Dr. Frank G. Artinian, MD

Dr. Frank G. Artinian, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Learn about this Doctor

I believe that children receive the best care when there is a partnership between parents and their healthcare provider characterized by two-way communication. I am passionate about prevention and regard diet / lifestyle as the foundation of health. I affirm the safety and efficacy of immunizations advocate for vaccination according to the schedule recommended by the AAP and the CDC. When children do become ill, accurate diagnosis is critical to ensure that proper treatment can occur. While I do prescribe antibiotics when appropriate, I am very aware of the problems related to their overuse. I strive to utilize these medications only when needed. Scientific knowledge in the field of pediatrics is constantly advancing and so I endeavor to remain current with recent developments. One of my pivotal functions as a pediatrician is to distill down this ever-expanding body of knowledge into what is important and relevant for the health and wellbeing of my patients.Read more

Dr. Artinian's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Artinian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Artinian

Dr. Artinian accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Artinian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Artinian's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Artinian to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Artinian
Dr. Artinian's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Canton, OH |
My son Michael is a very special little boy. He has CP, a VP shunt along with other issues. Dr. Artinian is the absolute best doctor. He always is prompt to answer my emails on my chart, and every visit he spends as much time as needed with Mikey and I to make sure all questions and concerns are answered. He treats us both like people instead of just another patient in his waiting room. We are very grateful to have him as Mikeys pediatrician.
in North canton, ohio |
Dr Artinian is an outstanding physician, and great clinician, up to date, work very well with children and keep us updated.
My kids love Dr. A! He takes the time to get to know them and talk to them. He makes them feel important and special when they're not feeling their best. He listens to me as a mommy and cares about my questions and concerns. I've had several pediatricians for my boys over the past 6 years. Dr. Artinian is our favorite!
in North Canton, Ohio |
We always have exceptional, professiona,l high quality care for both of our young children! Dr. Artenian comes highly recommended!!!
in Nauvoo |
I appreciate his knowledge, understanding of what I as a parent was concerned about as well as his kid friendly approach with my children. I have absolute trust in his judgment and feel comfortable asking any question. We love Dr.Artinian!
in Canton, OH |
THE DOCTOR WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO HELP WITH OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO WE HAVE CUSTODY OF I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ALL THE KIDS LOOK FORWARD TO GOING THERE
in Canton, OH |
Dr. Frank is compassionate and caring, really listens to all concerns and helps with understanding. I finally felt like someone helped resolve issues instead of pacifying me. Thank you for being our doctor! Highly recommended health care provider for you littles!
in Fort Madison, IA |
Dr. Artinian was our pediatrician for 5 years. He's been wonderful whether it was for a well child visit or for sickness. When my daughter began displaying symptoms of type 1 diabetes, he immediately diagnosed her and referred us to an endocrinologist. Even after her diagnosis, he spent time discussing issues and answering questions. I've always felt that he genuinely cares for each of my children. Even though he's no longer in Iowa, he still checks in to see how we are doing. We miss him!
in Keokuk, IA |
Dr. Artinian has seen all 4 of my children from the time they were born up until he moved. I would absolutely recommend him to any family! His bedside manner is exceptional, he speaks to my children while at visits not at them or ignoring their questions no matter if it pertains to the visit or not. He is also great about answering any question or concerns I have ever had. He is very down to earth and I have always felt comfortable with every bit of medical advice or diagnosis he has every had
in Massillon, OH |
Dr. Artinian is a great doctor! He is very confidence inspiring and my kids love him!
Have you seen Dr. Frank G. Artinian, MD?
Are you Dr. Artinian?

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Suture Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1997

• Other Education
    Certificate In Plant-Based Nutrition

Completed in 2015

Dr. Artinian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Artinian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Artinian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Artinian

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Artinian's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Artinian

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Artinian's Care Philosophy