Dr. Francois Blaudeau, MD

Dr. Francois Blaudeau, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Francois Blaudeau, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Birmingham, AL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Birmingham in 1987 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3401 Independence Dr Ste 221

Birmingham, AL 35209

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Blaudeau

See how frequently Dr. Blaudeau performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Uterine Fibroids
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Blaudeau's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Blaudeau "Commitment to guide Patients through their medical/surgical issues with personal attention, care, outstanding surgical technique and judgment, and respect for the trust and consideration Patients give me in allowing to be their surgeon. And in an age of large group practices to be a "throw back" to a time when the surgeon really knows their Patients and develop a long-term relationship based on mutual commitment."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Birmingham Southern College
  • Tulane University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Birmingham School Of Law
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Blaudeau has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Blaudeau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blaudeau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blaudeau's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blaudeau to family and friends

Dr. Blaudeau's Performance

YES I will Always see Dr. Blaudeau. Dr. Blaudeau was recommended to me by a friend. I had seen several doctors& had multipal Laparscopic procedures with NO Relief. 1st Appointment, with Dr. Blaudeau, He gave me the correct diagnosis, & I had ONE Medical Procedure by Dr. Blaudeau, that corrected...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After getting remarried in 1996, my husband and I decided that we wanted to add to our family. I spoke to my local physician and was given no hope considering that I had a tubal ligation in 1992. I met Dr. Blaudeau in early 1998. A few months later, he completed a tubal reversal for me. On October...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr. Blaudeau for 18 years! I have had several surgeries and delivered two children with him. I wouldn't go to another Gyno. I love my doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
I would recommend Dr. Blaudeau because he truly takes care of his patients, he talks to you and take time with you. and he's very good at what he does. he's awesome.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Blaudeau is definitely the best doctor! He is very understanding, makes you feel comfortable, and definitely always puts the patient first. His staff is also one of the best staffs I have had the pleasure of meeting. If you have a lot of medical issues in OB/GYN medicine, this is who you need...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0