frank Caserta performed LASIK on my eyes over ten years ago. My vision is still perfect. I do not need glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Caserta.
in Tempe, AZ |
My wife and I, both, have been and are patients of Dr. Caserta. He is absolutely the best!! His concern for the patient, his thorough explanations and/or descriptions of the problems or issues are exemplary, and his diagnoses and treatment plans are accurate and have resolved our problems. His cataract surgery on my wife resulted in her vision being changed from practically blind to 20/20--a miraculous change. We recommend him highly. Larry & Cheryl Kelly, Tempe, AZ
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Caserta was so patient and thorough with me. I am so grateful he was able to help me with my chronic dry eye condition! I am terrified of eye doctors even more so than dentist and he made me feel so comfortable!
Have you seen Dr. Frank Caserta IV, MD?
Are you Dr. Caserta IV?