Dr. Frank Calhoun, MD

Dr. Frank Calhoun, MD

Family Medicine | Male

9448 Dayton Pike Soddy Daisy, TN 37379 Get Directions

Dr. Frank Calhoun, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Soddy Daisy, TN. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Calhoun is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center, Memorial Hospital, Parkridge Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Hixson.

Dr. Calhoun's Experience

See how Dr. Calhoun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calhoun

Dr. Calhoun accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Calhoun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Calhoun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calhoun to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Calhoun's Performance
Hixson, TN |
Worst ever. Go elsewhere!
in Ringgold, GA |
Doctor is bad - the office staff is worst.
in Hixson, TN |
Can't believe this is a doctor. My first and last time - will never come back.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I will not come back.
in Hixson, TN |
I have been a t patient at this office for many years. On April 5 I walked in covered in poison ivy. My body completely swollen and was turned away b/c I didn't have an appointment. The nurse never asked what what was wrong she just told me the dr. Couldn't see me b/c I didn't have an appt. Although, she never told the dr. I was there. My condition was treated by another dr. And was almost a medical emergency. She said to my face she refused to help me even though I looked as bad as I did.
Hixson |
Tried to take my husband, who is an existing patient, to see Dr Calhoun. He refused to see him because they don't take walk ins till after 1 pm. His back went out which happens a couple of times a year and the Dr knows about it. Instead I had too take him to the ER and now I have a bill of at least $250 because of him. I will never go back to this guy again!
Chattanooga, TN |
Went in to see Dr. Calhoun for a check up. I asked what I could do about my psoriasis. He and his nurse told me to stop eating gluten. That was all. Went back for chronic foot pain and was told to get an x ray. Waited 2 weeks got no reply back finally called the office and they said everything was normal and they do not call with results unless they are negative. Sought out a dermatologist on my own, turns out I have psoriatic arthritis and was in danger of being crippled. Worst Dr. in Chatt.
Have you seen Dr. Frank Calhoun, MD?
Are you Dr. Calhoun?

Compare Dr. Calhoun

}

Dr. Calhoun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Calhoun has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Calhoun's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Calhoun does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Calhoun and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1974

Bethel Bapt Hosp

Completed in 1976

Erlanger Medical Center Baroness Campus

Completed in 1976

Dr. Calhoun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calhoun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Calhoun does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Calhoun and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.