Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Francesco Campanile, MD
Dr. Francesco Campanile, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Campanile is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital, Porter Adventist Hospital, Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center.

425 S Cherry St Ste 321

Denver, CO 80246

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Campanile

People who can choose any cosmetic surgeon select Dr. Campanile because he is highly skilled and genuinely caring. Frank E Campanile, MD is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify plastic surgeons. An honors student throughout his training, he is the recipient of several research awards in the field of plastic surgery. Dr. Campanile, a fellowship trained plastic surgeon is the former Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Lee Memorial Health Systems. Born in Caserta, Italy, and raised in Montreal, Canada, he maintains Italian and Canadian citizenship and is fluent in Italian, French and English.

Dr. Campanile's Experience

Dr. Campanile's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Broken Finger
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrinkles
  • Wrist Disorders

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Ohio State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Campanile has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Campanile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campanile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Campanile's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campanile to family and friends
Dr. Campanile's Performance
in Cheyenne, WY |
My experience with Dr Campanile has been the best of my 60 years with a medical practitioner office. Dr. Campanile is very professional and doesn't leave you wanting in information about your condition. His staff is top notch, they are always on top of getting the information needed to expedite a surgery or other needful things like information to an insurance for short term disability. They are friendly and I never wait for longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room. I will refer other to them.
in Denver, CO |
Incredible doctor. Skilled, caring, and a perfectionist. Loved the staff too.
Merced, CA |
I had a breast lift and augmentation and the CLASS tummy tuck. He did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier. I would tell anyone thinking about it that patience while healing is a must. You will get a good result. It just takes time to heal and the results will look better everyday. I am still healing at 2 months post surgery but I am looking so much better and I can see wonderful results. I really loved the girls at the office also. They were wonderful... I really loved Alexis!
in Denver, CO |
I am very thankful for everything that Dr. Campanile has done for me and my confidence. I am extremely happy that I got my body back and it is even better than before the kids.
Denver, CO |
I couldn't have asked for a better experience; I am forever grateful for Dr. C and his staff. Such great care, and wonderful results. He was not only patient but very informative.. and funny! He listened and gave feedback with the intention of making me happy with what I wanted personally (results). Thank you forever Dr. C and staff.
Aspen, Colorado |
I had revisionary surgery with Dr. C and he was so beyond amazing. I can't get over how well he fix someone's mistakes. I dint think I could be fix and he blew away my expectations and hopes for what my body could do after hiding it for so long. I am grateful and will forever love this guy
Denver, CO |
I love everything about Dr. Campanille and his staff. Very honest, caring and most importantly good at what he does. I picked him because he specializes in just a few surgeries that he does well, unlike the other surgeons who "do it all" I preferred someone who does my surgery well and it shows in my results. I compared my results to some other women and they were blown away but how far I was along this early in the process.
Littleton, CO |
My experience with Dr. Campanile was excellent. I knew I wanted him to be my plastic surgeon after searching the websites and seeing other women's results. I can't wait for mine to be added to his site, that is how great I look after just 2 months.
Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Francesco Campanile was an excellent one. From my first phone call and before and after my major surgery he and his employees were always informative and calming and never made me feel anything other than great about selecting him. My class abdominoplasty and mastopexy with implant turned out superior to my expectations. The healing process is long and hard at first but I felt every taken care of and never a burden.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I am so very happy to have Dr. C as my plastic surgeon. Knowing he was going to be doing my surgery gave me great peace of mind! He is very thorough, knowledgeable and has a true passion for excellence! He exemplifies what is right in his industry. The staff is truly amazing and their kindness go farther than you could imagine. Believe it or not, they even respond to emails over the weekend and early in the morning.
Denver, CO |
Doctor Campanile was the first of three appointments that I had scheduled. After talking with doctor Campinile and his staff, I knew he was the one and I cancelled my other two appointments. He is very professional and answers your questions in detail. The surgery was very easy for me and his staff and the procedures set in place made me very comfortable throughout the healing process. I am extremely happy with my results! I am only 6 months post mommy makeover -TT/BA/Lipo and extremely happy!!!
Aurora, CO |
Wonderful, caring physician with unrivaled results.
Denver, CO |
The Dr was nice and the Staff was nice to me but I paid a lot of money and the results were not good. I am not happy at all. I would never had gone through this if I had any idea this is what I would have. I find nothing exciting about my results.
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry, but we do not know who you may be. We would be happy to address your concerns if you would like to call the office at your convenience.
It isn't possible to be any happier with my MM results thanks to DR C
in Denver, CO |
I really appreciate Dr Campanile and his staff for being friendly and very straight forward with me. I also appreciate the time Dr. Campanile spent with me diagnosing and discussing my options and offering up alternatives as well. The staff helped book my appointment for physical therapy and also got me the pricing info as well. I left Dr. Campanile's very satisfied knowing that I was treated well and confident that I was well informed. Thanks!
in Denver, CO |
I absolutely adore Dr. Campanile and the office staff. He is such a perfectionist and such a caring doctor. I had the Class procedure and a breast lift 3 months ago and my only regret is not doing it 3 years ago when I knew I was done having babies.
Phoenix, AZ |
He was nice during consultations but I unfortunately learned later he and most of the office had false appearances. He was not supportive after the procedure went wrong and everyone in the office became very defensive...the outcome was not ideal but was ok. I know he costs more than most surgeons and I had expected more. But I'm thankful it did not turn out worse.
We are sorry, but we do not know who you may be. We would be happy to help you, if you would like to contact the office at your convenience.
Denver, CO |
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing surgeon and staff! so much more than I had hoped for!
the mommy makeover god!
in Denver, CO |
Excellent plastic surgeon. Friendly staff. Great care and attention to detail.
in Denver, CO |
Very very professional doctor, yet easy to talk to. explained every detail and why things happen when the other doctors didn't.
in Colorado Springs |
The best plastic surgeon around!
Have you seen Dr. Francesco Campanile, MD?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Swedish Medical Center