Dr. Frank E. Belsito, DO

Dr. Frank E. Belsito, DO

38 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 61 years old

I am passionate about providing personal, compassionate care and am committed to providing the best healthcare experience for my patients. I strongly believe in a team approach to health care. When a primary care physician works with the patient and the rest of the care team, the best outcomes will be achieved.Read more

Metro Health Southwest

I provide care that is personal and focused on the whole person. I listen to each patient’s needs and work with them to improve their health – and help them stay well. I feel it’s important to have open communication with patients and to work with them to meet their healthcare goals. I also believe in educating my patients so they can be active participants in their own health.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Belsito's Experience

See how Dr. Belsito's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belsito

Dr. Belsito accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Belsito has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Belsito
Dr. Belsito's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (38)
Dr. Belsito Says:

I appreciate and welcome all positive and constructive feedback. Your comments will help me continue to provide the best care for my patients.

Wyoming, MI |
Dr. Belsito did a excellent job of attending my needs. Thank you.
Grand Rapids, MI |
no bedside manner treated like cattle says will call but never does-you have to keep calling(usually take 1 to 2 months)
Grand Rapids, MI |
Bad migraine x3days. Prescription med not effective this time. Decided to go to his office today instead of ER for shot. He listened to my lungs and Apical pulse. Palpated my tummy here and there. Asked me a few questions and said he'd refer me to the neurologist and get me on a preventative drug for daily intake. Walked out of room. Asked nurse if I could have something for pain relief now while awaiting Neuro appt-will probably take days. Was sent away in pain even after requesting pain med.
in Detroit, MI |
PROS: The best doctor I have ever met! Thorough in examination and explains things in depth but at a level I can understand. Absolutely brilliant and never trusted a doctor more. I think I can sum it up by telling you I moved two hours away and still keep him as my Primary because how good he is. CONS:(wait times to schedule appointments is 10-20 minutes on hold)
in Grandrapids mi |
Seen once has nurse see me been there 5 times nurse scared to do anything ridiculous
Have you seen Dr. Frank E. Belsito, DO?
Are you Dr. Belsito?

Dr. Belsito's Care Philosophy

Dr. Belsito says...

As an osteopathic physician, I look at the patient as a whole – mind, body and spirit – and believe that all the functions and systems of the body are connected. By evaluating the person as a whole, I can work with the patient to determine the best plan for their health.

Dr. Belsito says...

As a family medicine physician, I have experience caring for patients of all ages and providing a full range of care – from preventive care to managing chronic diseases and treating specific conditions.

I perform many in-office procedures for patients of all ages, including well baby/child exams, diabetes care, acne treatments, preventative immunizations and routine screens and wart removal.

Dr. Belsito says...

Dr. Belsito's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Belsito has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Belsito's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause

MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Belsito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belsito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy