Dr. Frank Artinian, MD

Dr. Frank Artinian, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Frank Artinian, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Canton, OH and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 2001 and specializes in pediatrics.

125 Whipple Ave SW

Canton, OH 44710

Learn about Dr. Artinian

Dr. Artinian's Experience

Dr. Artinian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Artinian "I believe that children receive the best care when there is a partnership between parents and their healthcare provider characterized by two-way communication.

I am passionate about prevention and regard diet / lifestyle as the foundation of health. I affirm the safety and efficacy of immunizations advocate for vaccination according to the schedule recommended by the AAP and the CDC.

When children do become ill, accurate diagnosis is critical to ensure that proper treatment can occur. While I do prescribe antibiotics when appropriate, I am very aware of the problems related to their overuse. I strive to utilize these medications only when needed.

Scientific knowledge in the field of pediatrics is constantly advancing and so I endeavor to remain current with recent developments. One of my pivotal functions as a pediatrician is to distill down this ever-expanding body of knowledge into what is important and relevant for the health and wellbeing of my patients."

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Suture Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • William Beaumont Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Certificate In Plant-Based Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Artinian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Artinian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Artinian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Artinian to family and friends

Dr. Artinian's Performance

My son Michael is a very special little boy. He has CP, a VP shunt along with other issues. Dr. Artinian is the absolute best doctor. He always is prompt to answer my emails on my chart, and every visit he spends as much time as needed with Mikey and I to make sure all questions and concerns are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My kids love Dr. A! He takes the time to get to know them and talk to them. He makes them feel important and special when they're not feeling their best. He listens to me as a mommy and cares about my questions and concerns. I've had several pediatricians for my boys over the past 6 years. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We always have exceptional, professiona,l high quality care for both of our young children! Dr. Artenian comes highly recommended!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I appreciate his knowledge, understanding of what I as a parent was concerned about as well as his kid friendly approach with my children. I have absolute trust in his judgment and feel comfortable asking any question. We love Dr.Artinian!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
THE DOCTOR WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO HELP WITH OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO WE HAVE CUSTODY OF I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ALL THE KIDS LOOK FORWARD TO GOING THERE
Are you Dr. Artinian?