Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO

Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO is a dermatologist in Seminole, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.Read his story

9170 Oakhurst Rd Ste 1

Seminole, FL 33776

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Dr. Armstrong accepts

Dr. Armstrong accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Armstrong's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Hair Removal
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lipomas
  • Lymphangioma
  • Melanoma
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Dr. Armstrong grew up in Massachusetts. He earned his BA from Curry College in Biology, minor in Chemistry graduating with honors and captained the men's varsity Ice Hockey Team. He earned a degree in Nuclear Medicine from Salem State College after...

• Dermatology

4.2

Dr. Armstrong?
Dr. Armstrong's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO
This is long overdue since I've been going to Dr. Armstrong for what I think is 15 years now. Professional, courteous, succinct and of course, very knowledgeable. He is apt to make you feel at ease even when dealing with serious or potentially serious issues, while catering treatment to your needs in every manner. Have I said enough? Probably not. Couldn't imagine using another Dermatologist. Thanks Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Armstrong for 8 yrs. Even though I have moved over an hour away, I still make the drive to his office because my experience with him is so positive. He's always on time yet never seems rushed. He listens to patient comments and answers questions fully. He explains treatment options fully and lets the patient participate in decisions. When I had a problem following surgery he returned my call promptly on his day off and dealt with my issue immediately. He is mindful of costs
Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I mainly saw Whitney, the nurse practitioner, and really like her, but ultimately, this practice was so hard to schedule with that I left. I needed a treatment for pre-camcers in my face and, wanting to time it with a four-day weekend off work, scheduled for the day before Thankdgiving. They canceled. I rescheduled for the Friday before Christmas. They canceled. I rescheduled again for the Friday before New Year's. They canceled again. Many more details, but I'm out of characters.
We take poor service and multiple cancellations...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
Tried to call and set up an appointment with Dr. Moon. As soon as I told the receptionist the name of my insurance company her first response was,” I’ve never heard of that.” She did not want to call and verify that the office was indeed in my network and continued to be unhelpful. When I explained my frustration she was not helpful in finding a solution. I came to to the conclusion that this was not the office for me. When I told the receptionist this, she acted as if she could care less.
We strive to provide the best customer service...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
From my first meeting with him and the Nurse Andrea, they were open ears and ready to help. I have been suffering with severe atopic dermatitis/eczema all my life and have found that many doctors I have seen have invalidated or dismissed my medical needs for relief. Every interaction I have had from the doctors, nurses, and staff at both the Clearwater Location (Dr. Summer Moon) and the Seminole Location have been thorough, serious, follow-up and do it because they care. Thank you so much.
Thank you for the kind words and trust in us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I went to see Dr. Armstrong about the brown spots appearing on my face. I decided on a chemical medical peel. Not only did the peel remove the damage done by the sun, it left my face healthier and looking younger. I am totally happy with my results. My family and friends could not believe the difference in my appearance. I was nervous about getting it done but Dr. Armstrong's knowledge and professionalism set my mind at ease. I would recommend this to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Armstrong for many years. His staff is highly trained and personable. Dr. Armstrong is not only an excellent dermatologist, but really shows a caring for his patients. He always takes the time to answer any questions; and never rushes any procedures. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great dermatologist! STEVE MULLIS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
This is the best dermatologist in Pinellas! I love going am because everyone who works there is so friendly and personable. I am always seen almost right away after I get there. They check very thorough, answer all of my questions with patience and were really genuinely caring about all.of my problem areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I have been going to doctor Armstong for years now and find him to be one of the best dermatologist in Florida from the time I arrived to the time I leave the staff is one of the best of any doctors office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
Dr Armstrong was pleasant, my objection is that had 3 appointments and never received a diagnosis. I felt I had wasted my money and did not return. The nurse practitioner was rude and I refused to see her again. Dr Armstong took a biopsy and told me what I didn't have but offered no explanation for what was causing my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
Dr. Frank T. Armstrong is the best. I have been a patient of his for several years. With both minor and major surgery he always calls to follow up and see if all is well and if I had any questions. Alicia & Andrea are great support and very knowledgeable. Together they are an unbeatable team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
If you are looking for a dermatologist, keep looking. The office staff are particularly unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
Friendly and compassionate Dr He listens and discussed my skin cancers before making decisions to treat. Very professional Dr and staff. EXCELLENT un every way
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I went to see Dr. Armstrong for my husbands dr appointment in Clearwater. The location was clean and had nice equipment. Staff was very friendly. We love Dr. Armstrong. He was very nice, had great manners and a great sense of humor. He is at a couple locations and was the easiest to get in with. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Armstrong. No question is too silly and he takes the time to insure your understanding of the procedure. He performed Mohs surgery and you would have to look closely to even see the incision. I am new to Florida from the northeast and am very pleased I found such a competent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I had been to three different dermatologist for my for the terrible itching and cracks on both of my hands. None of them helped me at all and then I was fortunate to go to Dr. Armstrong. He gave me my life back. He helped me immediately, listened to me, explained things to me , put me on the right medication and treated me with great respect and caring. My insurance does not include him on my policy, but there is no way I will see any other dermatologist so I self pay to get his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
Dr. Armstrong is one of the most knowledgeable, kind physicians I have ever run across in my 74 years. He took great care in my treatment, but did, something that put him over the top. He, himself, called me after the procedure to find out how things were going & if there was anything more he could do. I wasn't feeling my best, but his call helped me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I had been to 2 different dermatologist for my severe eczema problems, and neither one was able to relieve my symptoms. I decided to try one more doctor, and thank goodness I did! Dr. Armstrong was amazing. I found him to be very caring and really listened to what I was saying. After only 3 days of my new medication, my symptoms and severe itching are almost gone! Great doctor and an amazing staff. Thank you Armstrong Dermatology!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
We met Dr. Armstrong in 2015, when our son was diagnosed with Hidradenitis Supportiva, a fairly debilitating auto-immune disease that affects the glands and skin. The picture was quite bleak for our son. Dr. A immediately gave specialized attention to our son, and our family, offering not only medical treatment, but emotional support as well. Many times Dr. A has communicated with us, off hours, via his personal phone. Once from Germany while on vacation! His skill and caring are unparalleled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?
I met Dr. Armstrong over ten years ago when he was with a large practice. When he left I stayed there for one visit which was terrible and them found Dr. Armstorng as soon as he opened his own practice. I trust him implicitly and have yet to be steered wrong. I have been to both offices and found the staff at each very pleasant. They have also seen my kids and that was a good experience for all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Frank Armstrong, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Armstrong?

Dermatology Specialists of West Florida, Clearwater, FL

• Sat: closed

Dermatology Specialists of West Florida, Saint Petersburg, FL

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Armstrong treats patients.

Compare Providers